Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, i'm a stranger from stranger land full of strange people.

+2
Electrisa
AdamSmith740
6 posters

Go down

Hi, i'm a stranger from stranger land full of strange people. Empty Hi, i'm a stranger from stranger land full of strange people.

Post by AdamSmith740 Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:27 pm

I'm not very use to roleplaying on a website like this, but I'm determined to try. Don't be mean to me, please. Thank you very much.

AdamSmith740

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm a stranger from stranger land full of strange people. Empty Re: Hi, i'm a stranger from stranger land full of strange people.

Post by Electrisa Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Yooo, nice to meet you newbie!
I should probably start greeting people more now that I'm not just a mod. SO LET'S START WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm Elec! III'm one of the staff here and I most often reside in the cbox (you should totally visit so I can be nosey about your chara- i mean give advice and be a good human being, yes)

Hope you have fun here andddd I wouldn't worry about being mean - we're a pretty nice bunch c:
unless you start breaking rules one by one then i wouldn't wanna be in your skin buddy pal amigo
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm a stranger from stranger land full of strange people. Empty Re: Hi, i'm a stranger from stranger land full of strange people.

Post by ShadyClash Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi! Welcome to SRN! This place is pretty chill, with cool characters and people to have awesome RPs with. And not many people are mean around here.

Unless you disobey overlord Elec. She will wear your skin as a coat
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://shadyclash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamSmith740 Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:37 am

Nice to meet you, buddy, pal, friend, pal, chum, amigo, friend, pally, chum, chummy, pal, friend, amigo, friend, amigo, dawg. I won't break any rules, home-slice, bread-slice, cheese slice. If I do on accident, then give me a gentle warning. I have a very weak defense against verbal attacks.

AdamSmith740

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:36 am

A new stranger? Well then, hello there stranger, aaand welcome to the forum!
Most people shouldn't be mean to you here. Aaand if they are, then tell us, and then stern words will be had in their direction. Stern words of admonishment. Yes.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello! Welcome!
Just curious, but you wouldn't happen to know Ricker would you? Only, you two have the exact same IP. And you never both seem to be online at the same time?
I hope you're not breaking the rules there, buddy ol chum homeslice breadslice

But if not, please mind my assumptions. We've had a lot of people with multiple accounts, and people should know that's against the rules, if they read them. Good to have you on board though! We're a friendly community, and we're all willing to help newcomers!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamSmith740 Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Ricker's a friend of mine. I believe it's a coincidence that we're online at different times.

AdamSmith740

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello~
I am curious about one thing, how did you two meet?
Through school? Through a different website?
I kinda am assuming school because of the same IP usage though.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down