Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

+3
DeantheWolf
XwSapTrapXw
xX_Anguish_Xx
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) - Page 6 Empty Re: "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 pm

The chao glared at minia sticking up the odd mitten his hand was in. "Chao chao!" Meaning something to the lines of, Hell, and No.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) - Page 6 Empty Re: "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by Electrisa Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Minia stood and looked deep into his eyes, her eye swirling faster. Clear the mind, clear the mind..

"..It's.. kinda like... killing our brothers... " Electra stared at the ground, feeling quite awkward.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:14 pm

"well they've tried to Kill me before i became one anyway" az said sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 pm

"...Oh... I am a demon, and I didn't kill anyone so far.. I think.." Electra raised her head, and squinted, thinking. Then she looked under her cloud, at the egg.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 pm

well Like Most of my family that are Part of my Hunters your nice" Az said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:55 pm

"Thank you!" The hedgehog smiled, still looking under the cloud, almost touching the ground with her head.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:30 am

The doctor appeared to be working o a bein hooked up with hundreds of pieces of machineery and wires just enhancing the body. This had got to be the wierdest thing to see a teenager hooked up to machines in technologically organic boxers, his spine was being laced with some form of metallic liquid, several mechancial wires surging through his veins going into his brain and enhancing it with the gigawat's needed. The doctor grunted and stared at the reforming teen just continueously fixing the kid.

The boy frowned in his sleep, the machines giving him new life were leaving markings of pentagrams and equations on his fur. The name Cerebro was written on his boxers. (Cyrebrio: Name of a device surrounding the cerabellum)

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:45 am

Katie glanced at Poison. "So you're saying you can't use your powers if you're not angry?" she inquired, raising an eyebrow.
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:47 am

He had a sweatdrop. "More or less. THe incubus seduction powers work all the time, as for the fire breath i need to be angry. "._. anyways...." he had a sweatdrop once more before turning away to the door heading up to his own room.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Az walked over to the Doctor. "so what with the Guy hooked up to the Machines doc." he asked Looking at the Machines.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Minia hissed. "Gosh, this hipnotising is some trick for kids." Huff. She turned into kitty form, scratched the Chao with fire claws for better effect and walked away with raised head.

Electra was still sitting on the cloud, now hugging the egg with her arms while she noticed Poison. Oh yeah, it's his room after all. She waved to him as'hi!'.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm

"your Not going to try it on me again are you Minia?" Az asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:38 pm

the doctor sighed. "He's going to be a violent one without these restraintments and technology purifying his blood." he pat the cerebreo's head before walking toards Azrael. Dropping the shapeshifting serum on him again before walking to tend to his son chao's leg wound.

Poison blinked staring up before waving, he didn't feel safe standing directly under the cloud electrisa was on. ".....better move now" he muttered to himself fleeing from the scene going to hide in his closet.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Az smiled. "thank you Doctor"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Minia glared at Az angrily. "Watching your pain is enough." And she scratched him, setting his leg on fire.

Electra looked after Poison, slightly confused. "..Um." She hugged the egg tighter and flew with the cloud, hanging on it about 10 centimeters above the ground.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 am

Az Wince slightly. but the fire didn't hurt Him. "someone's angry"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:11 am

"No. I just hate you." And with that, kitty jumped and scratched his face.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:52 am

'Ya Take it out on the Canine" he said sighing walking away the claw marks vanished.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:30 am

The odd thing was pain was dearly affraid of falling objects, he was afraid that a 200 lb 7 foot tall 24 year old was going to fall on him. he was hiding in his own closet happy where he was.

The doctor had a sweatdrop. "Az if you mock me like before i will have no choice but to let zero out of his cage" he had a nother sewatdrop staring at the ground. Zero was...well he was the black sheep for this chao family (And adopted poison demon cat ._.) A monsterous creation of a chao he was, Born with black fur, he was always troubled, sad, alone. the ground had the metal being scratched at by huge clawss, the loud rawrs of zero's calling could be heard. "I know son...i know" The doctor frowned before turning to minia, he squirted her with water, putting her fire claw out instantly. "DOnt scratch my patients!!!" The fearsome shadow on the ground didn't look anything like the doctor, something more monsterous and dead horrific...but kind of badass too.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6