Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Egg-son (PM me before joining, Also, Not starting yet)

Go down

The Egg-son (PM me before joining, Also, Not starting yet) Empty The Egg-son (PM me before joining, Also, Not starting yet)

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:38 pm

(PM ME BEFORE JOINING)

Eggtropolis being in ruin the Genetic material had been gathered by G.U.N To create a genius that would actually work with them. Using Mobian wolf DNA and The cut off hair of the Eggman from his moustache was used to create a Mobian offspring of the Egg-genius known as Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, also known as the infamous Eggman. As years past The project Egg-son progressed for sixteen years, He was developed and taught anything he needed to know. His DNA granted from Eggman had given him an IQ of 300 just as his 'Father' Had. Begining to understand and invent great things he grew tired of helping G.U.N, Escaping and developing his new 'ego' so to speak. In Station square he re-located to an appartment building owned by an unknow mobian.

Several room-mates living with him because...well rent in station square is hard to pay in the first place, especially when its hard to get a job when your a talking wolf on two legs...The few below are his room-mates and or Other characters:
For Fan characters:
Code:

Username: (Your actual username)
Name: (Characters name)
Likes: (2 to 4 likes please so i can get a good grasp on who your character is)
Dislikes:
Short bio: (o_o only like a paragraph will do)

For official characters (YOU MUST BE CLEARED WITH AN ADMIN TO USE AN OFFICIAL CHARACTER):
Code:
Username:
Name:

Damian: AKA TheArcGuardian

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum