Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stranger..

2 posters

Go down

A stranger.. Empty A stranger..

Post by arteest76 Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:59 am

Plasma walked around the city, his face, a bit serious, yet depressed. "This place is new....to me. I wonder will actually be considerate to me and show me around this area." He walked until he met with the edge of the forest. His next move was to sit under one of those trees.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

A stranger.. Empty Re: A stranger..

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:17 am

An amused snort eminated from the tree he had just so conciderately plopped himself under. Appearantly someone had made themselves comfortable in the branches of said tree and probably had heared what he was saying. " To show a random stranger around would not be conciderate but pretty suicidal of the person doing the showing around, or suicidal of the stranger who trusts anyone so blindly that they asume to have good intentions showing them around. In short, its a pretty stupid thing to want or concider" A female voice told him in a drawl.

If he looked up he'd find an orange furred feline dressed in strange blue robes that formed a webwork around her torso, covering the most vital bits and fanning out at the waist in lushes drapes of rich fabric. She swung her sandalled feet back and forth casually as she looked down at him, studying him with bright blue eyes, unaturally blue at that, way to bright and vibrant and her overall posture gave her an almost predatory demeanor"welcome to the big city~".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:45 am

"Hmmm?" He looked up to find the orange feline. He stood up. "Hello.. So.... Are you gonna show me around?" He said in a serious tone.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:00 am

She blinked at that, slowly tilting her head to one side as she eyed him concideringly before speaking in that same low drawling tone" Did you not hear a word I was saying?" She jumped off the branch she was sitting on, plummeting a full 9 ft but landing lightly on her feet never the less without the slightest sound of impact.

She wasn't much taller then him really, but her enormous ears did make it look that way, especially as they seemed to defy gravity staying in an erect pricked position. She cocked a hip, a hand planted on it" It's dangerous to ask something like that in a city, thats some free advice for you right there" she sighed and shifted to cross her arms over her chest, her cheeks slightly puffed in thought"what hole did you crawl out from under then?"

Rude? probably, but the feline didn't seem to care much as she ran her mouth.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:45 pm

"No need to get all sassy. I just came around here...." He scoffed and gave a serious look, orange eyes looking at her. He began to walk off, in hope of finding help. Without turning to her he says. "Name's Plasma by the way."
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:57 pm

"Well I never" she huffed planting her hands on her hips as he started walking" its RUDE to turn your back on someone who's talking to you you know!". She tossed her long reddish hair back with a perfectly choreographed flick of her head.

"And I never said I wouldn't at that" she tapped her foot impatiently" just saying its darn reckless to go trusting random strangers!". She smirked and straightened, her pose excuding confidence" my name is Holly, Holly Celestar" she pronounced, as though she was doing him a great favore by giving him her name.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Plasma turned back around, walking back to the orange cat. "Sorry.." He didn't look too apologetic, but he did say sorry. He gave a slight smile. "I just came into this town. My father forced me too. I just need to know how to get around."
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:22 pm

"Getting around is easy enough" she gave a slight shrug. If she noticed how insincere his apolagy had sounded it didn't show on her face or her demeanor, simply accepting the apolagy as her due, no matter how dishonest or forced.

" Anything in paticular you want to know about the place? would give me a place to start" she stretched languidly and started walking, her footsteps never making a sound as though she was floating slightly above the ground instead of actually stepping on it."Its a big city after all
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:31 am

He began to follow her. "Yes. What exactly is the purpose of the city? It's just a bunch of buildings." He said, giving a confused look.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:56 am

" its a place where people congeal and fester" she quipped, hitting the pavement and leaving the forest behind." Basically everyone conciders there to be safety in numbers and there are no greater numbers then a city. It's a hub of industry and produce, you can get anything imaginable in a city this size" she shruged.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Plasma stopped once she stepped on pavement. "Does anything bad happen in a city?"
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:52 am

"Plenty bad happens when you gather so many intelligent beings in one place" she shrugged " the same principle of safety in numbers also attracts things and people who wont pass up such a nice big juicy target. Terrorists...eggman... demons..and other things that go bump in the night". She gestured almost dismissively" and your plain vanilla gangs, thieves and murderers".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Plasma jumped when she said demons. He began to make a scared look on his face. "D-D-D-D-Demons?!" She didn't know that he was the Demon Prince of his world. "W-When do...they come?" He wanted to leave, but he didn't want to be rude.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:36 pm

She blinked at him and smiled cheerily" what? you're worried about demons? they usually keep a low profile and the lords usualy don't drop in at all..."she frowned" ofcourse... Discordia threw a bit of a tantrum about a year ago and flattened the city centre but other then that" she shrugged" Elementals and anti immortal radicals have caused a lot more trouble...".

There was an odd glint in her blue eyes, pure misschief. " It's been quite amusing".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Plasma began to think "She doesn't know that.....I'm a lord...in disguise..." He was still a bit jumpy..."D-D-Discordia?..W-Who is s-she?"
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:21 pm

" Demon Lord of the Discordian Pits... she's one of the younger demon lords" she shrugged a little" The only female lord as far as I know and she's very fickle and easy to anger.. comes across as a ditz with a huge ego but she didn't become a demon lord because she looks pretty so to speak.

She didn't seem to have noticed he was a demon no, probably because she didn't care , or because she simply wasn't sending her senses out.  Not too unlikely with so many people in the city, it could easily give too much sensory imput.

That and his reaction was probably the same as most mortals to the knowledge of demons
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:52 pm

"H-Hey....can I....um..show you...something?"
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:14 am

She stopped and turned to him, her stance a little wary and her too bright blue eyes searching. " Go ahead" she said , her posture relaxing slightly as she folded her arms over her chest, settling her full attention and interest on him. Something both unsettling and gratifying at the same time.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Plasma began to  change in front of her eyes, his green color turning lavender. The bottom quills growing longer and the yellow fading. The middle quills curling down and yellow fading. His small tail growing with a scythe like end. His gloves ripped off of him, showing claws. His shoes faded showing talons. His white chest fur grew longer and faded grey. His eyes became that of an .exe, tree with tears of blood. "I'm the demon prince of my world. The name is Plaznite Akuma."
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:05 pm

She stood there, watching him unphased and unblinking untill he introduced himself. She then gave a little wince" oh god... I'm so sorry... I mean... I thought Tumult looked,...but this... " she clamped a hand over her mouth" it's like... someone with a terrible imagination decided what should look creepy.. you have my deepest condolences...".

She poked a finger at a cheek" is that really blood... does it hurt? I mean god that must be hell to wash out of your fur... also guess any emo jokes are so over done they're offlimits aye?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:18 am

"It is blood, but it doesn't hurt. It is, but we have an item in my world that washes it out." He was calm in response to her response.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down