Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining) - Page 33 Empty Re: Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:29 pm

nitro smiled as he finished and dried his hands.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining) - Page 33 Empty Re: Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 pm

'..what do you plan to do in the future?im curious.'she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm

"after Clearing My Name, I was Hoping to Keep the Lion's Maw running, and Maybe a resturaunt or something On the sside." he said walking to her. smiling. "what about you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 pm

'im not sure,for me it changes all to often.as soon as i kill that man id like to just go on from there.not sure what i'd do after.'she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:49 pm

He smiled. "We'll just wait and ssee then" he said before kissing her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:50 pm

she kissed back.'yes we will.'she got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Nitro Smiled. "wonder If he'll ever come back" He said shivering at the thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:54 pm

'knowing him,he will,just when and where is unknown.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Nitro Shokk in slight fear. "damn, I say i'm a lion But i'm afraid of the Basterd."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:06 pm

'?..your scared?'she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:13 pm

"when I think about it he was out of My league." he said looking down. "i thought i could take him alone"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:14 pm

'sadly not.he is a strong opponent,but i do know his weaknesses.but i couldnt prevail the last i tried.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33