Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) Empty MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Azrael Smirked. "Hunters Attack!" he said As he Charged at Sybar

Sybar Smirked Growing larger.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Sereno form vampire wings, leaping at Azrael.

Alida's voice was suddenly heard. "Creed Attack!" Arrows rain up at Sybar, as the female hedgehog smirks.

Serno zoom up a tree, getting up to the same height as Sybar, firing his pistols.

Tiger loads a rocket launcher and fires three rockets at Sybar with perfect aim.

Flare form his vampire wings and runs up Sybar's leg, dodging the attack areas of the others.

Czar smirks, leaping off the building and onto Sybar back, stabbing his sword into Sybar's back.

Back to top Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:08 pm

with each hit Sybar grew Larger

Solaris Roared Grabbing SybarHitting him.

Az Joined his Father Stabbing into Sybar's back.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Flare was still running up Sybar till he got to Sybar's head, his demonic hand glow 'Let you be curse, Sybar' This was a demonic voice, something completely different from Flare as his hand suddenly come down across Sybar's face with almost a Demonic bane liquid on it- wouldn't kill him, but the damage done to him will still be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Sybar Roared Swating at Flare.

titan and Leon Growled attacking him from the sides.

Sissy THrew Her Scythe at the Demon Cauing major damage.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Flare jumped back from the attack, however he was floating now because of his demonic scarfs. "Hmph."

Czar stabbed More into Sybar's back, repeatably stabbing him with no mercy.

The Demon female hold her hands up and it glows with a demonic energy ball- hostile and dangerous as she throws it at Sybar's chest.

Serno keeps firing with his pistols- but his bullets are now cover with tons of tinier bullets as it hits Sybar.

Arrows still fall down on Sybar from the creed.

Sereno jumps up and stabs a sword through Sybar's chest, before pulling out his daggers and stabs both of his melee daggers into Sybar's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Sybar smirked. "Final NOva" Fire energy seemed to go into the Demon

Az Tenced. "He's Trying to take us all out at Once!"

Solaris Growled Going backward Switching to Ranged attacks.

Leon Tenced. "Solaris! we need to get him away from the castle!"
Solaris heard this before sencing the energy. 'i need everyone awyay before i try to teleport him.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Flare glares before going behind Sybar and slam into Sybar, digging his claws into the very sky of Sybar's Skin, he closed his eyes and try to weaken the fire energy that Sybar was going to try and use

Serno, Serno and Czar got away, as did the demon female.
Czar growled. "what does that kid think his doing!?"

Alida tenses. "Solaris, we don't have time at this moment!"

Tiger was staying by Solaris. Grunted a bit. "Get both the kid and the demon out of here, Solaris. That kid is trying to weaken the final Nova since it's fire energy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 pm

the others Got away Solaris Growled Grabing Sybar. "to the Demon Realm We Go!" he roared teleporting.

Az Sighed. "three Two One." there was a Sudden EarthQuake. about Solaris came back with Flare Moments later.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Flare seem unharmed really, but cover in smudge as he was normal. "..." He was brushing the smudge off of him as best as he could.

Tiger sighed, relaxing.

Czar smiles, chuckling a bit. "Kid's tough. Through, that energy he have there hasn't been sense for years..." He mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:52 pm

"and i thought i was one of the strongest demons" az said. he sighed. Crossing his arms.

Sissy Grabbed her Scythe. "serno Dear Did you Grabb My Blade Cloth before you left?" she asked

Lizzy Ran Out " LEon!"

Leon Flew down. "lizzy i thought you said stay with Mother."

Lizzy Smiled. "your Mother Got Worried about your dad and Dragged me along" She looked on Leon's arm. "leon YOur arm" She said Touching it slightly starting to heal it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Czar chuckled. "Ah, but you are the strongest Demon. The kid is only vampire with the demonic blood."

Serno smiles, pulling it out. "here you are, love."

Ogama came with Milly, sighing.

Flare blinked, getting down to the ground.

Sasha sighed, going to Titan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Titan Smiled. "Sorry If i worried you again Dear, My Job is my job"

Sissy Grabbed it. "thank you sweetie" She said Kissing his cheek

"Father He's Stronger than me in Demonic Power. and I'm still trying to find Out How he keeps it Under wraps like that" Az said Walking toward the study

Milly Smiled. "Ogi why didn't you run to help?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Sasha hugs him. "I know. I just can never stop worrying." Giggles.

Serno smiles.

Czar looks to Flare. "I guess we just have to study him."

Flare gone to the lake, taking a clean bucket and pouring it over himself, alone with his pants and his scarf. He sighed as he glance to his reflect- but it wasn't him on the surface of the water. "who are you?..." He mutter, glaring at the surface. "You never spoke me to, now tell me- Who are you?" He growled to himself in angry, and like he was about to grab the neck of whom had replace his reflect- his hand cause the water to move and it was just him on the surface of the water looking back at him. He frown, taking his hand away and stood up in silents.

Ogama hugs Milly. "I just... felt like something wasn't right when all the others when off to attack the demon..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Az Sighed going into the Books he could find abut Flare's abilities. "too many books, But who am i to complain."

Sissy Sighed. "Grandpa what was that all about? the demon and all"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Czar looks to Sissy. "Ah... Solaris knows more of that demon. But, he was once my rival- yet we were once on good terms till he learn that I was in love with Serno's mother over my marked wife."
The demon female hugs Czar.
Czar smiles. "Truly, I loved them both, they may have been different but they were both lovely. I just wished I treated Az and Solaris's mother like I did for Serno's mother back then."

Flare blinked as he comes back and goes to Azrael, he seem to be confuse in why Az was searching through books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Az looked behind him. "so the Vampire with Demonic Powers is Curious of me? i'm looking it to your POwers and how you keep them under wraps like you do"

Sissy frowned. "i'm Guessing he took dad To Make Grandma hate you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Flare nodded. "Oh... Well... I can't really say their under a wrap..." He took the scraf, and anywhere that the scarf was hiding on his left are was showing demonic markings. "It more like put markings on me and made a seal..."

Czar sighed. "I assume so... You would really have to ask Solaris on that one... I wasn't there... If anything, Sybar couldn't have any children..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Solaris Growled. "neither could Azegel. so Sybar decided to take Az and Give him to Azegel."

Sissy Growled. just thinking about it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Czar sighed, nodding. "I see... I was never rivals with Azegel, just Sybar...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:33 am

Solaris sighed. "i'm Guessing he thought you two were enemies."

Az Looked at the Marks. "Now where have i seen those before." he said looking through a feew books.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:39 am

Czar sighed. "I guess so... Azegel told me Sybar give him a little boy- yet Sybar had refuse to tell Azegel where Az came from, but... At that time I didn't even know where Az came from... If only I've been around Solaris and Az more... Az... Might have been with my wife inside of being out of her reach..." He sighed.

Flare let him look at the markings and look through the book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 am

Solaris Sighed. "and i wouldn't have failed"

Az Kept looking "i could have sworn i've seen them before"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 am

Czar chuckled a bit. "Well, Solaris. We both had failed- you weren't the only one."
Tiger sighed.

Flare blinked, but spotted his shadow pointing at a book. "?" He looks, it was a very dusty book. "?" He when over and grab it with his right hand. "I don't think I can read this... it's in Demonic..." He shown Az. "Is this what your looking over? It's very dusty..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:20 am

Az Grabbed the Book Blowing away the dust. "demonix: Seals and Binds of the Civilizations" Az read. "ya this is it"

Solaris Sighed. Before walking away. He needed to think.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next