Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) Empty MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 am

Abey was searching for Kyon, her ears perked.

Back to top Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 am

he contiued to play, something he like to do to hilp himself think.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:03 am

Abey was following the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:04 am

Kyon Sighed as he Played. Something was Bugging him But he wasnt sure what it was.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:05 am

Abey spotted him. "Kyon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:09 am

"hmm?" he looked to See Abey. "Oh Hey" he said stopping as he jumped down to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:37 am

Abey blinked. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 am

"something's bugging Me, I-I don't know what exactly." he said sitting by the trunk of the tree.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:10 am

Abey frowns. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:11 am

"either this time Period is Messing with my head or Something" he said holding his head in his hands.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 am

Abey hugs him close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:27 am

Kyon Hugged her close. "You Know, You Make My Life even Better when we're together"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:38 am

Abey smiles, hugging Kyon. "I'm happy to hear that, Kyon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:41 am

KYon SMiled. He kissed her Cheek Smiling.

Baby Kyon Seemed to Have Been in the tree Cause Kyon could hear him the whole time.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Abey hugs Kyon, smiling happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Suddenly Something LLands on Kyon's Head. "Goo!" It was Baby Kyon. "Boo!"he said Giggling.
Kyon Chuckled. a bit
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Abey giggled sweetly, but notice Baby Abey on her should.
"Goo." Baby Abey giggled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Kyon Smiled A he pulled his Harp aout again an Played the Song from Before. Baby Kyon saw baby Abey and Blushed Hidding behind Kyon's Head.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Baby Abey was slightly pulling on Abey's hair, who slightly squeaked from the pulling. "Hey!" Baby Abey giggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Kyon Smiled and Baby Kyon Peeks Out from Behind His Older selfs head.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Baby Abey kept pulling Abey's hair while giggling. Abey sighed, having a sweatdrop. "You picked that up from baby Tempest, huh?" Baby Abey smiles. "Goo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Baby Kyon Started to Climb.
Kyon Looked Up. "why In such a hurry?" he asked.
baby Kyon was still Beet red as he loooked at Baby abey from a Branch.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Abey sighed as Baby Abey's seem confuse in who Kyon was speaking to before spotting Baby Kyon; she blinked in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:48 pm

baby Kyon Saw and Tried to Hide On his Branch. He was Kinda Shy at this age.
Kyon sighed. "i knew somehow that i was a Shy kid when i was little."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Abey had a sweatdrop. Baby Abey seem confuse, she got ready to jump and then she jump off of Abey's hand, only grabbing the branch from short distances- if she had missed she would have hit Kyon in the face, or gone pass his head and hit the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum