Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of a New Day

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dawn of a New Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Dawn of a New Day

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:22 pm

Sonic thought he was ready, but he felt a strong force rush into him, overwhelming him...
It felt kinda icky and wrong - he had no clue what was happening, just that Clash was "inside" him.

After it stopped and Clash stepped back, Sonic put his hand over where Clssh had went through and groaned.
Clash explained, but he still wasn't fully processing.
"Aw, jeez- woah... That felt so weird..."
After a bit, he smirked and stretched out a little, while Xenox pats Clash on the back.

"That's actually really cool, you stopped me in my tracks! Of course, you were also stopped, but I could see how it's useful."
He then stopped and thought about it. "Do you think... maybe, if you did it with someone else capable of the same ability maybe, you could fuse? Or at least- fuse souls? Not sure how that'd work but it sounds cool."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:03 am

"Whoa, that sounds super cool!" "Man, I hope I can do that one day!"

Clash exclaimed, it really did sound awesome! Two super strong fighters fusing together to become some sort of super-spirit fighter sounds incredible! He thought about what the possibilities of soul fusion could be, but he was interrupted by the sound of metal footsteps.

A brown hedgehog that looked similar to Clash and what looked to be a robotic copy of him had approached, the organic one had an excited glint in his eyes as well.

"Greetings, Master Clash, we are sorry that we had to delay our coming here, Master Slash was working on his project."

Slash waved at his son and practically ran up to Xenox, inspecting him all over.

"Oh my goodness, it is!" "A Gizoid!"

Slash then stopped himself, and calmed himself down, Gizoids are still sentient after all.

"Sorry, I've just never seen one of you in person, my name is Slash Kopis, it's a honor to meet you, and Sonic here."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:26 am

After Slash finished introducing himself, Xenox replied,

=It is not a problem Mr. Slash. There are very few of us Gizoids left on Mobius, so your excitement was expected.=

Xenox then turned to the robotic version of Slash. The Gizoid's optical scanner beams waved across them before they walked up to the synthetic clone and said,

=Interesting. A robotic clone. What is your primary programming, if I may ask?=
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:16 pm

The new figures approach and Sonic finally takes notice. He didn't have reason to be suspicious of them, but he was feeling a need to head off soon. A lot has happened today and he wanted to go relax.

"Cool name, Slash. You know Clash here?" He wasn't sure he caught Clash's last name, but they looked similar enough, their names were close, they were on first name basis, and apparently Clash wanted them to come here? Guess the question was a little obvious, but as mentioned, he was planning on heading off soon.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:08 pm

"My primary programming is to merely be a second pair of hands for Master Slash."

Clash was a little annoyed that now was the time that his dad got here and first thing he does is fawn over some robot, though it was to be expected.

"Ah, yes, Clash is my son."

Slash responded, before immediately turning back to Xenox and asking

"If it's alright with you, would you mind if I examined you?" "I Promise not to do anything weird like take you apa-"

"Dad..."

Clash interrupted with a small glare.

"Ah, right... Sorry Clash." "Well, I'd still like to examine you, so how about I give you the location of my lab so we could do it later?"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Xenox gave the offer a thought.

=Hmm. I guess there would not be to much trouble with doing some tests,= the gizoid said to Slash.

=I do have one question though. You wouldn't by chance be able to give me some modifications could you? Your son has been able to do the seemingly impossible feat of creating a move that a gizoid cannot replicate, and I think you might be able to help me solve that problem.=
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:15 am

Sonic was listening, but since it had nothing to do with him, he figured he might as well head off and let them go about their business.
"Sorry to suddenly leave, but I've gotta go and let you guys do your thing. Thanks for helping with that weird monster earlier though, guys. See ya later!" He says, before leaving the scene.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:04 pm

Clash waved goodbye to Sonic as he ran off, Slash pondering on Xenox's request.

"I'll see what I can do, but again, that'd have to be later."

"Yeah, C'mon dad, not letting you escape again."

And thus, they went off into the plaza once more.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:59 am

Xenox waved goodbye to Sonic, saying,

=It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Sonic. I hope we meet again soon.=

Xenox then proceeded to follow the other hedgehogs as they walked back towards the plaza.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4