Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm too lazy for a proper title...Hello. .-.

2 posters

Go down

I'm too lazy for a proper title...Hello. .-. Empty I'm too lazy for a proper title...Hello. .-.

Post by LoveDoctor0037 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Uh...Hello. I am the LoveDoctor...And uh...Yeah. I've made this account like a long time ago and I've been putting this off too much but now I'm gonna finally give this website a chance. Judging by it, I can tell I'll meet a lot of nice people throughout the time I will spend on here (Now that I said that, I probably jinxed myself in meeting people. If that is the case, then aw shucks. ene). Anyway, like I said...I'm the LoveDoctor. So uh...Nice to meet ya. c:
LoveDoctor0037
LoveDoctor0037
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

I'm too lazy for a proper title...Hello. .-. Empty Re: I'm too lazy for a proper title...Hello. .-.

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello and welcome to the site
I'm Uncanny one of the blah blah admins on here
It's nice to see that Tyson has been bringing in more people, he seems really good at that!
At least it helps giving you a start to get easier ingrained within the community
If you ever have any questions and what not or just want to rp, feel free to throw a PM in my face!
Hope you will enjoy your stay on here
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down