Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 8 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:11 pm

He didn't stop her as the mask lowered revealing a bare lower skull. His nose wasn't there either just bare skull. Max remained silent.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 8 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:17 pm

She wouldn't admit that at first it pained her to see him like that, and it felt like she was exposing him. But, he shouldn't have to hide from her...especially after everything they'd been through. Roxanne did what he probably didn't expect; she smiled. She still smiled at him and it was genuine, though her tears started falling again.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:27 pm

He would smile but her couldn't. He looked to her with tears going down his face. "I've missed you too" he pulled her close hugging her close.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:35 pm

She knew she was being selfish about this, while Az stood behind her patiently but, she wasn't ready to let go yet. However, a feeling did overcome her as she pulled back slightly, looking at his face again. Roxy proved to him that she wasn't afraid but, she still leant forward to gently press her lips against his boned jaw...where his lips would have been.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Maxus would have blushed but he huged her one last time before setting her down. However once he did he got decked by Azrael. "You stupid idiot! You left me in hell for two years in hell! You left me feeling like I murdered you!"

"I had my reasons Az don't get mad at me cause I couldn't help you if I tried! I could barey use my abilities let alone a weapon!!!"

"Still you could have still told me you came back!!!! Damn it Primus I'm gonna kill you" he said tackling Max as the boys started to trade blows
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Roxanne managed to scoot away in time as they started brawling. She'd known them long enough now that this is what they did to settle things between them. And it was clear Az was as equally as happy that he was back...but he just needed to vent. Settle some scores and she just sat there, unable to move on her own as she waited.

Last edited by SilverSpirit on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 pm

The two slammed eachother till there was the sound of a baby crying in the background. Max shot up and pushed his brother off him he grabbed the mask and put it back on before running into the deeper part of the garden.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:18 pm

Roxanne perked up at that, looking in the direction of where he ran. She frowned, trying to get up and follow him but she collapsed on her first step.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Azrael went over to her picking her up and chasing after his brother. Eventually they came across what looked to be a bedroom set up. With a crib. And held in max's arms was a white wolf. With some very familiar features. "Shhh daemon Daddy's here.... Daddy's here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Roxanne frowned, looking to him. "Daddy?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:49 pm

"I found him by a river near the ruins of my village about a few months ago. He was all alone. So I took him in and started to raise him myself." He said. "He's the other reason I haven't come out to see you guys. I've had my hands full resting trying to get the rest of me back and take care of daemon"

Azrael growled a little. "Roxy.... Wasn't daemon the name of that boy from before?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Roxanne nodded. "The one you killed...yeah."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 pm

"Well if my nose isn't lying to me then the daemon in max's arm is the same punk." 

Maxus looked to him. "What are you talking about?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Roxanne huffed, folding her arms. "We were actually attacked by Daemon once before... Not like that obviously, he was much older. He claimed to be Ratchet's biological son."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:58 pm

"Wait ratchet the psycho path? How? How could this little guy be anything like that monster?" Maxus looked to them in disbelief.

"Believe it or not that boy may be the devil and the bane of our exsisttance." Az growled.

"No not with me raising him...."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Roxanne approached. "Raising him? Where the hell did he come from?" She asked in a sharp tone.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:03 pm

"I told you down by the river about two months ago he was laying there bright white fur and shivering. There was no one around so I took him in. He really seems to like me dispite the mask and everything"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 pm

"You're really set on raising him? What if he turns out to be a repeat of Ratchet completely?" She suddenly, being reminded of that psycho was enough to get her blood boiling as she stared daggers at the orphan.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:11 pm

"You should already know the answer roxy. You and Az know me better than anyone."

Azrael sighed. "Not all people can be saved Max."

"Well he can be saved. I will make sure he doesn't turn into ratchet."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Just then, she had a quick flash of Ratchet's devilish grin and bloodied teeth and she gave a gasp, shaking her head. "If your going through with this, then you better. Otherwise its on you what happens next." She said darkly, her body trembling.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Maxus nodded. "Daemon is my son. I'm not gonna let him lose his way." He said laying the baby down in the crib. "As for you two. What are you gonna do now?"

"We haven't thought of what next.... We need a wedding..... And we still need to heal from our little time adventure"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Her jaw tensed. "Yeah..I don't really know what's going on right now. Everything's just been overwhelming." She sighed, turning away, pinching the bridge of her nose.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 pm

"Well then Az take her home she should t be resting" Maxus scolded.

"She needed to see you and so did I max. She wasn't taking no for an answer." Az said shifting roxy in his arm
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Roxanne looked him over, taking another breath as she tried to memorize him. "...I'm just so glad you're back..." She breathed, her eyes prickling with water again but she forced them down.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:39 pm

"Hehe no one can keep a good hedgehog down." He said. "Learned that when I met the blue boy. Now get some rest" he said "you need it"

Azrael smiled at his brother before running off with roxy heading back to the house. "He's always looking out for you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next