Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count down to terror

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Count down to terror - Page 2 Empty Re: Count down to terror

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Lillith gasped seeing shrife just get thrown with such Force to her side. Liela made a very loud "Wahoo!" though she sounded tired. Lillith backed away not even wanting to check as she went to liela.
"Let's go let's go! He's not defeated just stunned! This is our chance to book it and get some help!"
Lillith grabbed liela and ran away. Liela was getting slightly deaf from that blast.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 pm

-Strife lay there with not as much as a twitch from the impact, seems like that blast did indeed have enough oomf too keep him in the dirt long enough for the two too escape, however Lilith was correct, the blast was not quite enough to kill him. 

Moments layer Strife sat up..slowly, just sitting there staring at the ground for at least 2 mins, before looking left too right with a slow menacing glance. 

It was a sure bet he was not very happy by this turn of events, probably also due too the fact that his two targets had escaped with his location, meaning they could call in for additional help too fight him.

Lifting his one hand too place on the left side of his helmet, Strife came too see and feel that the blast and impact had torn a chunk out of his helmet, the top left corner of the helmet had been blown away exposing that side of his face. 

Slowly forcing himself onto his feet, the twisted individual cracked his neck, inspecting the now almost completely burnt town, its occupants fleeing or dead already. 

Their energy faint, but enough of a lead too follow, the warped being grabbed his bladed weapon and designed too venture on, chances were they were gonna fight again..the second encounter however may only have that much more of a fight then previous.

" You can run as far as you want too...but this is not over..not by a long shot...if you got friends...heh..you probably gonna need all of em..."

-Slinging the weapon across his shoulder the arcane energy filled soldier heads in search and hunting of the two Mobians.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Lillith was running as fast as she could while taking Liela with her.
"LILLITH WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?"
Liela practically yelled out. She couldn't help it and lillith knew that but she still got annoyed.
"We are getting help! I need you to fly! Like right now right now!"
Liela looked at lillith not like the idea.
"If you don't we are both going to die! Or worst!"
Liela sighed before taking a hold of lillith and levitating slightly above the ground. Lillith rolled her eyes seeing as she was barely off the ground.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:20 pm

-Leaving the ruined and burned village in his wake, Strife set out too hunt down the two beings personally, only this time locating them would not be as easy as it was before. 

It had seemed Liela's intense energy beam that had struck Strife temperately knocking him out had injured him too a extent, the blast had struck his left chest plate, ricocheted off of it striking the top left of his helmet, blowing a chunk clear off, espousing that part of his face.

The impact had also affected his ability too accurately track their energy source, while he could figure out where in a near by vicinity they would be, pin pointing it could not longer be done, Strife would have too do this the old fashion way. 

With his bladed weapon in hand and another kind of small firearm in the other. He knew all to well they had gone for help, they were going too need every bit. 

Strife had a more cunning plan, instead of trying too chase after them, he would simply wait for them too return, giving him the element of surprise..or perhaps a even better way, since they were near station square...

He burned down a village..what was going too stop him burning down her own home, he knew where it was..it would be the perfect tool too bring them back. 

"Take all the time you want...but when you come back...you not gonna have a home too come back too....and eventually...nothing left of your self's on the face of this planet!"

-Strife changed directions heading for where he believed her home resided. From his memory.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Luckily for the two, they had moved from the old home shrike would of remembered. Liela was floating to an old mansion in the outskirts of station square. Once they made it lillith ran in and headed straight to her room. She ran pass some people who had rented a room in the big apartment-like mansion. Liela was still pretty tired from the blast and the floating so she landed walking to the room. Lillith was already inside the room. She was looking for a certain book only noticing that someone was using the shower.
"You've got to be kidding with me..."
Lillith walked in the bathroom and pulled the curtains not caring for any personal space. There was a white fured person there who shyly covered his parts.
"WHAT THE HELL LILLITH!?! GET OUT!!"
He yelled but lillith didn't move.
"I KNOW YOU CAN SENSE THAT DARK ENERGY, RECIN!!! WHY ARE YOU TAKING A SHOWER AT A TIME LIKE THIS!??!!"
Lillith grabbed the man by the tail and dragged him out of the bathroom. Lillith's hands were sort of deforming from being exposed to water but she didn't care.
"OKAY OKAY FINE! LET ME GO!"
Recin insisted as he poofed his usual mage attire on him.
"What do you want?"
He said a little calmer than he was seconds before. Lillith's face only got more serious.
"Remember that green army dude who I made fun of alot? He's back from the dead and he got like... really... really powerful. "
"You're kidding me? That's him? That's not possible, lillith. He didn't look like something that would become this strong. You sure?"
Lillith nods.
"This is why you shouldn't be making fun of people. I always have to clean up your mess."
The mage sighed, stretching.
"And I wanted to be a book the rest of the day."
He mumbled heading to the door and opening it.
"Lead the way, love."
Lillith smiled and headed out. Liela was infront of the door. Lillith laughed.
"Time to go liela."
"what?! But I jsut got here-"
"Come on, heh."
Liela looked at recin. She hadn't seen him out of that book in months. She gave a shy wave at him before following lillith out the mansion.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:03 pm

-Too much disappointment, her old home was no longer there, so option two was out of the picture, his idea of drawing them back by this method was a failure yet still he chose too rather wait then chase after them. 

That hit had taken a bit of a toll on his well being, no where near enough too put him in the dirt, but enough too cause some complications of his powers. 

Strife opted for a new location, a location where it all started a while back, a place where they first crossed paths. 

The old burned out village where Shrike first came into contact with the fox and cat, there he would wait for them too arrive, anticipating pretty much any thing at this point. 

He knew they had gone for help, what kind of help exactly ? Unknown but a core trait of Shrike still residing in his corrupted state was too never underestimate your enemy, no matter the situation. 

Strife plodded back into the woods remembering the location as if they had met the previous day at it. He recalled the event so strongly, painting a image in his mind. 

A burned out place..devoid of life..he came looking..searching for its cause..only too find her there..believing she had done it...the perfect setting. 

Strife enters his destination..not much changed of this place..tho the vegetation seemed too be reclaiming the land. 

Upon entering the chard landscape, the twisted individual, looked backed..sensing something..its energy was definitely not Liliths, who ever they had found Strife was aware of it..but still had too see it for himself before he could conclude the threat level 

"So it shall end where it began...I'm waiting for you Liela....bring your allies and friends..bring em all if you wish..I'm not going any where."

-He said in his vile deep echoing tone, clenching the large bladed weapon in his tainted gloves.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:46 pm

Lillith walked and then stopped.
"His energy isn't moving anymore."
Lillith said. Recin nods.
"Yeah I think he is probably waiting for us. Maybe we should not go there. It is most likely a big trap if we do."
"Maybe but if we don't do something soon, hell kill more people..."
Liela replied walking the way. Lillith didn't want to go knowing this could be a trap but she wasn't going to abandon her master. The group headed closer to the area but Recin made then stop.
"Let me have a look around."
He then seemed to transform into a black crow as he took flight and flew around the old gone village.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 pm

-They had arrived..and non too soon, Strife was not one for sitting around and waiting for long periods, his twitching nature indicated that he longed for a fight and battle. 

Almost thriving upon it as if it was a need of desire and urge too do so. The sudden boost of energy told him one clear message, they were hear and had brought back up too have yet another go at the twisted soldier. 

Recin would begin too sense the dread, the fear, the depression as one would upon getting into closer proximity too him. 

Strife could feel this powerful energy drawing ever so closer and closer towards him, gripping his bladed weapon tightly, letting out several chainsaw sounding revs upon his approach. 

His distinct glow made it hard if not impossible too not spot in the thick of night. He stood silently among the torched remains of a village long gone by now. 

His voice spoke too Recin upon his approach, echoing in the near by are.- 

"So! Here we are..upon the grounds of our first...and probable last encounter...this place is familiar ins't it Liela...Remember this place...I'm sure you do...I see you have called in some help...I was expecting more then this....mage but I suppose it will do....You come here too kill me ? I wish you the best of luck...you gotta need every ounce of it."

-From the murky depths the twisted figured emerged, his skull eyes glowing with intent light blue arcane energy, stopping 10 meters away from him, he would slowly pace too his left then upon too his right, maintaining eye contact with Recin, waiting for him too make his move.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Recin wasn't even fazed by the dark arua. He flew around and looked at shrife. He was eyeing him as well. Recin crowed and did a nose dive. He transformed back when he was close to the ground and landed on his feet.
"You don't look as intimidating as that energy you got around you. Shame really, looks like you're just a pawn."
Recin would start as he looked at his wand. Liela and lillith didn't move closer as they waited for Recin give a signal.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 am

-Clearly something he had not faced before, this being had the ability too alter shape and form, his energy was of a higher standard then Lilith and Liela. 

It seemed like a eternity as the two eyed each other non really saying any thing until at last the mage spoke up. At this time he did not seem fazed about the dark energy that other wise would of sent others into a frantic panic. Possibly because of his mage like nature this would not effect him.

He noted that Strife did not seem imposing towards him, calling him  pawn, perhaps deep down even Strife realized just how try that statement was. After all he was here for one reason, collecting the 6 spheres of Cydonia, what what happen after this would be unknown. 

"Maybe you right, or maybe you are wrong it makes little difference too me, cause in the end we are all going down. Once my objective is complete you folks here on Mobius will have one hell of a hard time dealing what is too come Imma just say that." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:14 pm

"I've visited hell. What you're bringing is something not even those civilized demons want but that isn't what's important. What's important is that you and I both know very well that the energy you bare is mostly used for concealing. Whatever is left is the power you have after such energy is wasted on that."
Recin looked away from his wand and back at strife.
"Now I ask you to let this soul go before I make you. Trust me, maybe the other two couldn't put much of a fight but that's just because they don't know how to fight you. I do. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:40 pm

-Strife paused for a moment, looking over his shoulder, off too his left then right, in a confused manner, as if he was addressing some one standing behind him, unaware of what he was meaning. 

Eye balling the wand upon his hand, returning his gaze too the mage, not a inch of fear ran through his body, that element had been almost stripped from his body and casted away, for was suppose induce it..not feel it. 

" You lot don't get it..I am Shrike but no one calls me that any more...not here nor on Cydonia that name no longer has any meaning for me. 

While I can sense your power is stronger then most..you should know better then too underestimate your enemy...because in a second you can be the one face down with a blade in your back. 

You claim you know how too fight me, perhaps you do know how too fight those creatures from that world..but I am not like them at all..I may have their powers but I am a completely different threat. 

Your move...creep." 

-Strife taunted the mage, wanting him too strike first, Strife could very easily not engage and escape too sow his destruction some where else has he had done many times in the past. 

There was a reason they brought this mage here too fight him, Strife was wanting too stick around too figure out why they summoned him of all beings.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Recin sighed noting the turn shrife made. How odd. He knew his talk wasn't going to get him anywhere significant but there was no shame in trying.
" I guess a little more practice wouldn't be bad."
Recin pointed his wand to himself before his body began to change. Cracks we're heard as Recin was getting bigger and bigger. His fur turning into scales. When it was all said and done, it looked like Recin had turned into some kind of dragon. He gave a very intense glare at strife waiting for him.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:22 pm

-Strife stepped back a few witnessing the sudden change of appearance of who stood before him, gone was the mobian like being..now before him a towering beast like entity, something not uncommon from Cydonia a world filled with hellish creatures. 

This seemed too not be going the way Strife had expected, glancing over at his bladed weapon, then back too the creature at hand, it was unclear if the weapon even posed a threat too him. 

Not that this was his only weapon tho, he had a few surprises still, his ability too make others believe things that were not true was already well established.

Strife stood his ground regardless, reving his bladed weapon as its titanium tipped razor teeth circulated around the blade, small puffs of smoke escaping from the engine that drove the weapon. 

He raised the weapon up on high along with his other fire arm.- 

" COME ON THEN! Show me what you got creature!" 

-Yet still Strife taunted the creature holding his ground, he was going no where but too face this head on, there had been a good reason the higher entity had chosen him too come back too Mobius perhaps now they will see just what Strife was capable of doing, tho he did seem rather small compared too the beast like mage before him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Recin smiled. He just flew closer to Strife.
"You have the honor of laying the first strike. Hit me with anything and I guarantee for this first time I will not dodge."
A grin started growing on his face as he said those words. Only recin knew if his words were true or if they were just a part of some elaborate plan. Though when strife had said his sentence to Recin, there was a slight surge of power going through Recin almost as if he was going to charge up but didn't.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:45 pm

-If he would not strike the first blow then Strife would do it, this is where Strifes cool and calm self seemed too switch violently, the energy that was once blue seem too begin too change color, turning a almost blood red, what this was unclear, was it perhaps his rage displaying the color or another reason. 

Strife came in hard and fast with the chain bladed weapon up on high discharging round after round from the firearm in his other hand, the bullets launched for the weapon seemed too be coated in a aura of energy as if the bullets had been super charged by the energy. 

They came in a storm followed closely by Strife and the bladed weapon he beard, bringing down the bladed weapon with a considerable sense of force right behind it, tho the bladed weapon was not imbued with the energy as of yet. 

After striking the first blow Strife seemed too back off a bit too see the aftermath of his work and analysis the situation of post strike attack.- 

"Can't guarantee you the same either but at least it will make for one hell of a fight!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Recin stayed true to his word. He didn't move an inch and took the hit full on. The bullets really didn't do much but the slash did cut through the skin a little bit making a strange pink ectoplasm leak out.
"Was that the practice hit for the real attack or?"
Recin didn't sound impressed. He asked looking at the damage that seemed to have already healed. Almost like it never happened.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:58 pm

-Strife shook the pink substance from his chainsaw bladed weapon onto the floor, his helmet reading unknow bio signatures coming off from him, the substance not know currently. 

Strifes helmet seemed too be searching the creature before him logging in some details of potential strike areas. 

The beasts remark of a practice hit was well met by Strife he had a small laugh coming out of him, the blow was a hard one by not near the kind of blow he could probably produce, the bladed weapon had also struck with out the fury energy around it. Meaning that Strife had struck him as a means of testing if he could actually penetrate his skin which too his joy found he could. 

Waving his bladed weapon around too shake the last remains of this unknown substance off he would stand there now waiting for this strange creature too deliver his own blow. 

While he waited Strife let his helmet log more details upon the creature, this could potentially be bad if the helmet was now locating possible ways too actually harm him. 

Was Strife just waiting for the time too strike or was something else being planned, the red energy color seemed too return too its former blue state, as his cooler and calmer nature came back.-

"Just testing the water as all should do before engaging fully. Even you should know this...alright let's see what you got magic boy...."

-Strife didn't seem fazed that his first attack yielded little results.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:12 pm

"You're going to let me hit you? Good..."
He seemed to hold his bladed weapon up a little to imply he was going to somehow use it.
"because I want you to feel this..."
He then, with an ungodly speed, flew straight to Strife. He held his weapon to strike but right before he hit, recin's body phased right through strife but the weapon did not as it got dragged through another way far more gruesome. Just to add more, once his weapon was fully dragged out, Recin did a strong kangaroo kick to strife's back before backing off.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:40 pm

-Strife stood there with no attempt too block or evade for this attack, he did wonder what kind of method this creature was going too employ against him. 

Coming it hard and fast it seemed like a straight on direct confrontation, his speed was fast, faster then any thing Strife could even hope too manage on his own. 

Bracing himself it felt a odd sensation, the creature did not phsyically collide into him as he was expect, rather more the creature phased through him, sending a chilling feeling zipping down his spine. 

Then came the blade, the blade did not phase like the rest of him rather collided with him in reality, the blade hit with such a force Strife struggled too keep balance, yet seemed too whether the attack in a alright manner.

Before he can see exactly what was going on he felt one hell of a thwap as he got a full on kanagroo kick that catapulted the twisted figured a good couple of meters causing Strife too hit solid dirt with a satisfying impact.

For several moments Strife didn't move until hand touches suggested he was still up and running. 

Sitting himself up from the force of impact the bladed weapon although with its impressive force still did not have the power too breach the shield, tho it had weakened it a bit.

"Well...I think the only thing I got out of that was probably a headache but Imma award you a participation badge for the effort."

-He mockingly said grabbing his chain bladed weapon upon getting too his feet, this shield was proving a mighty stubborn object too get through.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:27 pm

"I do love participation badges! Though just like you, I wasn't really trying to do damage. I just wanted to see your face on on the dirt!"
Recin laughed.
"Though... I do notice that there is a arua protecting you from my hits that should of killed you normally. Guess I couldn't expect much from a human slave."
Recin waved his hand as he looked at his weapon on his other hand.
"You know, I can keep changing to other creatures and I know there's no way you're that adaptable in a fight. Do you really want to go through with this? "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:39 pm

-Strife shrugged, it was not him who gave him the shield system, that would belong too the higher entity it self, the creature who gave this simple man powers beyond his dreams. 

The shield seem too flicker violently for a few seconds before resuming natural patterns, Strife knew exactly why this attack had failed, as did all large scale heavy attacks did, the shield it self was designed too absorb such attacks, dispensing it's energy into another reality so too speak. a Clever design but with all creations there comes strengths and weakness too it. 

It was just how they would expose the weakness is that all remained. 

Strife was now closer too Liela and Lilith thanks too the kangaroo kick in their general direction. Strife turned his head too eye ball the fox for a moment, he knew where she was yet didn't bother going after her he was way too focused on this mage.- 

" I don't think it matters what creature you turn too, that has nothing too do with how it effects this shield. I guess you are incapable of fighting me on more even grounds..relying on warped like creatures as a crutch to do so. I guess perhaps you should of just stayed in that book...probably could of been more useful there then here..right now..you just delaying what is too come." 

-Strife started too head in his direction, however this time the chainsword blade became swamped in blue crackling arcane energy, before it was not...what followed next was explainable.

Strife dropped onto one his one knee followed guy a sound as if he was struck from out of no where, something hit him.- 

"What!..What the hell was that!?"

-Strife displayed actual fear, something he was clearly not too, some other force was now at play and being aggressive towards him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Liela backed up some more from her hidding
"even grounds? HA! All the things I can turn into took years of studying and error to do. I have the right to do this. You on the hand probably were given those powers with no effort. Pathetic. You are the one who should stop using that dumb power and show what you really can do from your own experience. "
Recin finished and noticed strife got hit by something. He thought this was some sort of trick so Recin flew in for another hit, this time he roared.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:37 pm

-Strife seemed too look all round him, in a state of panic not seen before, it was like he could sense something was here and only he could see it, his power fluctuating

rising and falling for unknown reasons, his breathing escalating, he seemed too completely ignore what the mage said, Strife..for his first time..felt fear.

He could see a figure near by, its shape its sense its every thing about it put a shiver down his spine like non other could, he had seen this image before..but only once..he saw it when he came Strife...could it be...the figure who had given him this terrible power in the first place. 

-Strife turned around mere seconds before Recin came in with another attack, however this time Strife entrenched himself using this arcane power too actually halt his attack on even ground rather then being blown away by it, demonstrating how resilient he was if he could hold his ground..barely against that kind of assault.

However it seemed..these attacks were catching up, combined with the interference from this..shadowy figure..Strifes blue aura seem too be almost draining away into the night sky, the energy looked like it was being pulled away from him up into some unknown area. 

"What!? What is this!? The Arcane energy no...don't take it! Why are you doing this!? " 

-Strife was seeming talking too no one and no thing, but some kind of entity seemed too be..drawing his energy away from him.

Weakened Strife dropped onto his knees, the blue light aura finally completely faded leaving him with out the energy, just who he was.-

"The Fury....its...gone...h-how...all that energy....gone."

-Strife stumbled back onto his feet knowing that now he stood no chance against the mage with out this power..for all intended purpose..Strife was returned too normal form, more or less back too Shrike however his blue clothing and warp twisted armor remained.- 

" Come on mage...you wanted too fight me with out it...looks like some one up there just granted you that wish...let's finish this.."

-Strife knew what was about happen next, he raised his chainbladed weapon and charged towards Recin his echoing shout carrying into the night.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Recin jaw dropped. As if on Q, he felt the energy of shrife fade away and now he was just a normal human. Recin began laughing madly at this.
"HAHAHAHA! LOOKS LIKE YOU BOSS DOESN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!! HA!"
Recin moved to the side quickly as he changed back to his normal form. Lillith was at a lack of words. She felt something else there. Maybe recib and liela couldn't feel it but she did.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next