Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Stranger.

2 posters

Go down

Hello Stranger. Empty Hello Stranger.

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:20 am

Alright so, I'm new here and I'm gonna use this to get used to the site and learn the ropes of how people operate here. I also hope I'm posting in the right section. Uh no rules really, anyone can join and you can reply in any format that suits you, personally I'm gonna used Paragraphs. Let's get to know each other and have our characters befriend! I'll be using my character Jackel and here's a bio if anyone would like to view it: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3041-jackel-skullen Also I like purple.

------------------------------

Jackel sighed as he made his way through the local town plaza. Why  was it that on one of the rare days he decided to venture away from the safety of his humble home, was also the day that everyone and their gold fish decided to head out as well? 

'Just get in and get out'. It was a simple as that. He needed to visit a few shops and pick up the needed equipment for his studies and he could head home again and continue them. He wasn't one for social interaction, and so he tried to avoid everyone as much as possible while making his way across the streets. Things were going good so far, he hopped nothing horrible happened such as someone stopping him for small talk, or someone thinking he's shoplifting, although he probably was. The worst thing that could happen though would be to bump into someone like he did last week because he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings as usual, or getting roped into some wild adventure that would set him back a few days or even weeks on his studies. 

Just please let this be quick and easy with no hassle at all...

------------------

Alright, that's it. Have at it and hello! c:
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

http://magicphobic.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello Stranger. Empty Re: Hello Stranger.

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:32 am

Eric sighed a  He walks  through the town, his hands shoved in his pockets. There was never really anything to do, since nobody ever had a reason to visit such a small village. There weren't many shops, and he'd seen everyone's faces at least once. "Why did I have to be born in such a boring town.'' He whined, slumping. With all his complaining and self-pity going in, he didn't notice the figure infront of him as he smashed straight into the stranger's side. He shook his head. "Hey watch it pun-" He looked up and shut his mouth. He was certainly much taller than Eric himself, and it sure as hell silenced him as he stood, shaking a little.
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:40 am

Jackel wobbled a bit with the impact and quickly tried to steady himself again and avoid dropping all his supplies over the ground. Once stable he quickly turned to look at the kid who slammed into him so carelessly. 

"Perhaps you should be the one to watch where you're heading?" He scowled at shorter one. 

Great, yet another delay. Although thinking about his track record, Jackel himself was probably more so in the fault then this kid. He wouldn't let his pride get damaged by such a silly mishap though. 

'Just... wait for an apology or some sort of reply and make an excuse to leave and avoid wasting anymore time...' He thought out a game plan to himself.
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:44 am

Eric puffed out his chest to make himself seem larger. "You were the one in my way you big buffoon." He snarled and put his hands on his hips, looking up and trying to stand on his tippy toes. "You could've pummeled me ya know!"
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:52 am

Jackel frowned again at this child. "Hah, real cute kid. Although you would think to have more respect for a stranger instead of using such demeaning names." He chuckled, always willing to play the game when someone decides to get on his bad side. "Although, it's true that I could have easily walked straight over you, it's a simple thing that even a knee high kindergartner could do."

He fixed his posture a bit, adding a little bit more to his already abnormal height. Perhaps the intimidation would cause the young one to flee?
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:55 am

"I'm not a kid you sorry excuse for a piece of trash!" Eric growled. "I'm twenty-three years old thank you very much." He looked away. "My height is nothing to judge me for." He said this, knowing people had already done it in the past. He was a runt, yes. He had always been the last in class as far as physical strength or activity. His limbs were that of a child's, and his body structure was very feminine despite him being male. He was always jealous of these high and mighty tall people, and he couldn't stand them.
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 am

"Age has nothing to do with being deemed as a "child" or not!" Jackel hissed, now becoming provoked by this guy's actions. "It depends on how you act, and right now you're acting like a snot-nosed brat!" His tone was more stern and his body language changed as he shifted placing a hand on his hip.

"Maybe someone ought to teach you a thing or two about proper manners?" Jackel was not in any mood to deal with this today.
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:14 am

"Maybe someone should teach you to be a little more mature." He scoffed. "Don't you have somewhere else to be rather than sitting here dealing with a shot nosed brat?"
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:26 am

"More mature? I'm not the one here who opened the conversation with a metaphore to a bafoon." He sighed. "Also, yes I do have better things to be doing with my time. However you quite annoyed me and I'm not about to let it slide by so easily."

He could of walked away but he didn't. There was something about this little punk that was almost amusing you Jackel. It had been quite some time since he last conversed with somone of equal age.
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:32 am

Eric had tried to not let the taller one's words affect him, as he had done in school. He couldn't however, and looked away as he bit his lip to keep from tearing up. "Then go away and get on with you prick."
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:42 am

Jackel softened his tone a bit again. He could sense the discomfort in the others voice, he normally gave people a negative reaction towards him. He sighed, perhaps some things that were said were just a tad uncalled for. He should know better then to stoop to the same level and return the insults.

"Hey no need to get like that now." He huffed aware he possibly hurt this guy somehow, as he usually did to people. "I've just got a short fuse and opening a conversation the way you did is not an ideal way to approach me."

As much as he hated to say the words... "I might have overreacted just a bit. So... My apologies." He quickly followed up to retain his pride. "But that doesn't mean you were in the right either! I propose however to let bygones be bygones?" He forced a smile.
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:46 am

Eric glared at him, his tears now obvious. "I hate you tall people. You're all just pricks." He wiped his face and walked away, cursing under his breath for letting a stranger see him cry.
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:58 am

Jackel was a bit taken back by the out burst and stood by as he watched the other walk away. He was never attacked before due to his height. It was a silly thing to complain about, although he knew the feeling of being short. Jackel was a lot like him before he hit a growth spurt. Even now he was over compensating a bit the heels of his boots.

He shrugged it off and began to head on his way before stoping get himself again. He just turned away a potential companion, which was normal but something about the kid interested Jackel. They seemed troubled, and Jackel was a naturally curious person although he didn't care much for people snooping in his own buissness.

This was exactly why Jackel hates leaving his home. He sighed and frowned as he snapped his fingers and caused his supplies to disappear in a puff of smoke. 

"I'm going to have to do the right thing, ain't I?" He turned and headed to catch up with him, quickly blinking from his location to the others in a quick flash. Now standing infront of the kid he spoke. "Yo, y'know its okay to get upset sometimes right? And I know it's not any of my business but I'm asking anyway. Something bothering you other then my height?"
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:05 am

Eric stopped abruptly before running smack into him again. "Jeez, you don't know when to lay off do you?" He said harshly, sniffling and looking up. "As far as your height, it sickens me. All tall people do is poke fun at me. Trust me, I've had to learn that the hard way." He didn't like to recall the memories of his school days where he planned to forget a long time ago. They were the reason he hadn't started college yet, and it sickened him to know he was a coward. "What about it? Gonna prove me wrong with some goody two shoes speech? Forget it."
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:14 am

Jackel just brushed himself off, fully aware the second collison was completely his fault for misjudging his accuracy of the spell. 

"I'm sorry it's just natrual nature for me to be curious." He looked at the other one with some sympathy. "Also to be fair you're not that short, and I'm above average height so it's no good to compare yourself to me, I'd thats what you're doing."

"Y'know I was the shorty once too. You just haven't hit your groth spurt yet." He smiled. "Also nobody's trying to prove anything right or wrong, but I doubt just height issues alone has put you in such a foul mood. There has to be something else that's making you so bitter."
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:24 am

"Gee, I wonder what." Eric sighed and rubbed his head. "Whaddya want anyway? I thought you were busy." His tail squished back and forth, and the breeze made his shirt flap a little at the ends.
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:34 am

"I don't really want anything and I am busy but..." Jackel shifted his stance slightly. "I guess you could say I'm craving a little bit of small talk, which is something a rarely look for."

He tilted his head to the side a little. "Would you at least care to provide me with a name?" Jackel held out his hand to propperly greet him.
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:48 am

Eric stared at the hand for a minute, sighing. "Eric." His arms remained crossed. "Yours?" He asked, his red eyes looking up expectantly at the taller male.
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 am

Jackel lowered his hand. "You can call me Jackel." He frowned. "You're not much of the friendly type are you, Eric?" He looked down to meet the gaze.
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:14 am

"Not to people like you." He tapped his foot impatiently. "All the more reason to bounce, Jack." Eric sighed. He knew he was being rude, but he couldn't help himself.
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:43 am

Jackel scowled at the nickname. "Hey, I did not give you permission to deem the use of nicknames. My name is 'Jackel' not just 'Jack' or don't get smart and use anything like 'Jacky' either. Like you hate tall people I simply cannot stand the use of nicknames!" Which was ironic considering the fact his current alias was a nickname and not his actual name, although he wished it was the actual name.

"I also seem to be annoying you now. Just a heads up, when people tell me I'm annoying, I just stick around longer so, get used to me." He laughed.
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:29 pm

"I actually liked the name Jack." Eric said, seeming to calm down. "My favorite movie is the Titanic, after all....don't make fun of me for that too. It's a wonderful movie and I don't why people think it's terrible. The simple minded uneducated twats." He sighed. "I'm calling you Jack whether you like it or not." Eric smirked  little before raising his eyes to meet Jackel's. "So, get used to me."
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicphobic Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:14 am

Jackel's ear twitched slightly with minor annoyance. He'd tolerate it for now. "Humft, well... At least you have a good taste in movies, I'll say that about you."

He smiled connecting the eye contact. "Y'know perhaps I could get some what used to you. Got anymore interesting interests?"
Magicphobic
Magicphobic

Back to top Go down

Post by EricUEgg Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 am

He smiled. "Interesting interests, huh?" Eric looked a  the buildings, wandering around in his mind for something he liked. "Well...I like comic books. Really old movies...Anything with Leonardo DiCaprio in it, and Matthew Mcconaughy is my second idol, too." He shrugged.
EricUEgg
EricUEgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down