Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Souls

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Souls - Page 5 Empty Re: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Souls

Post by C.S.O. Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:31 am

Wolf looks back at the echidna.

"He deserved it." he replies to Sandy's question and statement.

His glance drops down to Sandy's tail, which appeared to be trapped under the edge of the energy dome Wolf had conjured. By this point, Sandy might feel a tingling through his tail where the dome came into contact with it. Wolf glances briefly back at Sandy.

"I'm going to move your tail. Just relax it." he says.

While keeping one paw extended towards and his gaze on the echidna, Wolf takes hold of one part of Sandy's tail with the other and, assuming Sandy had released his hold on the echidna with it, begins to pull it out from the dome separating them from the echidna.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:08 am

The hulking orange echidna was just in the process of flipping over onto his belly to begin steadying himself on his hands and knees when he lost all sensation of movement. he seemed trapped in a sort of stasis of some kind. It was unusual to the Echidna's spirit, but to the spirit who had only recently taken control, the feeling was all too familiar.

He could still taste Sandy's blood, one half of the body wished to savour it, the other half was ready to vomit. If you could call the division of the body halves that is, the portions were not at all equal, with only the basic senses being projected to the lesser of the two, while the other remained in complete control of the rest of the body.

The squirrel seemed in well enough condition to stand, and in all honesty seemed to be in much better condition than the echidna, who had managed to dislocate a leg and was currently trapped in an transluscent orb.

Sandy showed compassion, which honestly shocked the echidna's spirit, but only served to anger the current possesor. Meanwhile the wolf seemed rather apathetic to the echidna's condition, the echidna himself would feel much the same if he were in the wolf's shoes as well.

The echidna's eyes dart between the two mobians, a feirce and feral glint in them, the colour almost completely disapearing from his irises, making them appear grey and dull.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by charredh Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:45 am

Even though Sandy can't hear Wolf at all for now, the latter's actions is enough for him to understand what to do. He releases his hold on the echidna's spikes, waiting until his tail is out of the bubble. He curls it protectively around his body once it is out. One hand goes up to wipe the drops of blood still dribbling down his neck; he briefly wonders of tigers can smell blood the way sharks do.

Some of his hearing is slowly returning but Sandy would still edge closer to Wolf. "Do you think you can release the bubble and catch him? Hold him while I stop the spirit."

charredh
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:58 pm

Wolf glances from the echidna and back to Sandy.

"Maybe." he replies, "He seems fairly strong and there might be more he can do. He seems willing to kill as well. Might be best to avoid getting that close if it can be avoided."

He looks back at the echidna.

"Can you help him without me having to risk him getting loose from here?" he asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:25 am

(I'll skip this round)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by charredh Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Sansy looks just a tad apprehensive as he wrings his hands in front of him. He lowers his voice to an even softer whisper to prevent the spirit from hearing them, "To remove the spirit, I need him to eat one of the talismen.... We have to loosen the bubble for that, right?"

charredh
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:19 pm

Wolf looks at Sandy with a disbelieving look on his face.

"Do you seriously think you can make him do that? Because he's not going to just go along with it." he replies.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:31 am

(I think I might skip until a decision is made, like st the tea house)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by charredh Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:44 pm

((sure))

Sandy laughs nervously. "No, he won't."

He looks up at the echidna, deep in thought. God knows how long can this barrier last, so they'll have to deal with this eventually.

"...Can I throw it into his mouth? You open a small hole, and I throw it in? No, we'll have to make him open his mouth..."

A proverbial lightbulb pops up above his head. "Wolf, can you make a bubble like that one appear in his mouth? With a hole in it so I can throw it in."

charredh
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:47 pm

Wolf looks at the echidna, seemingly considering that option. He then shakes his head.

"No. I don't think I can manage that. It could go wrong too easily." he replies, "Is there any other way you could do this?"

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:48 pm

((*Cough*))
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff