Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining) - Page 17 Empty Re: Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:28 am

Nitro Looked Down. he sighed. "you Might not believe me" he said Blushing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining) - Page 17 Empty Re: Giro Luror: problems With Love (ask Before Joining)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 am

she grabed her clothes.'what do you mean?why wouldnt i.'she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 am

"lets just say I don't like reptiles" Nitro said "especially fire breathing ones." he said putting the new cloths on.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:36 am

'?...if you didnt want to tell me you could have just said so.'she put her clothes on and the stripe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 am

"well I'm going to have to tell you sooner or later." Nitro said. as he started to walk out after he put his cloths on
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 am

she walked out rubbing her head to dry her hair abit more.'true.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 am

"aright it happened in a town i was hidding in. A Female Dragon Kidda Fell in love with me as i was pasing through and decided to try and Make me a deal, Marry her and Be safe or Run for the rest of my life. I said No to the marrage and apparently i said something else because as i escapped her Brother decided to try and kill me giving me this by stabbing me with his sword" Nitro said looking down
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:49 am

'damn....that had to suck.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:50 am

"ya and i still have the sword" Nitro said shivering a bit at the memories
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 am

'! really!?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 am

Nitro Nodded Pointing over the headboard of the bed as there it was the greatsword that had maded the scar was hanging there.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am

she looked.'oh.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:55 am

Nitro Nodded Sitting on the bed. "weird thing is it Passed through My heart and I didn't die" he said closing his eyes.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:56 am

'that is odd,but im glad it didnt.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:00 am

Nitro Smiled, "so am i.'" he said looking to her. he couldn't help But think about how her Body looked hoping he didn't let his thoughts wander into her mind
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:03 am

she could tell just by the look on his face.'...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 am

He Sighed. Looking to the sword for a second
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 am

she stretched,her shirt was abit short.'what time is it?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 am

Nitro looked at the clock. "About seven" he said looking again at her. He Smiled Before looking away
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:09 am

'alright thanks.'she sat at her computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 am

Ya" Nitro said Closing his eyes again.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 am

'..you alright?.'she looked at him fiddling with a pen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:14 am

"ya, Just Going through memories" he said. Sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 am

'okay.'she turned on the comp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 am

Nitro Looked through his Memories. Before Hitting the one with Him and Vi on the dancefloor. he smiled. happy that he broke that Barrier, Happy that he Met Violet. Happy That he fell in love
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next