Title of the Topic

Go down

Title of the Topic Empty Title of the Topic

Post by supermelon on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:24 pm

Hi I'm supermelon and I am completely new to roleplaying in general. ehhh so I wanted to try it out and my brother is in this roleplay. So I had the idea to join the roleplay like a year ago but finally I decided to join it. I've got some ideas for the roleplay but I don't know if they can really work out with the rules and those things so that made a lot of my ideas useless but there are still plenty left over, only as I said earlier, I have no experience with roleplay so if some people can help my, (please let it mostly be my bro) I think this is my introduction and I'm gonna stop typing this because my pinkie hurts. 

thank you for playing my game. (translation of last sentence: bye bye)
supermelon
supermelon
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Title of the Topic Empty Re: Title of the Topic

Post by CyanFox on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:39 pm

Hey, bro

Oh eh welcome to the forum! I'm your friendly neighbourhood moderator CyanFox! But I usually get called Bou here. You know all of this already. So yeah if you have any questions you can come to me and stuff.

...yeah...

Anyway good luck! I know everyone here is more than willing to help you out with RPing! Just try and get out of your comfort zone!

My beautiful profile picture was drawn by the fabulous and spectacular Uncanny-Illustrator!
CyanFox
CyanFox
Staff
Staff

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down