Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random RP take two

+2
spark tb
Electrisa
6 posters

Go down

Random RP take two Empty Random RP take two

Post by Electrisa Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:07 pm

It's a peaceful night in Station Square tonight! ...That is, so far. It's a bit snowy but nothing too frightening, and the air is freezing, about what, -10 C?? I don't know how much it is for you American people, google it. The time is about midnight too, so it can only get colder for now. The streets are.. well more busy than usual since, hey, it's ALMOST New Year! Everyone has parties to attend or at least fireworks to shoot and hope you don't die doing it.
 Well, except for Alpha. Since forest animals don't really celebrate New Year stuff and thus he never really had a chance to meet that concept. Yet, he was in the city, in the very heart of it even rather than in his beloved home! And he looked... miserable, to say the least.
 Being an armadillo-cat hybrid, he very much leaned to the armadillo side more, but the long fur and the whiskers he had showed he was not a pure one. He was, overall, very blue, with fur being a deep almost navy shade and the shield on his head (and then some on his furry tail) being even more deep blue! Only his muzzle and nose were yellow, and his eyes purple - though his left much more darker than his right.  And, well. The more you looked at this child/teenager (the age was a bit hard to tell but seemed about 12 years old), the more sorry you could feel for him. Well unless you're a dick, which happens. It's okay.
 His 'armour' was covered with scratches, and small icicles hung from his head shield before his eyes. His fur overall was either stuck together in clumps with mud or ice between strands on hair. He must've been rather cold. It showed even more with how the child was shivering and hugging itself, though the second one might also be just to hide its ribs poking out under his skin. To that add a runny reddened nose, tired eyes and feet.. wrapped up in dirty cloth? Several pieces of it, it'd seem. And... yes, that was definitely a newspaper page in there too. And leaves. Huh.
 ..Well, he definitely didn't look good. Despite that, the tired, but filled with determination eyes focused on the pavement before him, and legs dragged on as he walked.. well. No idea where. I'm not even sure if he knew himself. But he did raise his sight every now and then as if searching for something, so, it might be.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Random RP take two Empty Vairik

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:06 pm

14 years old, Male
Vairik
Vairik one night see a sad battered up kid who looks like hes looking for something...
Vairik a natraully kind so he goes up and asks the kid whats wrong...

Back to top Go down

Random RP take two Empty Re: Random RP take two

Post by spark tb Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Tap. Tap.

The rythmical sound of wood clattering against pavement filled the air, as a large wooden goat trotted down the street! It paused for a moment, inclining it's head as it began to chew upon a discarded drinks can. With an almost agonizing slowness, it crushed it between its teeth, before swallowing it whole. A rattle emitted from the goats stomache as it moved from here on out.

After a moment, the goats 'eyes' settled on the Catillo and the hedgehog, and just seemed to... stare at them for a moment, before trotting over. Its eyes flicked with a weird... parody of life, carefully taking in the two figures as it moved.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:45 pm

annnnd with that Ryder was walking home,he wasn't too far from his house, his  body was already heated up and anyone within 4 blocks down could feel it as made his way home. he then spots Vairik  and he paused for a second " what's is he doing?" he thought to himself and walked towards him"
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:11 am

Sorry for delay! Had no motivation to write ^^")

The child visibly relaxed that tiny bit as it felt a surprisingly pleasant wave of heat... only to then jerk his head up again and rest against the wall as he was a... sudden small crowd gather around him. A red hedgehog he could've sworn he'd seen before, a brown one and... a... wooden figure.. his ears twitched uncomfortably as it devoured some metal object. Horrible.
 He narrowed his eyes and, despite everything, he walked on, stubbornly trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. Hallucinations. It must've been it. Too good to be true. Too... grotesque. He had never imagined three figures at once before, but at this point he did not trust his brain at all. Only instinct, and he was going to be really angry if it failed him, especially NOW goddammit! His life depended on it! ...well at least health. Especially of his all four limbs.
He did, after sighing, reply to the brow hedgehog briefly. Just... in case, "Nothing is wrong. Leave me alone."
This is like an ultimate sign that something IS wrong.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:06 pm

(I don't think Vairik has been online at all in a longer while, so he can be skipped.)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:28 pm

The wooden goat continued it's approach, unaware of the awkwardness that followed from the people staring at it. As it loomed besides the cold Catadillo, it moved it's move in mimicry of a bleating goat, and...
Rubbed it's head gently against his hand, like a cat.

It's texture is.. surpringly smooth for wood, presumably coated in some kind of magical... invisible varnish, or perhaps it had just been sanded down incredibly well at some point. The point being, there is zero risk of the poor Catadillo suffering any form of splinters from the golems attention seeking.

After a few moments, a rather short-and-stout looking cat-lady rounds the corner. She has dark, leaf green coloured fur, and eyes that are as golden as Autumn leaves. One of her arms [Her right, to be precise], appears to have become some form of wooden prosthetic. Tree knots dapple it's surface, and a small series of branches have sprouted around where it meets her torso. She doesn't appear to have noticed the group yet, but it might not be too difficult to link her to the wooden goat... you know, because of the weird wood asthetic and all.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Ryder walked up to the armadillo and kneeled down to his level " what's wrong?" he asked , Ryder then turned to looked behind him and sees a .... wooden goat   , Ryder scratched his head in confusion looked at the wooden goat,  (to him it looked like a walking tree with legs). 
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Star the black fox Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:57 am

Star watched the goings on from the top of a rickety roof. The black fox held on tight to the chimney, preventing himself from sliding down the sloping surface. Narrowing his eyes, Star observed the people below and frowned when he saw the strange wooden goat.
"What on earth is that?" He asked himself under his breath so no one could hear. He shook his head, feeling a deep sense of panic overtake him as he watched the goat move, like an alien, towards the people. Star took deep breaths, trying to keep his anxiety at bay but feeling awful as his breaths become shorter and shallower.
"In fact,,, what is even going on down there?" The black fox hastened to whisper as an attempt to keep himself occupied and too busy to pay attention to his panic.

Star the black fox
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:22 pm

(Hello, Star! Welcome to the forum! I'm happy to see you're eager to join some RPs, but I'm afraid this one is a bit outdated - it's better to look at some new ones, or start one yourself! And I think you might've not read the rules yet, am I correct? Please do that - I know it's a long read, but once you do that I'm sure the ways of how our forum works will be a bit clearer <3)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Star the black fox Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Ok. Il check out some other role plays and read the rules

Star the black fox
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:43 pm

(Hey Electrisa, is it okay if I may please join in this roleplay?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:19 pm

(um?? But... it's been inactive for 7 months, it could probably be moved to archives soon, one member from here hasn't even visited the forum for a very long time..
I mean, if you want, you can try reviving it, but I know I'm not in this RP anymore either - the character I used here is now in a completely different situation xD I think it'd be easier for you to just start a new RP tbh!)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:27 pm

(Oh okay. Maybe I'll try that yeah, I've never made my own rp before anyway.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:54 pm

(Go for it! You can do a lot with you imagination.)
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down