Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 9 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Roxanne hummed, looking down at the ground as he ran, a slow smile appearing on her face. "I know...." she said gently, wrapping her arms around his neck to hold on.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 9 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Az smiled as he slowed down coming to the house and walking her in. "Alright let's lay you down and get you rested and well"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Roxanne grunted and grimaced as she looked down at herself. She hummed in consideration before looking up at him. "Actually...do you mind helping me to the bathroom? I need a wash and I...can't do it by myself."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Az nodded smiling as he walked her into the bathroom sitting her on the toilet so he could turn on the water his tail wagging a little as he turned on a nice bath for her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Roxanne gave a soft sigh, sitting on the toilet with her arms wrapped around herself. She seriously wished she could do this herself, but there was only a slight feel in her toes and that just wasn't enough. "Thanks.."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Az smiled. "Alright let's get you in" he said he snapped his fingers causing her clothes to vanish before he helped her into the tub.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:00 pm

She held onto him the entire time as he eased her in, the warm water driving out a sigh within her. With his help, she straightened her legs with a gonna before she blushed from embarrassment. "Thanks...again for the help." Roxanne smiled, and when it looked as though he was going to move, she blushed even harder. "Unless...unless you wanted to join me?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Az turned bright red for a moment stoping himself from walking out. "You sure your alright with that sweetheart" he asked a little nervous it seemed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Roxanne gave a small chuckle, leaning against the side of the tub as she suddenly smirked, the idea making her more confident it seemed. "Yeah...I also might need your help to wash my back." she said.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9