Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) - Page 40 Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:25 pm

"he Probably does... But that was stronger than him in any way Possible" max said closing his eyes.

Sissy looked to Flare. "you hungry Sweetie?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) - Page 40 Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Yellowtiger sighed. "..."

Flare nodded. "Yes Mrs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:41 pm

"call Me sissy," she said Handing him his Food

Az sighed. "why isn't there mor info on this?" he muttered. his research was at a halt. "maybe there's more Books in Father's study back at the castle" he said walking out toward the castle next to the village.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Flare smiles a little, nodding as he starts eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Leon Tenced. "Something's at the castle..." he said Growling. "Something Big"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Sasha was concern. "That's not good..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Az was walking there Sniffing the air a bit. "something;s not right" he said Drawing his sword

Leon Growled. "Grandpa is there too"

Titan Tenced. "Dad" he JUmped Up "Come on LEon" they Both Rushed Out the Door

Sissy Looked outside. "Titan?" she tenced Running out

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Serno growled, following after. Flare tenses, following as Ogama hugs Milly.

Czar was trapped in his bedroom with his wife, growling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:16 pm

"ah The Father Of the Demon King, the Time Master Demon and the Ex Vampire King, In my clutches again Czar" said a sinister Voice.

Az Growled.

Solaris Tenced. "The Castle? what the Heck is that energy?" he said Growling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Czar growled, his sword appear. "It's been a long time since we've last met." He growled.

Flare got there first, shocked at what he was sitting.

Serno tenses, growling
Sereno was there was well, tenses now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:35 pm

A Large Demon was Floating Outside the castle Now. "To true Old Friend" he said with a sinister smile. "and You My dear..." Pointing out the demon Female. "You Had to choose him still after he Betrayed you? For Shame"

Az Growled. "I can't Place it but that demon feels Familiar"

Solaris Looked to Az. "thats Because, he was your Kidnapper when you were Little" He snarled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Flare growled, glaring.

The demon female hugs Czar. "Stay out of my life!" Czar put her behind him, glaring at the Large demon, growling before glancing slightly behind the large demon, he only saw Flare at the time, but could tell there's more before glaring at the Large Demon.

Sereno narrowed his eyes, growling loudly at the Large demon.
Serno glared up at the demon.

Tiger growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:48 pm

"Ah the runts have arrived." said the Demon Turing to face the HUnters. "Ah young Azrael... Remember Me... Old Uncle Sybar"

Az Tenced. "Azegel's Brother!" he growled.

Solaris Roared Transforming.

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Flare glared at Sybar before his energies suddenly gone skyrocket again. "Hmph..."

Sereno tenses, growling before notice the strange skyrocketing energy. "What the!?" Looks to the white and pinkish-red streaked male hedgehog. "How the...!?"

Tiger growled, hopping onto Solaris' arm.

Serno growled, his pistols appear.

Czar growled. "Oh, Sybar- compare to us, your just a giant coward like you were when I was about to kick your butt all those years ago!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm

"compared to you and your Wife Old man. yes. But compare to...." he Looked to Flare. "my my what do we have here?"

Az looked to Flare.he chuckled. "Flare, For now you're Part of the demon hunters."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Flare looks to Azrael, nodding quietly as his yes were glowing bright yellow before glaring up at Sybar. His left arm then turns into what it was before, his scarf floating now with demonic energies.

Czar was shocked by the energies coming off of Flare.

-------

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40