Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan character

2 posters

Go down

Fan character  Empty Fan character

Post by Star the black fox Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Funny. I thought I posted a bit about my fan character.

Anyway. His name is Star and he is a black fox with blue streaks and a white star on his forehead. He has electric green eyes and two tails which he uses for flying. He wears orange trainers.
He is quiet, shy, loyal and spirited when it comes to standing up for his opinions. He is also very trusting and can get very depressed if he loses a friend. He still continues life though, he's not totally dispirited even though he can get very sad and nostalgic. He is creative, likes to sing and make up poems.
He can get angry at times easily, he can use sarcasm which may hurt others, he can be cold towards those he dislikes.
He can use lightning g as a weapon but rarely uses it as it drains him of energy quickly. He hardly fights as he doesn't like violence.

Star the black fox
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Fan character  Empty Re: Fan character

Post by Electrisa Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:22 pm

You did, silly, you posted it in Official Character Applications xP Mind if I delete that first one, or do you wanna copy it beforehand?

Also, I like your chara! I like that he doesn't wanna resort to violence, and he sounds fun to draw x3
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum