Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 6 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:00 pm

"Hey in my defence he pestered me about it" max said vanishing. Azrael groaned walking over to the bed. "Ow... He hit me harder than I thought"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 6 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:05 pm

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Roxanne said a little sharply, folding her arms and her brow furrowing. "We're supposed to be recovering. Both of us."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Azrael looked to her. "I can't stop training just becaus of a little scratch
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:33 pm

She hissed. She knew he would do this. "It wasn't just a scratch, you were attacked by him multiple times while we were there. And already your training until your limbs give out?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:35 pm

I have to be stronger if I'm going to protect you and everyone...  So I train" he said "I'm not as strong as I should be... And I don't want to lose you."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:29 pm

She hesitated at his words before huffing in aggravation. "I understand that, Az. I do. But there are limits and I don't want you hurting yourself. I mean, look at you.." She gestured to him, sighing as she saw the redness of his wounds.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:31 pm

He sat on the bed. "I'm fine" he said laying down.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Roxy scoffed. "Yeah, and I'm Mary Poppins..." She bit, sinking back into the bed with a pout. She folded her arms again, looking to him with a glare. "You're not gonna make a habit of that are you?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:10 pm

"It's been a habit for years now" he said. "I can't stop... I need to make sure I'm strong enough to protect you... And the kids..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:51 am

Roxanne felt a twinge of guilt, but she knew if she didn't remind him about this, no one will. And that would only bring it's consequences as her brow furrowed. "I know...but there are other ways to do it without almost killing yourself every time." she said softly, apparently her harsh tone had disappeared.

...Roxy also knew he didn't want to lose his family a second time...
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Az sighed. "I'll try but you know I may get carried away" he said looking to her.he slowly passed out
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:53 pm

Roxy grumbled, lying down away from him at first, though she soon changed her mind and moved over to get as close as possible. She hummed, burying her head in his chest as she began resting her eyes, feeling an oncoming blush on her cheeks.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:59 pm

Azrael wraped his arms around her instictively holding her close to him. He didn't want to let her go. He would never let her go, he would protect her to the very end.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:16 pm

Her face was red as she nuzzled into him. She never thought she could ever feel secure and content again after losing Max, but Az had helped her fill the void. He was there for her as they were there for each other...and she was terrified to lose it all again.

Though, something told her it wouldn't happen again. She'd make sure it didn't happen again as they both slipped into a deep sleep in each other's arms.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:25 pm

The next morning. 

There was the smell of good food in the air. However when Az woke up roxy was still there.... So who was cooking. "Roxy..." He said in a hush tone trying to wake her. "Roxy wake up
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:42 pm

Roxanne groaned, eyes fluttering open as she slowly turned over. She gave a loud, long yawn when she looked to him. "What? Az?...What is it?" she asked tiredly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:44 pm

"Do you smell that?" He asked still smelling food he said slowly getting up and moving to grab his weapon. "Someones cooking and it's not us...."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:15 pm

She tensed up and tried to get out of bed, but her legs were still so numb she couldn't stand, and therefore fell to the floor with a thud. "Crap..." Roxanne hissed, trying to get up again. What use was she if she couldn't even move.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Azrael walked over picking her put and having her hold on to his back. As they moved downstairs azrael's sword was drawn ready for anything. What they found was a table full of food but no one else was here.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:34 pm

"Who the hell's done this?" She asked with a whisper, tightening her legs around his waist so she wouldn't fall off as she looked around herself.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:37 pm

Az took a sniff. He looked confused for a moment. "No it can't be..... Why is his scent here..." He walked outside with roxy on his back as he took a look at the graves them walked back into the house. "It couldn't be"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:43 pm

"What? What is it? Or...who is it?" She asked worriedly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:00 pm

"It smells a lot like..... Max....."he said shakly
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 am

She looked confused, but also very cautious as she looked around them again. "Max? How can it be Max?" Roxy asked herself, frowning a little in thought.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:15 pm

"I don't know but his scent is everywhere" he said looking around. "What the hell is going on here....."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next