Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

+3
DeantheWolf
XwSapTrapXw
xX_Anguish_Xx
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Shadowsong95 wrote:(awwwww Sad. )

Oh shush it cant hurt to have you here, Prepair to be genderbent or any other outherworldly transformation)

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

(hehe I'll Put him in)

Az leaned against the wall Mostly out of sight. he was in the shadows his favorite Place to be. but he looked around the Lab wondering who this Doctor really was capable of.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:26 pm

THe doctor whispered into electrisa's ear, "he was acting like a child so i turned him into one...hes like 6 now." he shrugged. He then turned to minia. "....I have a feeling your going to be getting on my nerves with the whole scratching thing.....i might have to make you alot more durable due to the god dNA i gave your daughter in that pill" he shrugged.

The pills worked immediately, Electrisa's body grew about 3 feet taller, she had become stronger than any man on the planet combined, Minus the grotesque muscle mass. Still keeping electrisa's figure, just alot taller, suddenly her hair turned from orange and blue to a tint of golden, as did her eyes. Now finished with her transformation.

doctor sighed "Well thats another daughter of zues done..." he had a sweatdrop cracking his own knuckles. he turned to azrael. "....emo kids" he shook his head silently speaking to himself, "i should try and do a transformation that bangs with his mind" he turned away back to electrisa, looking up really. "...uhm....you have new clothing in your room i suggest your put it on before your current cloths get ripped apart, your still growing a new figure" he had a sweatdrop.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:29 pm

"i'm not emo for your information Doc" Az said Smiling. "just looking at what's around, I'm a demon of darkness so i'm at home there."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:39 pm

As she was growing, she felt a weird pain, then nervous tickling. She shook off the uncomfortable feeling and looked at her. "..I'm like a golden statue!" She dashed off to change her clothes and came back in a big, blue dress. "A sparking one!" She waved her hands, looking happily at flying sparks. Then she heard Az's words, catching him by his shirt with two fingers and looked at him, raising him to her eye level. "I'm a demon, too! A Dark one! We're like cousins!" She smiled to him, while her cat was trying to climb up on her shoulder. She did it somehow, looking at everyone from her giant 'child'.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Az Smiled with a sweat drop. "cousin's Ya.... Can you please Put me down miss...." he was wondering what her name was
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:50 pm

He had a sweatdrop as he stared at electrisa. the doctor was amused by her alot. "Now remember, an average mobianis 4'1 or something, you however are 7'4"....." he had a sweatdrop as he turned to AZ. "Put him down he's a patient too you know" he had a sweatdrop, taking minia off electrisa's head, petting her behind the ears kindly before turning. "Now how about you and i talk about your powers to come"

He then turned to AZ. "seeing that your a demon, a disrespectfull one at that i'll let electrisa play with you."

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:53 pm

"Hey Doc. "i'm by no Means dissrespectful But i find it insulting that you think Me and emotional wreck when i'm not" he said Prying himself form electrisa's Fingers and flying fdown to the floor. "As for Powers I have mine i have no need for more." but there was a lingering thought that said there were Powers he had yet to Know
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:54 pm

"I'd like to be a powerful kitten... But don't touch me." She was about to scratch his face, when her paw stopped. "..Ok, behind ears only." She purred quietly.

Electra grinned to Az, not sure if with malice or with normal, pure happiness. "Hop-pa!" She threw him up again and catched him with other hand. "I am Electrrrrisa!"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm

The doctor nodded and had a sweatdrop. "...Hmm" he had a sweatdrop as he prepaired the pills in his hand. "the green one will make you able to hipnotize people. The white one will make you a kitten, the yellow one will make you able to transform to mobian and kitten at your own will. The fourth one will give you power over fire as a god of fire" he pet minia behind the ears before the pills were turned into a bowl of cat treats. "Eat up, theres only four and your gonna love each treat" he smiled letting minia on the ground.

The odd thing was the doctor didn't care much, he didn't like demons much, he cared for electrisa because she was a little kid in her head. The doctor went over to electrisa shaking his head a bit. "People are not toys, even if you are a goddess now" he turned away playing with some computor holograms in the center of the room, completely interactive. "electrisa put him down...now...."

Last edited by xX_Anguish_Xx on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Az Growled as he had Been thrown and Started to change his size to the same as hers. "don't do that again Pllease" he growled before turning to normal Mobian size again
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Minia hit the bowl with a paw, making the snacks fly up, then ate them, licking her muzzle. "That'll be interesting..."

Electra didn't really care for Azrael's threat, more for Doc's reprimand. "Sorry.." She showed her tongue to Azrael. Then she started to play with electricity, making fireworks of some sort.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 pm

as the pills worked on minia she began to flow like electrisa did. soon enough she was a mobian standing up straight, a cat mobian no less. Resembling blaze but a few inches taller. ONe eye was swirling, possibly the hypnotizim she wanted in that one, the other one was emitting a firey aura.

the doctor smiled and nodded. "Azrael i will turn you into a chicken with no powers if i want too, remember to keep your temper under control as best you can dear demon boy" he was otherwise docile and kind, a bit of a sociopath but otherwise kind.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:17 pm

"sorry Doc. I jjust Don't like Being thrown like a rag doll" he said calmly "brings up bad memories."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

username: Jeff the Hedgefox
characters name: Jeff the Hedgefox
Desired powers or appearances:
- Shapeshifting and voice manipulation
- Gendershifting
Written consent or sentence on how your character managed to find the doctor!: He was walking down the sidewalk until he saw the phone booth. He got a little suspicious about the booth so he decided to check it out as well.

Last edited by Jeff the Hedgefox on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revision on my part. Was being stupid and forgot that no one can see through a phone booth.)
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 pm

"Ew ew eeeew..!" The cat quickly covered itself and turned back into kitten. "..Much better." Her voice was a little less... lady-ish, more squeaky. "..Let's check it out.." She took a deep breath and exhaled, making a little red flame. Then she blew up a biiig flame. "...I'm afraid of fire, but whatever!" Both females were now doing a fireworks.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 pm

(-_- jeff its disguised as a phone booth, it isn't able to be seen through or anything, revise your profile, People dont just walk into town and see the doctor standing outside the phone booth....it doesn't work like that.)

The doctor shook his head a bit turning away going to a seat in his little examination room, he yawned and cracked his own neck to try and get comforatable. he wasn't amused at the time, he yawned and pulled a blanket and a book of mental disorders out, and then some about transformations. "hehehe" he chuckled a bit.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Az looked at the doctor then to some of the Pills then to electrica and the cat. Az sighed. Wondering what the doc would think of next
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Minia looked around, getting bored. She jumped on Azrael's chest and looked at him with her swirling eye. "Wouldn't you like to stand on your head for me?" The eye started swirling faster. Time to check out this ability.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Az looked Not ammused. "don't try it Kitty"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

the doctor picked minia up by her collar sitting her on electrisa's foot. "no..." he went back to working with DNA of ancient demons, and well genderbending potions as well. He smiled a bit thinking it was a bit funny.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Az sat Back and sighed. "hey doc Might want to Be carefull with that DNA, Demonic genetic structures are very complex and could spawn new demons if not careful"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:04 pm

the doctor pointed to poison. "Tell that too him, he has nearly every male demon species combined with a poison from sector seven of the poison reality. He's the most complex thing there is"

poison had a sweatdrop. "Yeah yeah dad..." he rolled his eyes getting back to meditating.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Electra looked at Azrael. "I'm REALLY this dangerous? Ow."
The cat glared after Doc. 'Having a power and not being able to use it..' She followed him, trying to get in his glassed room.
Electra looked at Poison, tilting her head. "Dad? Hm. You've got cool dad, then. And-" She stopped, poking her grumbling stomache. "..Doc.. Do you have anything to eat here? A giant has a giant appetite.."
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Meanwhile, Jeff was sitting in a corner, bored as all hell. He needed something to do, and somehow just sitting there wasn't good enough. He needed to find something to test. "Ugh, isn't there anything I can test?" he said, tapping his foot impatiently.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next