Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining) - Page 2 Empty Re: Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:30 am

'....'she begun to beat up on a puching bag.'..im not a fool.im not gullible.'she would say to herself as she did.

Back to top Go down

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining) - Page 2 Empty Re: Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:33 am

Cyrus walked in. "talking to yourself?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:35 am

'!..'she stopped and looked back at him.'...maybe,why do you care.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:37 am

Cyrus sighed. "Cause i'm your friend, and if its something you dont want to talk to nitro about i'm still a good listener."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:39 am

'...tricks,jokes....they just show the victim of the prank their gullible and foolish....'she went back to hitting the bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:42 am

you think ortin is lying?" Cyrus asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 am

'...not entirely.i dont have proof,but thats not what bothers me~.'her head lowered abit as she punched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:45 am

"the phony Gun?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 am

'yes!,how did i not see the flaws!? was i stunned because of the sight or was i destracted by something else...hmmm,if only i knew~.'she grinned abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:49 am

you reacted Because it was Real, Just not loaded." Cyrus said. "Nitro knew it was a Ploy, But he didn't know the gun was real"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 am

she lifted her head.'yet still fooled.'she hit once more knocking it off where it hung.yet the swing she took looked like a normal hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 am

"It fooled Nitro Long enough to consider surendering himself for your safety" Cyrus said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:56 am

she frowned and stood there.'...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am

Cyrus sighed. "look, People Sometimes Look at certain things in fear. Nitro's Biggest fear right now is losing you, he thinks your his only shot at living life."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:00 am

'?'she turned to face him.'how?how can he see that with me?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 am

"he's starting to see how much you both have in common, and how both of you Being together makes them the same Dangers as well" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 am

'!....'she stood silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 am

"he cares more about you than he does himself" Cyrus said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:14 am

'......im done here.'she walked for the main room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:15 am

Cyrus smiled as he went to go back to work
Nitro continued to cook. "almost done"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:17 am

'?..i thought i would have been longer in there but i guess not.'she looked at nitro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:18 am

Nitro looked to her. "well just in time the salmon is almost ready"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 am

'cool.'she smiled abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:22 am

Nitro Smiled as he flip one onto two plates and put one in front of Violet. "enjoy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 am

'i will thanks.'she ate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next