Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn and Dusk

2 posters

Go down

Dawn and Dusk Empty Dawn and Dusk

Post by Oblivion Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:35 am

The auburn leaves crunched under Autumn's boots as he walked through the brightly lit path of what seemed like fire blowing around in twisters with the wind. The orange tinted sky fell to a darker shade every minute, and the fire wasn't quite as bright come dark. 

"As every day closes...a new day is born in the form of night..." The black spotted bobcat sighed as he adjusted his bracelets. He had been outside for hours, counting the down the minutes till dark. Now he only had to find a place to practice his powers, as he didn't want them to exceed his control. "I guess that clearing'll do for now...plenty of shadows to go around."

((Please be somewhat descriptive. ))
Oblivion
Oblivion
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Dawn and Dusk Empty Re: Dawn and Dusk

Post by Spekkal Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Darkness is a funny thing. Because people never forget that it exists - it constantly lingers in the world, in the heart, it always sits and waits for the inevitable consumption of the light. It bides its time, the shadows sneaking with their silent metaphorical footsteps as the untouched are tainted. A rather morbid view of darkness, but it is nevertheless true. The shadows are silent, and they wait for opportunities.

"And the night eventually fades to give dawn to a new day," spoke a smooth and silky voice, cutting the silence in the air like a knife, bar the gentle howling of the occasional breeze. Leaning against a fence post, a light and amused smirk on the lips, stood a goat. He was a grand fellow, with light grey fur and bright orange horns which curled in a sort of 'N' shape atop his head, partially covered by his white hair which trailed to a neat ponytail near the base of his spine. His clothing? Extravagant. Bright reds and orange melded together to create a suit more suit for a ballroom dance than an evening stroll. His abnormally long and white-fluffed tail lazily swept side to side, brushing away the crisp leaves from the base of his feet, "Thus the cycle continues. And a new day leads to meeting new people, does it not?"

The goat paused for a moment, raising a single white-gloved finger with distaste before furrowing his brow, "Ah, forgive me. I've completely forgotten my manners, let me adjust that. My name is Gueton Versil, at your very service. I'm simply watching the day fall to rise to another, and I couldn't help myself but I heard you mumbling and... hm..." he tilted his head to the side, brushing away a few dangling white strands of hair from his face, "You mentioned the shadows? An interesting topic, if I do say so myself."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down