Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*insert an introduction title*

2 posters

Go down

*insert an introduction title* Empty *insert an introduction title*

Post by Some Kind of Tree Sun May 16, 2021 4:03 am

Hello, SRPN! My name is Tree. I am 16, I live in Russia, and I really like roleplaying and Sonic franchise, despite the fact that it's undeniably flawed. I like to be lazy, and I don't ship characters at all. Seriously, if you see me shipping here, then it's... uh... not me. 

My favourite Sonic character is Eggman, and my favourite zone is Egg Fleet. If you couldn't tell, I like Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. I know I won't get the chance to RP as him, but I am getting off track here.

I hope we'll have a great time roleplaying together. Well, at least a decent one.
Some Kind of Tree
Some Kind of Tree
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

*insert an introduction title* Empty Re: *insert an introduction title*

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun May 16, 2021 4:09 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
My character Sonic character is Blaze the Cat and my favorite zones are Press Garden from Sonic Mania and Jungle Joyride from Sonic Unleashed. 
I know shipping isn't for everyone, there's plenty of action, drama, and casual interactions to have here~

And you can always apply for Eggman if you want, though we'd need to review and approve it.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down