Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

making a character

2 posters

Go down

making a character Empty making a character

Post by DanielleADiaz Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:36 pm

I know how to make characters, (I'm making a book called mutants with a friend ) but I'm stuck on a sonic oc, my fost, I have very little information about her, and if you could help please reply,here's what I have so far:
Name: BlackBerry
Dere: The Mayadere (まやデレ) (type refers to a character who is often a dangerous antagonist of a series, but switches sides after falling in love with another character. The character may remain deadly and unpredictable for the protagonist or other main character in the Anime or Manga.)
Power: none
Weapon: a knife that I will design soon
---
That's about it, plz don't steal, only give tips, thank you ☺

DanielleADiaz

Back to top Go down

making a character Empty Re: making a character

Post by Dregan Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Hey there! Sorry to cut in here, as you seem pleasant enough, however, I fear in your haste to get involved you may've overlooked a particular rule of the site. I'd much appreciate if you went here and gave the first post a read before posting elsewhere, just to familiarise yourself with the rules and understand what we may need you to do. Thank you!

(And further apologies, but for future reference, the 'Help' section is more for technical/forum-oriented issues, such as if the website isn't working for you. I shall have one of the higher-up staff move the topic to a more appropriate location when they get on!)
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielleADiaz Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Thank you very much, I did not know weather to put it in help or suggestions, and yes that would be nice, it basically did end up here, although I was questioning were to put it, thank you.

DanielleADiaz

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielleADiaz Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Also, is there a way to delete this? I don't need it anymore, I came up with one ☺

DanielleADiaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Don't worry too much about it - if you're not using a topic anymore, it'll simply sink to the bottom over time as new topics and things come up. We only really delete topics if neccesary - for instance if it contains illegal or offensive content. In this circumstance - and in future ones - just feel free to stop posting in topics you're done with! They won't hurt anyone.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down