Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join Empty last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 pm

He nodded"my mother n father diead when I was young...she took me In...took care of me...."he stared at the bloody room"that was my room..."

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 pm

she smiled.'ya alittle.'

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 pm

"your grandfather i assume?" Leona asked

LEo Smiled. "hey i guess i'm good for more than just being your fighter and Walking Bed"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 pm

'youve always been more than those~.'she smirked and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:09 pm

He shook his head,stepping ninside"no...me...."he went to the closet,pulling an old guitar case out,settinhg it on the ground,running a hand down the case

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 pm

LEona Gasped a little before following him

Leo smirked. "Well if you say so"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 pm

'hmh~.'she got a drink of water and sipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:23 pm

,he sighed,opening the case.a silver guitar glimered inside,a blood red insignia on the body'Grayson'.he ran his fingers over the cool metal

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 am

LEo smiled

Leona's Eyes Lit up. "Whoa! last i saw a guitar like that it was with my uncle."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:09 am

she looked at the water.'...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:11 am

He nodded"My mom had it custom built..."he picked it up,running his fingers over the strings

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:36 am

LEona smiled Kissing his cheek. "Can you still play?"

Leo Looked around. Sighing. "not much action around here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:39 am

she put the glass down and walked.'no there isnt.'she headed for the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:40 am

He sighes,pulling out the pick.he smiled,enjoying the feel of the instrument.he strumed it,and played afew cords from the song How you remind me by nickleback.yep,he could still play

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 am

LEona's eyes lit up. she smiled.kissing his cheek. "you kinda remeind me of Noz when he Played. But your better."
Leo followed sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:57 am

she walked out and got on her bike,turning it on.'~..'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 am

He smiled,holding the guitar"you don't mind if I...tske this baxck,do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 am

Leona Smiled. "I don't Mind, It reminds Me Of home LEo and Noz Play. though leo hasn't Played in the two years he was on the run"

Leo Smiled "hold on, I'll be right Back" he ran toward the bedrrom and started to go through the closet. "where is it!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 am

'?..alright.'she rev'd it abit and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 am

He smiled,placing it I'm its case.he picked it up,looking away from the mirror as he left.he was looking for something In particular,but he didn't want to tell her what

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:27 am

Leona was getting curious. "Tell me what it is Kyle"

Leo rummaged around. "Whoa!" suddenly there was a loud Crash coming from the room "OWWWWW!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 am

"Something very specail..."he dug through the box again.he never noticed the simple,old,dusty black skull necklace on the counter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:31 am

'!?'she jumped off and ran to see what happend.'leo!.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:41 am

All the stuff from the top shelve fell on leo. When he came Up He sighed. "Damn it" then came down an intrument case on his head Making himfall backward Dazed.

LEona Spottedn the necklace. "This it?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:44 am

she stood and blinked looking at him.'...uh..you alright?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum