Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hail! - Quto Appears!

5 posters

Go down

Hail! - Quto Appears! Empty Hail! - Quto Appears!

Post by Quto Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:56 am

My name is Quto; I enjoy RP's both on and off Topic.
I am a newbie programmer, I can program roughly anything in...
C++, C#, Java, HTML5, Python and SQL.

My plans for the future, I plan to program a video game I produce and sell it off.
My short term plans included mostly surviving and looking for work that pays.

I enjoyed Sonic the hedgehog growing up as a child and still enjoy him and the whole mythos/universe he is apart of. My favorite iteration of Sonic the Hedgehog is from the Archie Comics, the iteration before 'Ken Penders' Rebooted the comic universe.

I hope to get along with you all.
May all of your life's most difficult moments die in the most hilarious way to where you can sit back and laugh.

Last edited by Quto on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Errors Corrected)

Quto
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hail! - Quto Appears! Empty Re: Hail! - Quto Appears!

Post by Dregan Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Well, hello there and welcome to the forum! You have a very... well-spoken manner of typing. I approve!
Either way, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Oh a video game, what kind of devices do u plan on releasing it on? Now after that question, welcome to the site i am not a Staff member like Dregan above me but i still like to greet new members, (talks to person across from him) are we done recording, (the guy i was talking 2) wait your done...
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Quto Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:46 am

A Megaman Legend/MetroidVainia/Legend of Zelda/Monster Hunter styled game for the PC.

I have no intention to release the thing on consoles or phones;

Consoles: SDK's for consoles are far too expensive and a license to develop them is just as costly and more time consuming to wait to be approved while working with a publisher, they'll want me to meet 'their' expectations instead of my own while I develop the product myself; Meaning I'll have to put more time into it than my own life to get it out there and I'm trying to balance Life and Dream/Hobbies within the realm of reality without going over the deep-end.

Phones: The Graphics for the project I want to develop are up to par with a PS2, or at least that's what the modeler I have on board wants to do when it's finished. If I wanted to release it for a phone, I would prefer to have all phones be able to run the project smoothly with as little issue as possible. I would also release this project on the android first before even considering an iPhone; mostly because Apple has been getting a lot of the good apps first before Android, I prefer to see the tables turned.

Quto
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:57 am

Quto wrote:I am a newbie programmer, I can program roughly anything in...
C++, C#, Java, HTML5, Python and SQL.

Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! I don't normally say hi to people, though I read all the intro threads I can haha. This just caught my attention though, because I'm a budding programmer myself... even though that's a bit of an understatement, because I can barely program in C# as it is- but I'm starting out pretty strong I think! 

I'm just very passionate about it, so seeing someone openly state their programming knowledge in an intro thread popped out to me ;;

:> Nice to meet you!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:11 pm

I am super good at greeting members in time, sorry about that.
Sounds really cool that you get to work on games for the future, we'd better keep an eye open for when you rise to the top, yes
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down