Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 7 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:19 pm

Roxanne clung to him tighter, starting to feel a little creeped out here as she looked around, finding nothing. Not a single of trace, with the exception of his scent. She was confused, but then she suddenly remembered something. Back...in the future... She'd met an...undead Maxus.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 7 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Az was still confused. "No it's not possible....." He said looking to her. His look in disbelief. "It can't be him can it? I saw my brother die before my eyes....."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Not just that. He'd ask her to go somewhere...she was sure of it. Ugh.. She was still recovering from her injuries and she may have been remembering something wrong. 

Roxanne was silent before her breath hitched. That was it. Maxus had asked her go to his garden.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:30 pm

Azrael suddenly started panic.... He was freaking out why was his brothers scent in the house? He couldn't stop himself from setting roxy down in a chair. He started to pace the room thinking
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:34 pm

She frowned. "Would you stop with the pacing?" Roxy said before she sighed, scooting to the edge of the chair. "I just remembered something. Back in the future - Az look at me." She demanded, her tone low.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Azrael looked to his fiance. "I can't stop im freaking out roxy..... I'm freaking the hell out." He looked to her like he was about to lose it
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Roxanne scowled now. "That's not going to achieve anything is it?" She scooted closer. "Look, I might have an answer for this. Back in the future, when I'd...done my business with Ratchet, I met up with Maxus. But not...alive Maxus.." She grimaced, trying to be as gentle as she could with this. "Like he was...reanimated."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Azrael listened to her as she mentioned undeath he thought a little. "But how..... I don't know of anything that can bring back anyone like that....." He looked to her. "Did he tell you where he is
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:53 pm

She nodded, looking out of the window. "He said at some point when we finally came back, we should go to his garden. That's where we'd find him." Roxanne closed her eyes, exhaling. "That's what he told me. Which means he's waiting for us..."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Azrael looked to her. "Then by all means we should go see him" he said with a tone that plainly said he was gonna punch Max in the face once they found him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Roxanne caught onto his tone and couldn't help but roll her eyes. Seriously? That was the first thing he could think of doing? She huffed and shook her head, before waving him over to pick her up with a slight frown. She was anxious to see how this went.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Az picked her up and started running towards the garden the entrance was left open Azrael growled as he ran down. They would both see a figure jumping up into the trees. Azrael didn't say anything
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Roxy looked around, holding on a little tighter. "Max?" She called, her brow furrowing.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:27 pm

"Go away..... You shouldn't be here...." Max's voice echoes throughout the garden. He stayed hidden and in roxy's head
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Roxanne shook her head, feeling a sickening sensation in her stomach as she held back any tears that were forming. "I'm not leaving... You asked me to come here. You asked me to come and I'm here now." She sighed shakily. "Please show yourself Maxus..."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:39 pm

A sigh could be heard. As the figure jumped down and snapped his fingers as lights lit up the garden revealing the undead Maxus. His jacket closed and a mask that hid the entire bottom half of his face.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Roxanne made a small noise before her breathed hitched, just staring at him with wide eyes. She was beginning to tremble as she relinquished hold on Azrael and slipped down his form to the ground, leaning on him for support. Before she knew it, tears were breaking through her dam, prickling at her eyes. "Max..."

She would've rushed over to hug him...and it seemed a part of her was trying to, but her lower half of her body was still numb. On her first step, she said his name again delicately before she fell off balance with a whimper.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:09 pm

And just like that both the boys rushed to help her up. Az letting go and stepping back as Maxus held up roxanne. He pulled her into a hug.."shhhh it's ok roxy...."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:13 pm

She let out a soft sob, her tears falling down in streams as she pulled away slightly to look at his face, only to find most of it covered by a mask. "It's you...its really you..." Roxanne whispered, sniffing and trembling. Begging this wasn't a dream.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:17 pm

"The one and only"he said as his cold body warmed up causing the part of his soul in roxy to pulse in response.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Roxanne breathed a laugh, looking over his face as the tears kept falling. She brought up a hand to wipe her eyes, sniffling. When she looked back up, she couldn't take her eyes of his mask...her curiosity eating at her, but also wondering why he felt the need to hide himself from her. From them. 

Roxy placed a hand on his cheek, giving him a small smile before she leant forward to press her forehead against his; closing her eyes. "I missed you..." she whispered.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 pm

He chuckled a bit. "I never really left" he said pressing a hand over her heart. "There's always a part of me in you whether I'm dead or alive" he said he looked up and saw his brother. Standing like a statue. He knew what was gonna end up happening but at least Az was gonna let roxy have her time first.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Roxanne let out a whimper, cradling his head as a smile twitched at her mouth. He was with her again...and she didn't even care if he was like this now. He was in her arms once again, talking, sharing. That's all that matter to her.

Despite Az standing behind her, her attention was completely on his brother. The curiosity getting the better of her, she looked to Maxus. "Hey...why...why do you feel the need to hide yourself Maxus?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Max sighed. "I dont want you to see....... Not all of me is back...." He said. "I'm healing slowly.... But I'm still missing a lot of my skin and muscle.... I can't do much and I was afraid of scaring you."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Her features softened, looking to him as she shook her head, stroking her thumb on his cheek. "You've never scared me before...and you know by now I'm not easily scared anyway." Roxanne moved closer, kissing his forehead. "No matter what happens...I see you as you...and...I - " she hesitated, stopping herself. "I want to see you...all of you..." she gently placed her hands on the mask, slowly taking it off so he had a chance to stop her.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next