Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plotting the course

2 posters

Go down

Plotting the course Empty Plotting the course

Post by Veteranoftheconsolewars Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:03 pm

So, I'm going to start my own RP thread for Muscles the Horse as a sort of Hub World for him to explore. The Hyper Zone is a collapsed fragment of all realities folded into one space where others exist for brief points of time before they transition to other universes. Being fully conceived at the the time of the Super Genesis Wave, Muscles can actually wander the Hyper Zone safely without being yanked in one direction or another.

In the Hyper Zone, others can post their characters getting lost and interacting with the ever changing and bizarre world they're in briefly before they're sucked back into their own dimension, as a sort of way of advertising their own canon for me to jump in with Muscles. The Hyper Zone itself is sort of like... Think of Wander Over Yonder's "The Void" mixed up with the pocket universe from "Cube 2: Hypercube" and the W Dimension from "Dimension W," all rolled up into the Bonus Zone... and I'm talking about the FIRST Bonus Zone that doesn't know up from down! This'll be Muscles' base of operations, where he'll eventually wander out of and fall in and out of different canons.

Due to how the Hyper Zone works and how it constantly changes, memories of the place and conversing with Muscles are fleeting at best. It's not likely the characters will remember meeting with Muscles or interacting with anything there, but you're free to pretty much do *anything* within the realm of creativity while leaving a little link to your topic in the RP area, or if you just want a brief respite you can interact with the big, dumb brute and he'll gladly play host to you for as long as you're in the Hyper Zone. This way you can get a feel for how I RP (or at least how I play with Muscles the Horse) and decide for yourself if you want a character like that in your canon.

Thoughts, ideas, or suggestions are appreciated.
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Plotting the course Empty Re: Plotting the course

Post by Honey The Cat Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:17 am

I watched Cube 2 as a kid and now. This seems really cool. Though it seems no one's memories will stay in tact after speaking with Muscle which is a rather sad idea. Not bad, but just pretty sad... I only have one question. Are official characters allowed?
Honey The Cat
Honey The Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteranoftheconsolewars Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:57 am

I don't see why not. The idea of the area itself is sort of like an advertisement of any thread's best elements. People slip into the hyper zone and slip back out, but they can talk about the things that have gone on back in their canon, and Muscles can gaze on into the world they came from. Other characters can stay for extended periods of time, though, to interact with the strange yet fascinating world itself. Anything could literally happen, without rhyme or reason as logic hardly has a place in the midst of chaos. I'll be putting the thread up this weekend, so I'll be happy to accommodate anyone interested tomorrow.
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down