Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

+3
DeantheWolf
XwSapTrapXw
xX_Anguish_Xx
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) - Page 5 Empty Re: "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:10 am

(he ment the Light orb)

Az looked to Katie. then at the others. he sighed. "hey doc, You got anything for Shapeshifting Powers?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) - Page 5 Empty Re: "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 am

Katie, still embarrassed, tried making a couple of light orbs all at once. Surprisingly, it actually worked better than making a single ball. They were a bit deformed, some being bigger or casting light in an add way, but it was still easier.

She grinned and tossed them around, each one flying up and floating down as if it were a feather. Katie lost her concentration as she realized Poison was still staring at her. Oh crap.

The little lights went out again. She sighed, but maybe it would be easier to start out with more advanced tricks. It seemed that her level of ability was higher than she expected.
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 am

poison had a sweatdrop going back to laying on the ground. "You should really wear fire proof clothing in here.....and maybe some goggles so you cant see me"

The doctor rolled his eyes and floated down. "yes but it requires vass amounts of chao succubus milk" he had a sweatdrop now in his hover chair on the ground. he began to float toards the door out of the room. he rolled his eyes, "You may want to wear some goggles and a air purifier....and yes they aren't normal chao theyre much taller than me and much...err...how to put this.....Attractive than they should be, consuming there own milk has caused enhanced growth hormones in there bodies..." he threw a air purifier and a set of goggles at Az.

He then replied to Minia. "Sending in My chao son then" the tall chao wearing jeans sat infront of minia already. he blinked tilting his head a bit curious to see the cat.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 am

Minia cleared her mind and looked deep into Chao's eyes, demanding him to do a salto. For a beginning. Her eye swirled, very, very fast.

Electra woke up and made some animal-shaped clouds, but got a little bored. She yawned and looked at Az, then at Katie, curling up on the cloud.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:49 am

Az put theem on quickly "alright ready doc"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 am

Katie was busy creating a small light the hovered over her finger. She turned to Poison, slightly startled that he would speak to her.

"Fireproof clothing may be a good thing to look into," she responded, glancing at her singed skirt. And it was an awfully nice skirt too! "As for the goggles, I'm not going to bother with. You're just making me nervous, that's all. I'm just an amateur with my powers and I'm not ready to go off and perform for other people."
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:30 am

Poison rolled his eyes. "Blah blah blah, im an ametuer too i run off anger, Soon as i get angry i spit fire" he blinked for a moment chuckling a bit.

The doctor smiled and walked into the room labled WANRING DO NOT ENTER. In big red letters, he rolled his eyes sighing a bit as he rolled to the big tank. He filled up a jug with the milk while Az stared blankly at the succubi. "._. son i believe you need to remove yourself from the room, i have become immune...you however are somehow breathing in there essense through your fur..." he pushed az out of the room carrying the jug. "it will take time to make and perfect but it will work" he pet azrael's head. "You remind me of a tiny version of poison!" he chuckled. Poison was 6 foot tall, in superman body conditioning. He could easily make a normal girl faint just by the flip of his hair. (literally, they would have passed out with hearts floating around there head.)

The chao blinked doing a goofy dance instead, at least it was working.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 am

Az sighed. "Guess I better find a bed" he sai looking around
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:40 am

Screach opened his eyes a bit. He got up Sat down on the floor criss-cross and with his hands folded on his lap. He closed his eyes again and began to breathe in and out.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Minia stared at the Chao. "Um." Well... It's always a step forward, isn't it..? She tried to make an eye contact again, wanting him to stand on his hands.

Electra's head popped out from doors and she looked at Poison and Katie. "...Hi there.." She felt really awkward while being a giant with big wings. She was afraid that her wings will hook something or she'll hit the ceiling, although she liked it form. Maybe she should stay in the big room, but no-one was in there...
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Katie cracked a small smile at Poison. "Guess we both have some practice to do." She lit up a light over her fingertip and slowly made it grow.
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 pm

"Hey Electrisa." az Said, "YOu Know where i can find a Place to rest for a while" h asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 am

"Um." She looked at Az and formed a big condensed cloud, placing it above the ground. "Here. It won't disappear or what, don't worry." She stared at the ground.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 am

Az Jumped up On it. "Whoa this is soft" he said Looking to her. "thanks"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:37 am

Poison rolled his eyes, "cant im not angry"

The doctors odd expression as he held a cage with a lab rat in it. He then dropped a single drop of the shapeshifting mixture, it made it...odd. However it was the perfected serum, he was going to give Az the watered down one. too much power came with the shapeshifting. He dropped a single drop into Az's hair as the doctor disappeared with the new lab rat.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:42 am

Az Felt it and Shivered. "whoa Doc..." he stopped as Suddenly he realized it wasn't his Voice talking But it sounded feminin. he had shapeshifted into a female without knowing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 am

He smiled and blinked. "err....You must have been thinking about women, it matters what your thinking about, you can shapeshift indefinitely however you need to maintain a focus on what your thinking about" the doctor rolled his eyes a bit. "...your lucky your brain hasn't made you into a bimbo by now" he shrugged laughing a bit.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 am

"i was Thinking about MY Wife But alright" he thought of his original form. and he Shifted to his original seven tailed Mobian fox demon Form
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Minia was still trying to force the Chao to hand-standing. Meanwhile, Electra entered her big room again and sat on the cloud. Duh, it's kinda lonely here.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:20 pm

The doctor rolled his eyes, "whatever you say" he floated down to the ground placing the egg on the ground underneath electrisa's cloud, it was a dragon egg.

The chao blinked wagging his tail a bit, he did as he was told.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Az smirked transforming into the docter. "my my, minia your getting qquiet good" hiss voice sounded like the Doctor's
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 pm

The doctor growled popping the drop that cured his shapeshifting power. Suddenly Az was back to normal. "=_= Just for that no more shapeshifting for you" he growled and grunted a bit floating away, it appeared that little drop had turned Az back to normal, And removed his shapeshifting powers.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 pm

"what? i was Being a good Docter I wasn't Mocking you" he said Sighing. "great, just when that would have helped Me in Demon hunting" he leaned against a wall before Moving to the coloud electrisa made for him laying down
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Electra leaned forwards, looking at the egg. "..Um." The cloud turned from white to dark blue and flowed down slowly, almost covering the egg, keeping it warm with thunders released now and then. The hedgehog was still sitting on it, when her ear twitched and she turned to Az's direction. "..Demon Hunting?" She tilted her head slightly.

Minia smiled at the effect, not really caring about 'Doctor's' words then looked into Chao's eyes again. Now...'Break the mirror with your head, please...'
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm

"i Kill Demons who think living with the Mortals is a plague, who want the Mortal world for themselves. i do it because i was raised by them before figuring out i was a demon seventeen years later." az explained.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next