Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character Has Come

Go down

My Character Has Come Empty My Character Has Come

Post by ness5555 Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:34 pm

My character's name is Tanic.
I know people think (Oh look a blue Tails Evil or Very Mad ) or (Orange Sonic Evil or Very Mad ) but my character is not something cheap like that.
My character has green fur with Sonic's hairdo with red streaks on top of each spike. He also wears a brown T-Shirt with a picture of a Swotbot's head on it, he has blue jeans and black and blue sort of like the Firefly shoes. He has 1 fox tail that of course is green with red at the end. He also wears white gloves.
Tanic ages with me so he will be 14 soon.
Tanic's favorite thing to do to pass the time is to ride his hover board for the fun of it. Tanic also loves to get his way which is why he likes being the leader of a group. He can easily get frustrated also. He acts very childish at times, his favorite kind of Chao is the dark Chao (don't ask me why). His nickname is T. He also babbles off topic, mouths off and won't shut up sometimes. Tanic also can't start conversations.
How I created this character? 3 years ago I drew him on a piece of paper along with 5 other characters. I got attached to this character but then one day the page he was on disappeared then I forgot about him for 2 years when I remembered what he looked like but I forgot his name so I had to rename him. I went through names like Tony, T, Tonic, T-Bone, then I decided on the name Tanic. I decided to do some redesigns so then it turned from classic to modern. His hover board had a extreme makeover too, but I won't get into that.
So that was my very long introduction of my character.
ness5555
ness5555
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=5256971&ForcePublicView=t

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum