Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Darker Purpose

+2
Electrisa
Dione
6 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

A Darker Purpose - Page 21 Empty Re: A Darker Purpose

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:21 am

Lillith looked confused. (I thought I was talking about decapitation. Whatever I guess). After that, Lillith watched as Caen fell asleep real quickly. "Guess it's just me again" She giggled a little. "Well, me and my partner in crime." She turned and went over to the book. "Aint that right Recin? What sort of madness should we cause tonight." The book changed to a page. Lillith picked up the book and silently read it. " Go around and replace vital organs with frogs. I don't know man... I mean that does sound fun but... Shrike would like kill me if he finds out." Lillith gave an evil smile."If he finds out" Lillith decided to check on Caen and Liela before picking up Recin and walking outside. "I can't wait to see how the news is going to explain this! Ha ha ha"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:27 am

-Shrike was listening to the sound track as he looked up into the Stars, however he could feel the fatigue setting in, reaching over to his helmet, he quickly switched it off, brushing off some dirt to the side with the use of his left thumb, he looks down into the helmets visor, before flipping it and placing it over his head, he pushes himself back onto his feet.

Shrike began to make his way back, coming across Lilith, he didn't think she was up to any thing so he just passed by, opening the door.-

"Hey Caen it is your....oh....sleeping..right...well cancel sleep idea then."

-Shrike gently closed the door as not to wake them, he went back out side to keep an eye on Lilith, she had that book again and he was a fan of it, well the book was fine on its own but with Lilith holding it, that could mean some trouble.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:53 pm

As Caen slept, he remained relatively still, as though he was not only asleep, but also lost deep in thought. This was partially true, as, inside his mind, he was visualising Kia, running through strategies in his mind. His dream was almost like he was walking through a hallway, with pictures replaying potential events that could happen when he met Kia "so, she could outright attack, trying to avenge his brother... In that situation, I want to quickly move as far away from her as possible, before drawing my weapons..." Caen said within his mind "but that is an unlikely path." He turned, looking at another timeline of events "However, a likely one would be that my words could irk her, meaning I would have less time to react if she were to attack me... Sp, to avoid that, I could open with 'my condolences... No, too formal... Um..." He swiped his hands in front of him. "Screw this one. Clean slate. Just run the events over again, what will I do...?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Lillith saw Shrike pass by which made her a little tense but since he just ignored her she calmed down. She decided to climb a building so she could have a better view of everything. "You can talk now recin. I don't think anyone is watching. "" Good. I was tired of pretending to be mute. I had a lot of things to say during that little trip to that facility. " "Yeah thanks for not saying a word. Also, thanks for actually giving the healing spell to Caen when he needed it. I'm pretty sure he would have died over there if you didn't. "." Noted"." Now let's see...where to go... where to go... Hmm... we could always go to the back lot of a night club. I hear there are always some low life drunk mobians there. I'm pretty sure nobody cares if they die." " That is an option I can consider." "Then let's go have some fun" Lillith started running along the tops of buildings. Looking for a club.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:39 pm

-Shrike had heard only a fraction of what they were talking about, he was surprised the book actually spoke, that or he felt he was loosing his mind, rather then get in the way of what they wanted to do, he remained where he was, he didn't want to disturb either of the two who were asleep, yet what seemed to be a constant thought was Kia and of course what he found inside the facility, some nasty stuff was down there..more so then even he knew of, stuff that put the H.R.C on another level then what he saw before.-

" Project Arkgate was bad enough..but what were those other things..other projects...I have a feeling its not the last we will see of them...but right now I can stem to far from what I gotta be ready to do for when Kia shows up..lots of info and questions..and maybe..just maybe..she will accept what we had to do...I hope she has some sense in her...sense seems to be a dying thing these days...the world could use more..along with more hero's."  
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:13 pm

((sorry fir the skipping, again. But I really cant add more. Caen's sleeping, cant really do much else Razz so, yeah, back to you, Dogy))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Lillith was running and jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Holding Recin very close to her with each jump. "See anything?" Lillith was focusing her sight on the ground below. "I see a two fast food places, a supermarket, a tattoo place, a nightclub, a bank-" "LILLITH THE NIGHT CLUB!" Lillith stopped suddenly and turned around. "Oh yeah, the night club." She jumped on top of the nightclub building and walked to the back of the building. She looked down. There were two mobians holding some beer bottles. They looked absolutely wasted. Lillith couldn't help but smile. "Well Recin, it's time for the show to start." Then, she jumped down landing in front of them.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:54 am

-Shrike headed back inside, there was nothing for him to do out there, and better yet he to felt like he wanted to just relax, slowly and quietly he enters the house, closing the door in such no one could hear. Inside the complex it was quiet, even more so then when he was out side, this..almost zero noise environment, was a little unsettling, every one but Lilith was asleep and yet again he was not able to, he quickly checked on Liela before coming back to the lounge, he didn't know what to do with himself, this was not normal for him.well not any more to say the least, his calm collected self was being tried and tested to see how long he go for with out trying to shoot something, it was not easy, so he searched for a way to go to sleep, either by a drug or some other form.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:05 pm

Caen inhaled sharply, causing a loud snore to emerge from him before he awoke with a start. "Huh?" He looked over at Shrike, who was walking around, as if he was searching for something. "Oh. Hey, Shrike. Is it my turn to keep watch?" He stood up, and walked over to him whilst rubbing his eye. "What're you looking for?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:22 pm

When Lillith landed in front of the two drunk mobians, one of them backed away and the other just started to giggle. It was clear that one mobian was drunker than the other. "Why hello there. Sorry for surprising you both but I have come here to test something out. It's a magic trick." The more drunk mobian went closer to Lillith almost tripping. "A magic trick? WOOOHOOOO! MAGIC" The other mobian gave Lillith a questioning look. Touching his pants. "Don't worry I promise it's completely free."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:20 pm

-Shrike noticed that he may have awoken Caen but his pacing of the house searching for something that didn't exist-

" Oh Caen, uhh yea I didn't mean to disturb you I was um..well...It's quiet really quiet, even out side, there is nothing going on. Other then Lilith and the book wondering off some where, apparently either I am going more insane or that book was speaking....not to worry about the watch, its boring as hell and nothing is happening..I'm just not use to this I was looking and thinking of a way to go to sleep, I saw you and Liela sleeping and I tried not to disturb any of you...You could say I want morning to come as fast as possible so we can deal with this situation and move on.

Side note..I'v been thinking about that facility again...I can not help but feel something bad..not about the Dark One's but by what else we saw...the subjects in stasis pods....I wonder if they are still experimenting on innocents, capturing them..robbing them from their families to turn them into mindless soldiers." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 pm

"Something to help you sleep? Hmm... Well, I think I saw some sleeping pills in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, earlier. No idea if they're expired or not, though. Worth checking." Caen said, crossing his arms, with one arm pointing upwards, allowing him to rest his chin in his hand "but you say the book speaks... How odd, then again, it does have a mage trapped inside of it, so it makes sense that it can speak. I don't wanna think about what Lillith'd get up to with that thing, though" he said, shuddering in an exaggerated fashion "the poor sods who fall victim to her... I feel bad for them. Hopefully she does no lasting damage."

He turned away "I was thinking about that laboratory, as well. There's no way that is the only location with test subjects," he clapped his hands together "but, that is a problem for another time. We've more important matters at hand, like how to act when this Kia arrives."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:38 pm

"FREE!? WOOOOO! YOU HEAR THAT BRO?" "Yes. I also hear that this is shady as hell. Who are you and why have you suddenly dec-" He hiccupped. "decided that we should get a free trick?" He got close to his buddy and crossed his arms. Taking another shot. Lillith knew the mobian was on to her. So she pretended to almost cry. 

"I-I sorry. It's-it's just that I've been practicing this trick all afternoon and w-well I saw you guys so happy an-and I wanted to make your d-day better by doing the magic tri-trick I learned." she looked down at the book. "I'm sorry I'll l-leave"She started to fake cry and slowly walk away. The very drunk mobian waved his hand goodbye. "BYE BYE LITTLE KITTY"

The skeptical mobian felt really bad and walked over to Lillith. "Oh no no no you can stay. I didn't mean to say that it's just oh. Please don't cry. You can show us the trick." Lillith turned back to the two with a smile on her face. "Oh thank you so much." She started to turn the pages of the book.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:58 pm

" Well dawn is approaching fast, didn't feel like there was a night, but this always happens when something bad is coming, time speeds up..or it sure feels like it..we are going to deal with this the best way we can, and if she throws a fit..she throws a fit and will have to deal with what has happened, I am not going back to see if I can find that Sphere to bring him back to life, once was enough...And I am sure neither do you, we got issues as it is with the Dark ones, I don't want this then that then that over there to start becoming problems..that would just speed up insanity...but you know..in the end it was all worth it..Liela finally got the life back she lost..yea we went through hell but some times you gotta go through that...if the outcome is something like this." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:45 pm

"You really that I'd let you do that? The bugger stays dead, no matter what. He is a hazard to Liela and this world, and my heart will not allow anyone to endanger the world further by giving him the gift of life. In my opinion, he lost the privilege to live after he tried to kill Liela. Noone can redeem themselves after murder." He turned, looking at the stairway that led to where Liela was sleeping "but, yeah, I think it's all worth it. I wish she wouldn't be a thief anymore, though. Oh, well, baby steps."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:00 pm

When Lillith finally got to the page she wanted to go. A little toy frog appeared and come out of the book. (This isn't a real frog. Whatever, he's just playing a trick on me) She turned to both of the mobians holding the little toy frog. "Well, are you guys ready? This is definitely going to...pffttt... switch things up." She read the book for a moment memorizing the spell. Then she closed her eyes and began to chant in another language almost singing. The frog disappeared from her hand.  Lillith felt something cover her body but she didn't stop chanting. The less drunk mobian looked in awe while the drunker one was cheering. 

When Lillith finally stopped chanting, she opened her eyes and noticed that she had clothes on. (Looked like this http://sta.sh/012q9jym0j64 ) "What the?... ggrrrRRRAAAAHHHH! RECIN! IS THIS YOUR DEFINITION OF FUNNY?!" She threw the book to the floor. One of the mobians looked confused. "Woah there little cat. Why are you mad? That was a really cool trick. I don't think I've seen clothes appear out of thin air before." Lillith turned to the mobian and pretended to calm down. "Oh sorry about that" She walked towards the book and picked it up."Sometimes I can't control my emotions."  She was holding to book very tightly. "If you excuse me I need to go." Then she climbed up the building and started to run back to the house with speed. 

While Lillith was jumping on top of buildings recin started to talk. "You look cute with those clothes." "I DO NOT! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO KILL PEOPLE TODAY NOT THIS BULLSHIT!" She pointed at her clothes."You also look cute when you're mad." Lillith growled. "YEAH WELL, YOU LOOK CUTE BURING ALIVE!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:19 pm

-Light began to break on the horizon, faint light but light non the less, this meant they were edging ever closer to the date with justice. Shrike was not scared at all, he was just tiered of all of it. What ever would happen with Voltraires body was her's and her's alone to deal with, Shrike had done enough as he felt Caen had done enough himself. Perhaps for a change, good luck would smile upon them, Shrike was strangely enough starting to like this whole peaceful environment, but he knew it would not last forever, enjoy it while he can...Shrike turned to face Caen checking if he was ready.-

" Well, seems our date with justice is nearly here, are you ready for one last hurdle to over come, when we finally dealt with this, I hope it puts a end to any future trouble from his family in the foreseeable future, I believe both and you and I have done more then their fair share..hell maybe for once Liela can save us if she does not listen..that would be more then returning the favor."  
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:50 pm

"date with justice? Ugh, talk about the worst blind date in history." Caen said, waving his arm, "but you talk about fair shares. I don't believe in that logic. I just continue until my work is done, and it is far from over, whilst more dark ones invade this planet, I wont be done. So, that'll be a while, I guess." He laughed "still, it's worth it when I see people smile. Hopefully some people'll be happy when we end your troubles, as well. Maybe even you. Wouldn't that be a site, you not being constantly serious and melancholic?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Lillith finally made it to the roof of Liela's house. She looked down and dropped the book.. "whoops" She was smiling. Then, she jumped down to the front door landing on her feet. Lillith picked the book back up. She brushed some dust off from her clothes and walked inside. She found Shrike and Caen there. She gave them a look. (I thought they were both sleeping. Great now how in the world am I going to explain my attire)

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:00 am

-Shrike straight way picked up Liliths return and sudden change of attire, he was not impressed but shouldn't of thought any thing more, getting up to no good was something she probably did as the norm.-

"Well well well, look who has come back..along with that creepy as talking book of yours, yes I know it can talk, I heard it before you took off some where, and let me guess..you were out causing trouble weren't you....as long as it was nothing to severe..nothing that myself and Caen will have to clean up...but you are just in time, suns coming up and no doubt Kia will be arriving soon...or soonish..whatever any way let's get this over and done with I suppose..no need to keep dragging and worrying about it." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:33 pm

Caen heard Lillith enter, holding her spellbook in both hands. Her clothes had changed. It seemed less demon-like, and more... Well, normal. He turned towards her, bowing at her return "ah, Lillith. Welcome back. Nice outfit, I think it suits you." Caen said, in a very friendly tone. His speech was genuine, he definitely preferred that attire over her usual. "We were just talking tactics, and how quickly the sun is rising. No doubt Kia shall be here, soon. If she uses a spear, she will have a range advantage over me, so I do worry if she does turn on us. Now, even if she does attack, I want us to not kill her, unless absolutely necessary."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:02 pm

" Actually, I was doing the opposite, green turd. I simply went outside to show some mobians a little magic and, my, how they were impressed. I did nothing but make their day better. Is it really that hard to believe green? That I have done good? " She was giving Shrike a very big smile. She turned to Caen after he commented on her clothes. she stared down at her clothes. "It suits me? Thanks though this wasn't my idea." She gave a glare to Recin. Then she looked back up to Caen when he talked about tactics. "Tactics? For Kia? There is none. Her first strike has always been the finishing blow. She doesn't like to waste time in pointless fighting. She really hates fighting."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:19 pm

"If she even remotely thinks of starting a fight..I will bury her in ordinance...but I am not here to settle this in a fight, we are here to settle this in a reasonable way, with that finished, we can all move on and and make way, leave the past in the past..where it belongs...how much time do we have before she comes here ? So I you know...can get myself ready."

-Shrike was gearing up for the possible what if situation, of course this time he was not wanting to fight, he was not wanting to fire a single shot, but he was not going to bad back if she proved to be hostile, he would do the same to her as he did to Voltraire if need be.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Caen looked over at Shrike, speaking in a clear, almost threatening tone "I'm serious, Shrike. I'm not killing another person just because they had started a fight with me over pretty reasonable circumstances. I mean, if I had a sibling, I would try to kill the person who killed them. Vengeance is fair in this case."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:14 pm

"She should be here very soon knowing her. So guess I'll go get Liela up." Lillith started to walk to Liela's room. She hears Caen's very serious response. She gave a nod in agreement going into Liela's room. Liela was there sleeping. Lillith went next to her and touched her face." Good morning master. It's time to wake up. Kia will be here very soon and I think it would help Shrike's and Caen's situation if you are there with them. " There was moan from Liela. " Five more minutes. Give me five more" "No you've had enough sleep now wake up or I'll dump a bucket of cold water on you like last time." Liela suddenly sprang up from the bed. "I'M UP I'M UP!"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next