Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) - Page 2 Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:33 am

Solaris Looked. "the only one Not there is the Dark Clan. Could that Mean that with Azegel Dead that leaves.."

"Azrael, Dark Demon King" Max said

Az was Kinda Shocked. "I highly doubt it.... a Demon Hunter as the King..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) - Page 2 Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:34 am

Dark appears to Azrael. "A demon hunter can be a king, Az. I have word from the Dark clan itself- as I am a dark Demon, in some ways."

Tiger was looking to Dark. "Dark!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:38 am

Az was Kinda Shocked. as was Nash

Max sighed "Oh boy"

Tempest Rolled his eyes.

abyss and a fully healed star was there. But they Looked diferent, Mobian to be exact.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 am

Star listen to the group. "Our pack will help as well." He finally spoke.
Abey smiles sweetly, walking with Kyon.

Dark looks to Az. "Well, shall I bring the Dark demon clan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:58 am

Abyss grinned. "Finally some entertainment besides Hunting!"

Az looked to Dark. "BRing them in, and tell General Titanus He will Be needing the Seven shadows"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:00 am

Star smiles, nodding to his brother.

Dark nodded. "I will send the message." She vanished, going to General Titanus first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:11 am

Solra was with them the entire Pack Looked Mobian. Solra wasn't sick anymore. "Boys! get the Omega's Around the Perimiter"

Kyon Was next to her, "Alpha's Stand with the Omega's"

General titanus was Training for what might be a war of the clans. he senced dark. "Commander Dark Ma'am" he saluted.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:16 am

Star smirks, nodding as he looks to abyss.
Abey smirks.

Dark nodded. "We'll be needing the Seven shadows, sir. The king says so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:27 am

"and Order from King Azrael!" he looked to the Hq "seven shadow's Report for duty!" Seven Shadowwalkers appeared. "The seven Shadow's are our elite warriors. will his Darkness Be Please?"

Abyss Howled. as the Omegas Formed the perimeter. the alphas Formed the inner Perimiter.

Tempest Smirked. "Bolts Ready to Cause a storm.' Bolts grinned. "I got the thunder if you have the Lightning"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:39 am

Dark nodded, smiling. "Yes, he will be."

Star stood by his brother.

Marida looks to Ice. "Get ready to bring up a storm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:12 pm

max loaded his pistols ready for anything

Titan began to polishhiis sword. "A clean blade is the best blade"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Serno loaded his pistols and cleans them.
Sereno sharpens his old, ancient blade.
Alida had her daggers clean and sharpen as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Cilia Was now up and cleaning her daggers. "sister do you have and extra knife sharpener."

Nash was Sparing with Neon
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Alida smiles, tossing a knife sharpener to her. "sure do."

Neon was sparing back.

Dark and Tiger were practicing combos that could use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Cilia caught it and started to sharpen her knives

Solariswas on top of the castle watching the approaching army

Azrael was instructing the dark Clan
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Star was marking out a plan for the pack to lead, glancing to Abyss with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Abyss sniffed the air. "two Miles Inbound"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Star nodded, telling the pack were to stand and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Sissy Growled Summoning her scythe. "Damn Demon, There Coming faster than we thought."

the first wave reached the pack
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Star howled as the demons were in reached.

Alida stood on the roof, flicked her wirst and all kinda of assassins of the different creeds were hidden. She points to the wave of demons and arrows just rain down- unable to count how many assassins, alive and dead, were there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:22 pm

the Darkness Clan Went Out to Help the Wolf pack.

Azrael Growled.

Solaris tranformed Jumping into the battle in his Giant form.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Tiger growled, loading her rocket launcher as she hop onto Solaris' shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Solaris Roared smashing into the army

Azrael Looked to Sereno. "Brothers Who Fight together stay together" he said Spreading his wings And Heading to fight with Solaris and Tiger. Cilia following behind him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Sereno follows after, slaughtering the demons that were attacking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Cilia appeared next to Alida and the creeds. "Assasin sisters, Nothing better"

Azrael drew his sword and attacked the Demons trying to climb solaris.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next