Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☣♡Love Challenge: Taming Doom, the Fox of Darkness♡☣

Go down

☣♡Love Challenge: Taming Doom, the Fox of Darkness♡☣ Empty ☣♡Love Challenge: Taming Doom, the Fox of Darkness♡☣

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Doom has recently let his darker side get to him, and he hasn't snapped out of it yet. He is now in the city, doing whatever he pleases. Can someone save him? Or will he be led to the darker side of Love?

(RP starts, anyone can join as of now. May turn into an 1x1.)

Characters
Doom
Climate

Last edited by lenadoom on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

☣♡Love Challenge: Taming Doom, the Fox of Darkness♡☣ Empty Re: ☣♡Love Challenge: Taming Doom, the Fox of Darkness♡☣

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:02 am

(Anyone...?)

Back to top Go down

☣♡Love Challenge: Taming Doom, the Fox of Darkness♡☣ Empty Re: ☣♡Love Challenge: Taming Doom, the Fox of Darkness♡☣

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:04 am

(I guess I will)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:05 am

(Thanks so much. Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:20 am

a hybrid of a wolf and cat was walking around the city, sharing her knifes she had for weapons, until she notices she had a feeling of the unpleased. She looked over at the fox and glared, knowing something was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:25 am

Doom-- don't you DARE say anything rude to this girl, the fox told himself. Doom tried to speak to this particular cat. "H-H...Hello??" he said nervously. Good, good, now you're getting a hold of yourself, he told himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:26 am

she stop and stood there examine the fox now in front of her. "Hi?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 am

Doom nervously waved back, as he knew his darker side was to take over him very soon...

"I-I'm Doom," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 am

she nodded, and stroked her hair back. "Climate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:35 am

Come, Doom, there's no need for you to be nervous now, he told himself. Doom sighed, and said to Climate, "A pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:37 am

she smiled slightly. "What have you been up to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:39 am

"You don't want to know..." Doom replied. He sighed, then said, "My dark side's been at it again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:43 am

she cocked her head to he side abit, "what do ya mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:47 am

"My dark side can turn very lustful at times...and when he wants to be pleased, he's always ignored, which enrages him," Doom replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:47 am

She looked up and thought. "Hmmm... Ahhh okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:54 am

"So...how can we help him?" Doom asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:59 am

she pricked her ears. "??? Well, what's your weak spot?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:04 am

"I-I don't know," Doom replied, and suddenly, it hit him. "ACK!! N-No, not again..." Doom's lustful side was taking over him very quickly... "H-Help me before it sets in... ARRGGH!!" He winced in pain, and suddenly, he feel fell to the ground, the darker side of love settling in. "Cl-Cli...mate....urgh....." He passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:07 am

She pricked her ears and jogged over to him, and looked around, to see if anyone notice. "..." She notices no body did. She looked at him. "Doom?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:10 am

Doom suddenly woke from shock, getting up. His eyes were dimmed. "Climate...I'm halfway there...lustful side...taking over me...quickly..." He passed out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:37 am

"...how do I help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:38 am

Doom was passed out, unable to hear. Suddenly he came back again, feeling very different. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:39 am

She stood there,and back away abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:41 am

"Heh...~ Climate...I've been waiting for you...~" Doom said with a purr. He was just standing there.

(Now's the time. We should go to PM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:43 am

She gripped her knife she was sharping and enlarged the knife with one of her powers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down