Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandemoniun (Pt. 2)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Pandemoniun (Pt. 2) - Page 6 Empty Re: Pandemoniun (Pt. 2)

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:10 pm

"Best case scenario, she'd just end up in an orphanage," the doctor would tell bluntly. "Worst case scenario... I think that one's obvious."

One of the civilians still outside was shocked when she saw him land and promptly ran inside her shop, swiftly flipping the sign on the door so that it read 'Closed'.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:20 pm

"Let's just hope it doesn't get to that..."

Recin didn't have time for this. He tried to open the door but ended up breaking it. He sighed and out the door to the side."Do you have a map of this place?! I need to warm all the cities of an incoming enemy army!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:48 pm

"Despite everything I've told you, I can't ask you join in," the doctor would proclaim. "My brother's got my back, but he's the only family I've got. And you two have her."

The shop owner would scream as the talking dragon would break down her door, but be baffled when she heard what they actually were after.

"I-I do," she'd say, ducking out of her cover behind the counter, rolling the map and throwing it so that it landed at the dragon's feet. "Leave me alone."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 pm

"What?! A powerful being granted me power that can help you guys! " She said wanting to help as much as she could with this problem.

"thank you..." Recin looked at the map before leaving. As much as he wanted to explain to the person that he didn't mean no harm, he didn't want to waste time. "Okay I just need a few more cities..." Recin poked a hole on the places he'd been Ashe took off to another city
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:14 am

"And wherever she goes, I go," Autumn would proclaim. "It wasn't personal then, but it's personal now."

For its size, Hell only had three major cities, including Pandemonium, with Macabrus to the west and past the snowy mountains and Vílémon to the south, built into a cliffside overseeing a lake of lava.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:07 pm

"We have to help somehow!" Willow almost pleaded to the two.

Recin decided to head to the last city on his list which was Vílémon. He Wondered why anyone with their right mind would make a city on a Cliff where lava was under. Seemed like a bad time waiting to happen.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6