Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Plotting Appears!

+4
Storm Wave
The Red Blur
Dione
Froshana
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wild Plotting Appears! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Plotting Appears!

Post by Froshana Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:04 am

Good points, both of you! I have to admit, I don't fully expect anyone to be coming to blows and start a fight where we currently are in rp, so sure, we can have it stick for only dialogue for now.

Also, adding OOC is another excellent idea! I believe an OOC note at the beginning of any out-of-turn post will definitely be required so that we know who all is posting when. It'll def help to keep things straight!

I'll post tonight or tomorrow and make sure everyone in the rp is aware of these changes as well as they will take effect starting when I post! c:

On another note, I do have a general outline for stuff to happen during the journey the group is going to be going on. Problems they'll face, locations they'll come across, etc. But! I'm still open to suggestions and ideas! If you have an idea for something you think would be fun or interesting to have happen in the rp after the plot kicks off, I welcome you all to toss it up in here for everyone to discuss together! c:
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:20 am

Hey, guys! Time for a little poll to help me out with one of my upcoming posts!

Now these characters are about to get straight bodyslammed by some harsh magic, changing their entire bodies and whatnot. They will get knocked tf out.

What I need to know is about how long each of you believe your characters will be out for so I know how much of a timeskip to do so we don't lose too many rounds to everyone just waking up. :P

For example, Venus is just an average civilian, no powers, in good shape, but certainly has no real knack for withstanding magic. She's likely to be out for a good 20 minutes or so.

Just as a guess, let me know about how long you guys think your characters will need to recover from the change as well so I know what to work with! We're on our way!
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:15 pm

IIII'd say Ira would take about 10/15 minutes to wake up? Like, he's a big guy so it would take longer for his body to recover than it would for smaller people I would assume, but he's physically strong and can handle a punch. Yeah.. xD
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:08 pm

While this particular blend of weird might be something new to Storm, magic in general is probably nothing he hasn't seen before. He might be up in Five to Ten, and as soon as he realizes he's something small, cute, fluffy, and fast, he will seek to exploit it to his full potential.

Especially if his stomach is still empty.
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:13 pm

For Zephyros, with him being trained to take heavy hits, he shouldn't take more than maybe ten minutes, but he is turning into a tiny birb, so maybe fifteen would be best for him.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Raito has experienced magic and the occult before, so I'd guess she has more magical resistance than most, but her powers in and of themself are quite a weak form of electrokinesis, so this means that it isn't as high as, say, an experienced mage. The fact that she has had official combat training also may help in her overall hardiness, so... I'd say she'd be out for about 10-15 minutes?
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SmookiSmooku Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:33 am

Hey this sounds cool. That's literally all I have to say. I wouldn't mind joining.
SmookiSmooku
SmookiSmooku

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:09 am

I don't know what Fros'll say, but you might be a little too late. It's a closed rp, after all, and it has already started. Then again, I don't have the authority to say yes or no.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:23 pm

well, let me think. Given her body's 'unique' properties, Esme would probably spend a lot of time fighting the power more than others would, but this also likely means she'll spend more time as the changes attempt to take hold..

..I'd say she'd take roughly a minute longer than the others to pass out (although she'd be in a hell of a lot of pain), and roughly...20 minutes to wake up? between 20-30 minutes, at least.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon May 01, 2017 4:17 am

Considering the radical nature of what they are going through, I guess Wolf will be down for 20 minutes or so.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue May 02, 2017 1:43 am

Thanks for jumping in, Red, but in the future, just leave such matters to me to avoid potential confusion. :P
Thanks for the interest, Smooki, but the rp is indeed closed and well under way, not to mention hosting quite a number of people at once so I won't accept any new participants for it. There may be a callback rp to it one day in the far future, but we shall see!

And thanks for your input, everyone! I will work this information into my post when the time comes! c:
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2