Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a night or terror (controlling shadow the hedgehog and my fc.)

Go down

a night or terror (controlling shadow the hedgehog and my fc.) Empty a night or terror (controlling shadow the hedgehog and my fc.)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:05 am

(i got really bored and i like controlling shadow .3.)
---------------------------------------------------

Dark was relaxing against a forest tree, tossing a red chaos emerald up and down. she hummed a slight tune. she was wearing an assasins cloak with a hood. the only thing that can be seen from her was her red eyes in the shadows.
-------------------------------------------------------------
meanwhile, Shadow the hedgehog was asleep in his home. He was having a nightmare. he Woke up at 6:30am. ''what the hell was that?!''. Shadow walked outside to the forest.

Back to top Go down

a night or terror (controlling shadow the hedgehog and my fc.) Empty Re: a night or terror (controlling shadow the hedgehog and my fc.)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:19 am

The soft red flames flicker inside a hut as someone flipped the pages of a book. The male hedgehog that sat in the hut glance to his front door to a female hedgehog. "what do you want Abaddon?" The female glance to the male, his voice having caught her attention. "I was just admiring the view, Flare... Got a problem with that?" Flare, the male hedgehog, blinked. "the view of my floor..." Abaddon sighed. "fine, I came to see how you were doing, that's all."

After no reply, Abaddon walks into the forest, her black fur blending with the shadows.

(If you need pictures, here

Flare - https://2img.net/h/i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/SilverStarLeaderOfLightningClan/Sonic%20Fan%20character/Flaresnewlook_zps46eed3e0.jpg

Abaddon - https://2img.net/h/i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/SilverStarLeaderOfLightningClan/Sonic%20Fan%20character/Abaddonandherawesomeness.jpg )

Back to top Go down

a night or terror (controlling shadow the hedgehog and my fc.) Empty Re: a night or terror (controlling shadow the hedgehog and my fc.)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:22 am

Dark woke up suddenly from the sound of footsteps. Dark had extremely good hearing. She could tell what species someone was just from their footsteps. But she couldn't tell flares species. So she tuned into her wolf form, a fully black wolf with red eyes. She leaped into a tree and watched flare silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 am

Flare, having not left the hut, sat down back at his desk. The male hedgehog kept the scarf on as he read.

Abaddon, on the other hand, caught the glimpse black and she appears behind Dark. "It's rude to watch someone." Abaddon, whom is a very unknown species among herself. Stood behind Dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:41 am

...i wasnt ...watching you. *dark said quietly.*

who are you anyway.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:34 am

Abaddon blinks. "My name means nothing to you. However, that male happens to be someone I'm protecting at this moment. My advice is to not watch him like an assassin."

The male's ears twitched, glancing up. "Abaddon, what is it this time?"
Abaddon sighed. "Flare, you and that holy flame has some nerves stating my name."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 am

...*dark looked away and leaped from tree to tree. she appears to have blood red eyes at that time, but as she ran her eyes faded to purple, their original colour. she eventually got to the other side of the forest, where she saw shadow.*

''Shadow what in the hell are you doing here?''

*shadow stood silent.*

''whatever.''

*dark kept running. she eventually got to a large cave. it was extremely dark. She didnt care. Dark walked into the cave. but soon she started hearing noises. soon she realised the cave entrance was closed, and it was getting extremely hot. Darks weakness was heat.*

''oh no....someone...HELP!!''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:09 am

Abaddon tenses. "flare!"

Flare nodded as he leaps toward where the cave was as Abaddon vanished into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:33 am

*The cave grew extremely hot. there was a double layer of the cave walls. they seemed to be...closing in. Dark shut her eyes.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:10 am

Due to how dark it was, Abaddon appears in and suddenly slowing down the closing walls. "Er...." She growled.

Flare was outside, blasting extreme holy fire at the part that was closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:42 pm

?" -dark perked her ears up and looked at abbandon. "thankyou.." she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Abaddon looks down. "Don't thank me yet., we're not out." Suddenly she felt the extreme heat off her left and destroys the rock that leads outside as she pulls Dark out of the cave and watches the trap finish closing.

Flare kneel down to Dark, his mouth cover by his scarf. "Are you alright, miss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 10:56 pm

*the wolf nodded quietly.* yes...thankyou..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Abaddon nodded to the wolf. "No need to thank me."

Flare sighed. "Your welcome." He gave a narrow glare at Abaddon, Abaddon only looks away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum