Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venture into Neo-Izheugate

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Venture into Neo-Izheugate Empty Venture into Neo-Izheugate

Post by MikeMurdock Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:47 pm

( Music for this post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgwPgXj1GEc)

Venture into Neo-Izheugate PPU7eKU

On the territory border of the country of Yurashia owned by the Eggman Empire a large city will face the sea. The architecture is a hybrid of Classic eastern buildings with the high tech sprawl of modern cities. The sky light up with neon lights of eggman controlled companies and propaganda on large automated blimps.

The city house a Lab. A lab developing new technologies overseen by a Pangolin name Dax Roughflaw. Thanks to a spy for G.U.N. provided some information of the lab before he mysteriously disappeared. The info was leaked to a group of heroes and to G.U.N. High command, however the information was also leaked to a MegaCorporation in Station Square known as VALKOM Industries.

The hero groups now knowing of the lab location of the city, but not it's exact geological one. Now must find it and destroy the contents of the lab.

G.U.N. have other matters though. The destruction of the lab is important, but also the data of the tech inside could help the war effort by reverse engineering it for new weapons of war against the empire.

VALKOM however wants the prototypes of whatever being built there along with the data. They want it for their own R+D and to use it to maximize there corporate profit.

The groups meet in their respective areas. The group of heroes meet in a bar in Central city with a small meeting room in the basement to allow them to speak out of prying eyes. G.U.N. members at headquarters in the middle of Central City to discuss the mission ahead while mercenaries are transported by VTOL to VALKOM Headquarters in Station Square to discuss the terms and payout.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Venture into Neo-Izheugate Empty Re: Venture into Neo-Izheugate

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:47 pm

-Shrike was never a hero too begin with, nor ever saw himself in such light, but one thing he did do was fight in the name of the right cause, tho previous actions had many concerned on which side he really was his methods some times were...well less then ideal but still got the job done! 

First timer too the city ? No certainly not, yet he had come here for a very good reason, do something he was good at, taking the fight too this evil threat that seem too loom over, he was a little short on details and that is exactly why he was heading too the destination of where too meet possible others. 

Who was going too be there, unknown, perhaps some familiar faces, maybe some new but regardless he was willing too work with them provided this was not a utter suicide mission. 

Navigating his way into the vast city, only spending brief amount of time too take the sights and sounds, he had a destination too be too, one could mistake him for G.U.N but certainly not the case. This was his kind of territory, ah so much too see..but no time in which too do so. 

His steel cap toe combat boots making slight thuds as the armored figure entered into the designated bar and meeting point, being guided too where the group was suppose too rally for this unknown assignment.

Shrike still didn't really know what he signed up for but if it mean fighting evil, hell he was all up for it.  The armored figure seemed too be the first too arrive on his own cause.

With a slow walk leaning his back up against the wall, arms folded one over the other.- 

"I guess this is the meeting point, I am assuming...Names Shrike..come here too...assist in what ever you guys are needing...something too do with a Corporation and a lab? I am a little short on details..what you got ?" 

-If it was one thing he hated more then just creatures from another world, It was Corporations and labs so he was assuming this would be the exact place and role for him too for fill, maybe even getting paid for this would not hurt but of course that would be a mere bonus not really on his priority list. Shrike certainly seemed well geared for what ever was too come, bristling in armor, weapons and tech. He was feeling like a freedom fighting being down in this little room with others, a resistance too tackle a greater evil entity.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:37 pm

( So we got shrike going the hero route? Very Happy )

' Mainly it's one own by the Eggman Empire. The lab is owned by a scientist pangolin name Dax Roughflaw. The man may look like a klutz due to his large stature, but his intellect makes him very dangerous. He is very well-known for him doing experiments on people with ethical constraints removed. So far the only thing we got before the spy disappeared is a name Project Gemini, but that's it.'

The person that called the folks here is an old rat. A normal sized Mobian, but with most of her fur going Grey.

'Once you get into the city you need to find the lab and find out what project Gemini is. and if possible Destroy it. Be careful as well cause not only you have to deal with the 'law' enforcement of the empire, but the lab may have its own defenses as well. There are rumors the information leaked out so you need to be careful who else you might run across.'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:01 pm

-Shrike had..more or less done something like this before, only then he was hooked up with some one else who did the finding of the damn place, the old defunct Horizon Reach Corporation was a prime example, some times discovering long since abandon places that weren't all that abandon or devoid too begin with so he had at least some experienced with lab like conditions and expectations.

The briefing was simple and straight forward, Object was too locate the lab in the city, discover the origins of project Gemini and more then likely blow the whole thing too hell.

Straight too the point is what he liked, tho probably locating the lab in and among a city would be not easy.

Shrike pushed himself off of the wall he was so well leaning on, bringing his arms back down too his sides, before departing he had a minor question for the lady at hand who had just given him the orders.-

"Alright so the objective is pretty simple..mostly along the lines of "Search and destroy" However I do have a question before departing..

My first his, any idea of how too locate this place easier ? Any kind of tracking system too at least guide me in the right direction ? 

-That was his only concern, once locating the place he would be all good too go, fully loaded and ready too go.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:06 am

Meanwhile deep inside a prison in the city a young wolf lay unconscious on the floor of a cell, her body unmoving...

Soon this was changed when a guard banged on the cell door. Making a lound metal booming spund that reverberated through the room, scaring the young girl awake in a panic.

"W-who, W-what? Where... am I?" She looked down at herself to find she was in A prisoner uniform with what felt like a thick coller around her neck. A single red light glowed brightly in the center.
The cell she was in consisted of a complete solid metal walls with a single mechanical door. A small wall bed and sink with a toilet in the Corner.

"O-ok lyra... think... how did you get here? What happened last?" She closed her eyes as she concentrated on what she could remember. She had been on her way home from the Yrvxian mother ship after spending a few days to run the hive directly under the story that she was spending a few nights at a friend's house. Everything was fine fine until she heard people crying for help on the way down the mountain, something that sounded odd to her now as nobody but her ever visited there. She remembered finding someone but then... there was this odd pop sound behind her and then she felt something stab into her neck and then she blacked out.

"I must've been drugged and brought here... where IS here exactly?

She got up and searched the cell. Unfortunately she couldn't find anything to clue her in on her whereabouts. Not to mention she couldn't even tell how long she had been out, hours? Days? A week!? She didn't know. She waited a moment before she sat down, closing her eyes as she concentrated. She could tap into the hive mind and maybe figure out how long possibly. It was worth a try.

She sat as the swarm of thoughts ran through her head... Voices spilling over each other, thoughts themselves flowing through her. Her body began to change as she tapped deeper into it, becoming more and more alien. She quickly shook her head, snapping out of the deep connection, letting her body return to its Mobian form.

"Three days..." she let out a horrified gasp as she felt the darkness close more around her. What did her family think? Where was she? Did they send out a search party? Who had her and why? She needed to find a way out and fast before something bad happens.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:26 am

'So far the only thing the spy could relay to us that it is in a district know as Industrial 17 which should be at the heart of the city which would be easy if it not occupied territory. The EggSWATs if detected you and the team will gladly kill or capture. The Egg Army though. Yeah that will be a larger can of worms. There are many ways in though which I'll let the team decide. You can go in disguise or take the sewer entrances. You choice which one.'

The rat will explain all of this while flipping the old table to show there was a complete holographic computer under it. The thing will show a 55% complete holomap of the city as he places his finger on the point they will highlight from green to bright yellow of the section.

----------------------------------------------

The prison would be heavily guarded with eggSWAT sweeper teams consisting of human and mobian along with Swatbots moving around as well. The Collars on the neck emits a GPS frequency, If they try to leave the facility the collar will explode taking the head with it.

The doors will open as the sweepers order the prisoners to come out. What Lyra will see is a mix of mobian and human prisoners with a hover vehicle picking on up with the prisoner screaming ' NO.. DON'T TAKE ME TO THE LABS.. PLEASE.. NO ... NOOOOO' the prisoner would try to run but the vehicle will extend out grappler arms grabbing the prisoner's arms and legs and fly away with him.

Large monitors would have an old human man talking on the screen saying empire propaganda of how you will be rehabilitated be a more productive member of society along with an AI hologram of a male fox explaining the rules of the prison and even showing gruesome holograms of what will happen if your 'out of line'.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:25 am

-Well at least he had a general idea of where this lab was located, better then leaving him too find it on his own knowing his terrible sense of direction. However the odds were seriously against him by the sounds of it, entire forces were stationed in that sector, Getting in may be the hardest part. 

He was going too have too re frame from direct confrontation, but he knew what too do, find this place, locate the project and destroy it most likely, simple, but nothing was always this simple he had too now avoid running into an entire army, not really wanting too get their attention. 

With a simple nod Shrike pulled himself together and prepared too head out for his objective.- 

"That is a whole god damn army waiting down there...alright alright I think I can do this, getting in will be the hardest part but all I gotta do is avoid direction confrontation, once I am in I should be able too inform you via short wave transmission so one last time, you want me too get inside this lab and assess the nature of Project Gemini. If deemed dangerous destroy at all costs ? If not wait for further orders ?" 

-Shrike geared himself up, making sure his weapon of choice was fully loaded and ready too go, he was not departing just yet, he still needed the leader too confirm his orders so as not too make a complete stuff up of the mission ahead, Shrike was sparing no expense in this regard, fully decked out in armor and gear along side some impressive firepower.-

"I'm ready too go, just give the word and I'll be off." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Lyra gulped. She was afraid to do anything out of line as she did exactly what she was told. Following the groups of prisoners onto the transports and remaining completely obedient to every order given.
She had to find a way out, but now wasn't a good time with all the security around keeping tabs on them. Not to mention the collor on her that she was sure would do something undesirable if she tried to get away.

"Ok..." she thought as she was seated, "They don't know about what I am I don't think. That's good because it does give me an upper hand."
She began to run over the different possibilities in her head. This was an eggman controlled city... meaning this rehabilitation thing could just mean torture... or a mind control chip, even just flat out turning them into robots. Either way she didn't want this too happened to her or anyone. She had to find a way to escape and get away. Maybe at this Lab that was mentioned she could find an opportunity to get away.

For the remainder of the trip she didn't interact with any other prisoners or cause any disturbance. Trying to keep attention off her as she didn't want anyone to question or notice her enough to see her horns or the odd blue patch of fur on the back of her neck.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 pm

" Correct. If you are in need of explosives like Thermite or C4 I know of a fixer that can hook you up before you leave. I always make sure to get you guys well supplied before you head on a dangerous task' the Rat will respond to the questions of the armored man

' Once you are prepped and ready you can head out on your way to the city. I wish you the best of luck in handling this situation.'

-------------------------------

The transports will stop and open at the front to let the passengers off. A Barrier will keep them in line as if they were cattle. The sweepers and SWATbots watch them closely. A human female prisoner will try to make an escape but the guards stand and watch. As soon as she leaves the building the collar will go off as the other prisoners watch in horror of seeing it go off and all they saw was a body on the ground with the head missing.

Once then reach inside they will get separated with some going to another point of the facility the other pre-selected for 'Project Gemini' A sweeper will push Lyra with a small portion to pending while the large group not selected for project Gemini would be separated into smaller groups as well.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:47 am

"Alight, I understand, no need too worry about rearming, I got some gear already here in line with what you offered...Gonna need more then luck too get this through..need a god damn miracle...I hope you have back up in case this all goes too hell."

-His last words before the armored figure departed from the meeting point and ventured out into the vast city, far more built up then any other place he had been too, navigation was as usual being difficult, keeping his eye's open for the land marks and number of district he was suppose too be going too.

Choosing too stick too alley ways or other places that were the least populated, the lone figure continued onward, Stealth was not the greatest thing he was capable of but the mere thought of having a whole army on his ass was more then enough of a incentive too stick too shadows.

-It took him a while but eventually the figure made it too the Distract 17, now all he had too do...was find the damn lab. Open entering the area, he used  short wave link radio that was built into his helmet too inform the Rat of his position.-

"If you can hear me, I'v just entered Distract 17...place is crawling with these guys..I'm continuing too the objective..I'll check in once I'v reach the entrance..Shrike out." 

-Trying too disguise himself would be a no go with what he was wearing, thus be began too search for the nearest possible entry point into the sewer section.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:28 pm

As Lyra Got off the transport she began preparing herself to make a run for it. If she could just change form and fly, she might be able to get away before they could open fire or anything.
Before she could make a move a human women brushed past her and ran. Lyra watched in surprise asthe guards made no move to run after her. Not a moment after the woman had left the entrance when the collar she was wearing blew up, leaving nothing but a headless body.
"Oh my gosh..." Lyra's stomach lurched as she tried not throw up, turning away from what use to be a living person, "I gotta find a way out of here. Maybe when i escape and get back to the mother ship i can use it to help these people."

Lyra continued to wait as she was put aside in what she could only assume a group they were still deciding on. They mentioned something about a "Project Gemini", whatever it it was, it didn't soud pleasant. Whatever the case she didn't have a way to escape. Her only hope was too pray they didn't discover what she was and what she could do so she could escape.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:37 am

'Understood. Keep an eye out when you are in the sewers.  Even if there empty there are cleaning drones. They handle clearing out the sewers. They may not have weapons, but they move in high speeds and the front is a giant grinder. Wrong move when it's moving in the sewers and you might get grind into a mush. I do have some back-ups just in case if something happens to you.' the rat will give him that warning before Strike can head down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyra could hear people screaming as there being taken away to their assigned areas. After waiting for a few hours the door opens and a Monkey in a sweeper uniform . He shows some signs of cybernetic modifications raising a heavy pistol at Lyra 'My My. Someone wants YOU personally. I would recommend you come with me..' He will await the decision from the lady.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:25 am

-Oh wonderful murderous robots with a giant grinder, just what he was hoping too hear, this was a predicament, the urge too shoot and the urge too remain hidden..after that bit of intel, remaining hidden was the strong winner in this case. 

As he would continue too locate a entry point, there were brief encounters of him almost being spotted, these incidents almost caused his heart too stop right on the spot, pumping him full of adrenaline.

Inch by inch he moved further and further into deeper territory, unaware if he had even been spotted or they knew of him there, with his helmet, he would begin too scan for entry ways, mostly looking for a manhole of some kind.

Most were bolted down strongly, tho there was one which was not, probably used not too long ago for maintenance, the lid still sitting off too the side. Only problem was that there were search lights, he had too time it well for face being wiped out.

He counted too 3 before sprinting, desperately trying too avoid any search light, upon reaching the entry he jumped through the small hole, grabbing hold of a bar of the ladder that descended into the sewer section.

With one loud thud he touches down on a small concrete walk way adjacent too the sewer, he made it! Now he had too continue and avoid this damn robots.-

"Alright! I am in...I think..I don't know if I was spotted up there I hope too hell not...I'm beginning my search now for for the lab...gonna have too avoid this tin can assholes in the process."

-Shrike ventured on deeper into the sewer complex.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Lyra waited for hours on end, try to drown out the sounds of screaming and yelling as other prisoners were carted off to different areas. She could feel the fear around her... engulfing her... she couldn't stand it.

~When they go to cart me off I'll change form and take out the one leading us.. hopefully in the confusi-~

Before she could finish that thought she approached and immediately put at gun point. Her heart sank once again as she didn't see a way to get out of this. The gun more than likely could pierce her exo-skeleton... assuming she could even change fast to get to her Yrvx form before he fired or did something to subdue her. With nothing left to do she submitted herself to him. She could only that maybe this next time she could escape.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 pm

The monkey and the sweepers will close the cell down behind them as he keeps the gun pointed to her head ' Now let us take a trip shall we?' The group will walk towards a small hover transport to take her to the top of the lab.

---------------------------------------------

Inside the sewers the merc will hear something coming. The sound of the cleaners coming through. Luckily where the ladder is out of the way of the machine's path. The robot would pass by and ignore Shrike due to the machine has but a simple AI only focusing on the task of cleaning out the sewers. The only light presented to him is just from above as the sewers are in utter darkness.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:04 am

-Shrike  could barely see any thing really, with what light there was from above, venturing deeper would only diminish it. 

Thankfully for him, due too his well equipped nature, all Shrike had too do was too switch too NVG and restored enough vision too make head way.

Those damn robots seemed to be around every turn, his weapon of choice was ready too engage if need be, but by doing so would blow his cover. 

Meter by meter the armored figure traversed the underground system, looking for any sign of a entrance too a facility, tho he was not sure what too be really looking for in terms of how the facility look. Perhaps something just out of place in a sewer section.

'God those machines are every where...really tempted too put holes in them but that would be all for not, Any idea of hints of what a entrance would look like ? I'v never dealt with these guys ?"

-Taking a left and right before another left, Shrike seemed too come too a dead end, tho it did seem too be strange too have a dead end in a sewer.- 

"Shrike here again, I'v reached..a dead end ?...seems really out of place, not sure if this is the entrance or not..getting a little lost down here." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Lyra followed him without so much as a peep as she went. Hoping to find a way to get out.
As the transport made it's way up Lyra began her plan to escape.

Looking over to the monkey holding the gun she waited for a moment when he wasn't look and slowly began her transformation, starting with her Legs and working up her body. She slowly felt the change happening inside her as well, her teeth sharpening and her tongue lengthing. 

As some of the final changes happened she made her move. She let her tongue out as she turned and made an attempt to lick him to paralyze him. Her prisoner uniform ripped as her body finished morphing, her wings spreading as she attempted to subdue her captor.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistory Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:33 pm

A singular ship flew overhead, its course set for the labs. It Unfortunantly, would never make it. After a moment the ship would jerk, before a small pop rung. And explosion. The ship soon found itself diving for the streets below, colliding with a crash as it rutted through the ground., its hull alight in bright flames.

As the fire smoldered and warped the metal, a hollow thud escaped the wreckage, before another, and anothrr. Finally on the forth something punched through, its claws bending the metal back as it forced its way out. Falling to the ground dazed, the creature released a snarl as it stumbled about. Unfortunatly the ship was still in some form of working order. It quickly alerted its destination as the prior captive disappeared into the alley ways of the city.
 "Warning. Target escaped, is now in thr city. Location unknown"
Mistory
Mistory
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:43 pm

( sorry for the wait. was a busy Weekend)

'Could be a secret entrance to the lab. Feel around the wall. There should be a way in there'

As the com finishes one of the machine move around the corner and is heading straight for Shrike. It's an older model and going slowly towards him, but it still has the grinder shredding old junk in its path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the creature changes the two EggSWAT guards try to subdue her as the monkey will see what's going on as he moves out of the way ' STOP THAT THING BEFORE IT ESCAPES!' the other forces guarding the lab will see the hover-vehicle shaking about as the guard whip out stun batons hoping to subdued WHATEVER THE HELL THIS IS.

15 minutes later hover fire fighting vehicles will move in to take out the fire as the Egg army moves in. inside one of the vehicles is a mostly cyberized panda with a Male Fossa in tow with Shades cybernetically attached to his face. A Trenchcoat, and signs of augments on his face.

'It seems transport KB-179 has crashed and judging by the wreckage there are no survivors.' The panda speak as she turns to the Fossa.

'Lucia I'll let you search around the area. I will be checking this out.' he will walk over to a human Egg trooper with cybernetic goggles. ' Didn't expect you here Kano. Any details on what happened?

'Yes.... My cargo on my transport is missing and I want you to find it Hacrac or I'll personally tear out those cybernetics I stuffed you with.' the man replied as he looked at the remains of the downed craft.

'If your cargo survived that is I will find it.' the Fossa will proceed to walk into the wreckage raising a right arm for a laser to cut through the damaged hull to make a hole to walk in.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:44 pm

-Shrike would continue search vividly unaware  of the machine approaching, the limited intel supplied too him too look for a hidden entry switch, running his hands across the surface trying too find this damn entry point.

That is when his heart just about sank when he glanced over at the machine heading his way, now Shrike could of engaged it, the only issue was he would blow his cover once the gun fire started, that is something he could not afford.

The machine was getting closer, Shrike began too panic sweeping the walls all over trying too find this switch or device too let him in.

Meters before the machine came with in contact, something clicked on the wall, leaning his weight on the wall, he simply tumbled into the facility with a large thud.

Scrambling too his feet, Shrike discovered he was now inside the lab complex, now he had too figure out where too find this Gemini project, along avoiding being spotting by personal or machines.

"Well holy shit, I made it, barely nearly got mushed by that damn machine..any way if you can hear me im inside...I have no idea where in the complex I am or where this project is located..but I'll keep moving..any intel you can provide from here on out would go a long way." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Lyra slashed with her claw as the two guards jumped at her, cutting Through their batons with ease. What made the situation more scary was how calm Lyra was. Not crazy, not rapid, pure serenity as she dispatched the two guards. 

She immediately grabbed the monkey. Pulling him up with one hand on his throat as she held him up.

"You have been given this one chance. I do not wish harm to the beings of this planet," her voice had one of authority. Almost sounding as if multiple voices were talking, "You have been spared this one time, Do not waste it." She let him fall to the floor of the transport, spreading her wings and jumped of of it a flew with near unpresadented speed down to the ground below. Disappearing from site among the buildings and such.

As she flew she noticed a crashed transport below her with some undesirable looking people poking around it. 

"Hmmm... someone else must have escaped... I may not be able to help everyone else here but if i can find whoever escaped that..." without hesitation she flew down and around the city. Looking for any escaped prisoners or anything in hopes of helping them escape. Keeping to the shadows as she made her way around.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistory Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:13 pm

The crunching of metal was a symphony to the creatures senses as it munched on the machine it had run into. The sounds of metal and machines of the city were jarring,to say the least, but it was a sign of movement. Dropping what remained of the small maintenance drone, the beast looked about,licking its lips. Examining its wounded arm, it snarled, watching as the limb repaired itself. A low growl, and it took a final bite of metal, before deciding to move. Streatching its arm above its head, it hoisted itself up, making its way to the rooftops. 
 A snarl escaped the crature as it reached the roof, deciding here would be a fair place to rest. The missing hand was quickly repairing itself, but the healing was stagnating. More food was needed...
Mistory
Mistory
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:24 pm

' sadly... it.... black.. lig... crap.... i'm losi... sign...' and with that the signal was lost to the person that gave the mission to Shrike. The area will be a basement parking lot with a few service elevators to get to the higher floors along with some parked Hover cars. So far the armored individual has not been spotted yet, However he will hear alarms going off in the building with a automated voice repeating three times 'CODE 834. CODE 834. LAB ON LOCK-DOWN... RECOVER PRISONER 0527-1999..'. He would notice a door open and a few trenchoat and black helmet wearing humans and mobians running to four police cruisers and leaving immediately. They were more focus on something else instead of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The monkey will get up as he regains control of the transport and click on the loudspeaker ' PRISONER ESCAPE! PRISONER 0527-1999 HAS ESCAPED! ' Alarms will go off in the building with an automated voice saying ' CODE 834. CODE 834. LAB ON LOCK-DOWN... RECOVER PRISONER 0527-1999.. ' the automated voice will repeat itself a few times Outside the EggSWAT police cruisers will leave a local station and a few at the lab took off following the shapeshifting alien. When she disappeared into the city the vehicles split up and turn on the searchlights under the cars as they begin their search for the escapee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the creature would see four police cruisers heading down turning on search lights and searching for something instead of him. From the rooftops it will see a city mixing eastern and modern infrastructure with a series of large advertising blimps showing off products. One is a military advertisement repeating for a few times ' A new life awaits you in the Egg Army. A chance to begin again in a job of opportunity and adventure. ' while it said other things about why the populace should join.

The Fossa will go into the wreckage as his eyes switch to night vision. He will look inside the wreckage seeing the pilots are pretty much raw hamburgers. He continues to look around as he sees a destroyed containment cage seeing the marking on it 'Subject 03510-13.... Seems that what this ship was carrying managed to escape, but I do not see the body. ' He will walk out pulling out a com ' Send out car 61, 23, and 89 to scout the area. I feel whatever was inside here is still alive.' he will look to the panda ' I'll stay here for a bit.' The panda will say nothing as she jumps and proceeds to hop up between two buildings to the rooftop of one to start the search.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:09 pm

-The lost of communications directly too his source of intel was only going too make things harder, from this point..he was on his own tho thankfully he was now where he needed too be, all he had too do was locate where the project is and destroy it..finding his way out..well he would come too that when the time did. 

Being in the basement parking lot Shrike was going too have too work his way up and search floor by old  floor old fashion style. 

Upon his first step alarms went off like crazy, had he some how been detected already was he really that bad at infiltration, nope the warning that boomed out that it seemed he had dropped in just as a prisoner had escaped.

Seeking cover behind what ever means he could he could spot a few individuals enter vehicles, no doubt on route too intercept the escaped prisoner, at least those were a few less personal he would have the unfortunately event too cross paths with. 

Waiting for the personal too clear from the vicinity, Shrike moved up locating the first elevator, scanning through the list of floors he had too start from lowest first. 

Selecting the floor just above, Shrike was now en route too the next floor, still undetected Shrike would be ready too engage if need be. As the elevator came too a halt with its good old fashion ping sound too let him know he had reach his destination.

The metal doors opened up and Shrike found himself with a corridor heading down too who knows where, seemed quite for a start, he begins too make his way down this poorly lite section of building, moving slowly as if too try and make as least amount of noise possible. Hugging walls and objects too limit his visibility too possible others.  

"Why does this place already give me the creeps..just like those damn H.R.C facilities...I have no idea where I am going..gonna have too search floor by floor and hope for the best..I hope most of the personal are out there hunting that poor SOB prisoner..makes my job a whole lot easier." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Lyra continued her search, keeping out of sight of the search vehicles. Her mind became clear and deliberate as she expertly dodge and avoided detection, weaving in and out of the roof tops and alleyways.

~Hmmmm... I'm not find any escaped prisoners,~ she as she continued her search, "maybe it wasn't a mobian..." she kept looking until noticed something strange. She could feel something... something she couldn't pin. She followed the feeling until she reached a roof top. At first she didn't see anything, but then she clawing and snarling as she looked at adjacent buildings and roofs. It was then she noticed the creature.

She got closer, moving silently and stealthily. Soon was about 15ft behind it. Her gaze looking it up and down intently as she stood behind it. Finally she spoke, keeping her voice low as not to startle it.

"Haftftu, ghhu a'a xuia? (Hello, who are you?)" Her voice was calm as she waited for a reaction.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next