Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muttons talk show located iside the marvel universe (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Go down

Muttons talk show located iside the marvel universe (OPEN, ACCEPTING) Empty Muttons talk show located iside the marvel universe (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Muttons the dog: Why hello there and welcome to the marvel universe!!! Our guest stars are two supereheroes from the marvel universe, Dead-X AKA HUNTER. And in the left corner THE OVERSIZED GREEN B*TCH I FOUND WITH HER COUSIN GETTING ICE CREAM, SHULKIE. My name is Muttons Howlerr your host for this evening...since im talking to no one at the time being I NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS, SOOO your welcome to come to the studeo and sit down for an interview, we will view your skill's, powers, and judge you on a scale of one to ten, we also need information!! (As you can see muttons is retarded and has mutton chops)

NOTE: THis is located inside mutton's comic book, a portal to a realm inside a studio of the marvel universe (._. the comic universe) Where he is able to converse and speak with superheroes, recently he has found a forum online leading to a sonic fan character universe called forumotion, he has created an internal wormhole through reality to speak with anyone, he asks you questions with a guest star or two from the marvel universe, (However, The marvel universe characters do not belong to me, so i have created crossover sonic variants. There origins still do belong to the marvel universe till i get a valid explanation and origin story to them)

(my characters will be explained when i get there real bio's done, just know this muttons is my character, he's based off me in every way)

USE DIS CODE
Code:

Name:
SKills:
Powers:
Personallity:

Last edited by xX_Anguish_Xx on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Muttons talk show located iside the marvel universe (OPEN, ACCEPTING) Empty Re: Muttons talk show located iside the marvel universe (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Name: Mellody Leia
Skills: Singing, Dancing, Acoustic Guitar
Powers: Shadow Summoning
Personality: Timid, Shy, Loving, Cute
Dislikes: Salty foods, rude people, stereotypes

Okay. c:

Back to top Go down

Muttons talk show located iside the marvel universe (OPEN, ACCEPTING) Empty Re: Muttons talk show located iside the marvel universe (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Name: Hurry
Skills: Singing, drawing
Powers: Pyrokinesis, healing
Personality: Devoted, brave at times, always curious
Dislikes: Ghosts, scary things

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 am

Muttons had a sweatdrop as he went over the profiles of the new contestants or guests.

Dead x was asleep snoring away with a box full of guns beside himself.

As for shulkie she was leaning over muttons with an eerie glow in her eye (._. she digs on the mutton chops of muttons) . Muttons flailed a bit running in circles wondering how long it would take for the two new guests to get done with there bathroom breaks. Shulkie picked him up by the face slamming him firmly onto a chair before sitting down.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 am

Mellody arrived, finally, wearing a short black dress. Ain't her fault, she took awhile. But hey, she looked like a million bucks. Her high heels made a rhytmic clicking a she walked, then sat in a chair. She giggled and muttered a cute, "S-sorry for taking so long.~"

Last edited by Twisted Delusions on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:20 am

Hurry scuttled in, feeling a little... embarrassed. "H-Hello, everybody," the Seedrian said, then sat down in a chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:23 am

Shulkie sat calmly staring at hunter waiting for him to do something stupid.

Hunter flailed a bout firing off rounds at the ceiling, this was a reflex he has had since he was a child, anyone startle him while he sleeps he shoots at the roof.

Muttons rolled his eyes before scratching his own chin staring at the ground. "HELLO, SEEDRIAN YOU MUST BE THE....err...i wanna say melvin for some reason ._." he had a ssweatdrop, "AND YOU dear lady must be mellody!"

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:26 am

She laughed at Muttons, then nodded, "Why, yes, I am Mellody.~" She glanced over to Hurry a couple of times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 am

"Um, my name's Hurry, if you must know," Hurry replied, shifting his eyes from the ground and back again quite nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 am

Shulkie rolled her eyes, speaking in a heavy female russian accent, "Tiny baby man is puny..." she grunted before crossing her arms, the bazaar thing was, she was russian, not dep voiced or anything just russian ._., probably the tallest out of hunter and muttons too.

Hunter passed out again now asleep once more

Muttons blinked wagging his tail a bit. "Why hello, NOW DEMONSTRATE YOUR POWERS OR SHULKIE SMASH 8D" Shulkie grinned petting muttons a bit. (._. muttons is dating)

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:33 am

Mellody pouted. "I-I dun have a p-power."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:51 am

Hurry looked at everyone possible, trying to regain his calmness.

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:54 am

Shulkie rolled her eyes. Muttons glared, "._. so nothing....err...got any skills...or anything..." he had a sweatdrop, "Like playing the banjo with your toes or something"

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:56 am

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "W-well, um...I sing, dance, and play guitar, but...heh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:05 am

Hurry was now looking at Mellody, concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:15 am

He folded his arms having a sweatdrop. "=_= bull" he had a sweatdrop. Muttons was shaking his head, "what ever happened to powers like they had back in the day, The darkness is a power for goodness sakes, I can be decapitated and grow a new head, as for the old head its gone for good"

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down