Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 2 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:08 pm

"I did not spoil it." Azrael said. "She's really tired from the trip sweetie. You can come in nova. Come sit with daddy and ruby"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 2 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:17 pm

"Well you keep calling me that. I hate it." She grumbled before going over to pick up Nova, placing her next to him as she knew there was no way she was climbing up on this bed.

Nova giggled, bouncing on the bed a little as she moved closer. "Daddy!" She exclaimed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Azrael smiled pulling ruby into a hug. "Then I'll just have to keep trying ruby." He said thn he looked to nova. "Alright nova. I want you to do something once we get home once dady feels better I want you to help him take care of mommy. Can you promis me that nova?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Ruby's eyes widened, hesitantly hugging him back for a moment as she looked down at the floor.

Nova's eyes sparkled as she looked up at him. "I will. I promise. Mommy will get better and smile again!" She beamed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:03 am

"We'll all be smiling and as a family.. Oh and ruby. Once you get home open the armory... There will be somethig special there waiting for you." He said smiling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:12 am

She eyed him suspiciously before she cracked a smile at him. "Okay..I'll try and remember that." She scoffed before looking at Nova. "You know, its really hard to go back home now....we're...all going to miss you both."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:21 am

Azrael smiled. "Well we really aren't that far away ruby. We're your parents. You'll see us when you get home. All I want you to promise me is to take care of your sister and your brothers. Ignis and Skoll may be the oldest but if they're anything like me and your uncle max they're gonna need to be taken care of from
Time to time"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:27 am

Ruby looked to him. "I know the two of you back home are our real folks, I just mean we'll miss you and mom from this time in particular. You both aren't damaged in this timeline." She sighed. "But I promise...I'll always promise to take care of them. We all take care of each other."

Nova smiled. "Yeah!" She beamed, throwing her arms in the air as she giggled.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:35 am

Azrael smiled. "The shadowsong clan sticks together no matter what. You two make me so proud. But you guys have to go home. Or we risk altering time"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:48 am

Just the reminder of that set her off though as Ruby her arms around him gently, closing her eyes as she watched  her sister do the same. "Thank you....father. We, love you both so much...." She whispered into his chest.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:02 am

"I love you both so very much." He said holding them close. "Now I want you Togo home and help your father. Your brothers will follow you shortly"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:13 am

Ruby sniffled suddenly, pulling away reluctantly along with Nova. "Come on then, sis. Let's say goodbye to mommy before we go..." Her voice broke, looking to him.

Nova made a little whine before she waved a little as she followed Ruby. Even though Roxy was asleep, she couldn't leave without saying goodbye. Ten minutes later, both of them arrived downstairs to grab their relic. With a final goodbye to the house, Ruby activated it, and they were gone in an instant.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:27 am

Azrael smiled as the tears fell down his face. "See you soon my little princesses."

Ignis and Skoll came back up "we put it in the armory. He gotta head him and help dad bury mom." Skoll said as ignis remained silent. 

"Alright say goodbye to your mother before you go" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:31 am

Roxanne was on her side, looking out of the window. Those were the hardest ten minutes of her life as she said goodbye to her daughters. She sighed, rolling over to look up at the ceiling, listening to the rain falling outside.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:37 am

Ignis and Skoll walked over ignis sat next to her. "I'm sorry mom.... But we can't stay... Though it kills me to go"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:49 am

Roxy looked to him and smiled, stroking a hand down his face tenderly. "Its OK. We all knew you had to go back sometime. Besides, your mom and dad are waiting for you at home..." She said softly, waiting for his response.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:54 am

"She's alive!" Ignis said wide eyes. Tears started to fall. "She's alive....."

Skoll smiled "thank god. And a good thing the monster is gone too.... Now we can go back to the way things were"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:01 am

Roxy nodded. "I only wish it wasn't dragged out for so long, I wanted to tell you straight away, Ignis..." She placed a hand on his. "Ratchet faked her death on the phone and kidnapped her shortly after, but we rescued her and he was destroyed... By yours truly." She coughed the last bit, looking between them. "She just needs to recover.."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:11 am

"If ya hadn't notice ma so do you" he said hugging her gently "thank you...."

Skoll smiled. "At least he won't be depressed anymore"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Roxy wrapped and arm around him, pulling him close as the tears started to fill her eyelids again, as if she thought she hadn't cried enough recently. She then looked up at Skoll with a sheepish smile, holding her other arm out in offering. "Lose the mask Skoll and come hug your mother..." Roxy snorted.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Skoll tenced before letting his tears flow hugging his mother. "I'm gonna mis you mom"
"Me too" ignis said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Roxy cried but still smiled. "And I'll miss you all...so much." She said quietly, stroking the back of their heads in comfort as she sniffed. God, this place really was going to feel empty without them. "Come on - " she sniffled. " - Mustn't keep your family waiting...be safe..." She sighed, wiping her tears.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:03 pm

"We promise." The said in unison. "See you soon mom" then they activated the relic and vanished.

Azrael moved over to he gently pulling her close. Knowing she would need his comforting touch right now
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Roxy stayed silent as she knew there were no words to say in this moment, they both knew that and they both knew they each needed the comfort from each other. Because as pathetic as it sounded, she was already missing them.

Roxanne clung to him tighter sniveling in his chest as she placed there next to her head. She couldn't speak at all anyway as she returned the embrace.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Azrael held her close as his own years fell. "We'll see them soon baby don't worry" he said holding her close
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next