Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random RP (open)

+4
Mephiles the Dark
Spekkal
Ryder the hedgehog
Electrisa
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Random RP (open) Empty Random RP (open)

Post by Electrisa Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:19 pm

(Posting order so far: Electrisa, Ryder the hedgehog, Spekkal, Mephiles the Dark, Envy Dark)

Wowee! It's a brand new day! Hello, Mobius! Sun is shining, birds are singing.. ah wait, no, they are not. They left. 'Cause it's cold and birds did not like it. Sun was not shining either, hidden behind thick dark clouds. Overall, the weather and the world was rather gloomy and it kinda sucked, honestly.
Despite it, people were still living in Station Square! Going to jobs, schools, or staying home because they were sick or just because they could.
This one person was not at home, but not working either, or at least it'd seem so, as she was sitting in a forest. And the forest was, well, beautiful, as forests usually are all the time, but especially during autumn. Half of the leaves had fallen off already, but the other half was going on, strong and most importantly colourful! And she surely did like colours!
And thus, the orange, fluffy she in a black poncho and gloves, and a scarf, but no boots for some reason I'm speaking of was sat under one of the still leaved-up trees, next to her was a little shoot of a tree with just a few little leaves on, next to that tree was a container of glass. I mean, it's not called a container, but whatever, use your imagination. And before them was a small lake, surrounded by still green plants, on the water there was a multitude of fallen leaves floating. It was, overall, a very pretty sight, despite the gray that was stretched over the sky. The orange girl did not seem to mind it though as she seemed to be dozing off under the tree.

Last edited by Electrisa on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Random RP (open) Empty Re: Random RP (open)

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Ryder and some friends were walking through the forest (Ryder : "alright guys" he lays down a big bag of BB guns and some helmets with a thick plastic face guards  in the front of the helmet, and 20 cases of BB unopened BB gun pellets (Ryder: okay guys take choose a weapon and run away as fast as possible, we start after every is  ready."  Everyone scatters to find a weapon ,a  helmet and a unopened BB gun pellets. Ryder teleported near a hill while holding  BB gun  sniper Rifle and laid on the ground.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:17 pm

There was a gentle silence in the air. Of course, it was partly muddled by the sound of water from the lake, with the occasional breeze that would cast ripple across its otherwise clear and untouched surface. But the forest, bar the sounds of the hedgehog and his ruffian friends having a scuffle, was otherwise serene, for the forest was usually a peaceful and gentle mistress.

There was the silence-shattering sound of footsteps, pressing and digging into a dirt path with a particularly distinctive crunch to it. A rustle of leaves. A sway of branches. A faint, inaudible and partially exhausted breathing. Step step. The bushes behind Electrisa parted, and red eyes glanced over the scene, her, the lake.

What stood was a yellow hedgehog. But he was certainly getting on in his years. Strands of grey in his murky yellow fur, assumingly golden in years now dead. His quills, tied in a ponytail that reached his spine, were twisted and decorated with a navy blue. While his muzzle was pale, there was also a blue, yet actually slightly trimmed, blue beard around his mouth. With that, there was also an evident frown. It curled, nay, twitched slightly upon seeing the electrical mobian.

"Elec," he said. His voice was, well, it radiated with growing age. It was deep, but average. Not attractive, nor repulsive. His voice simply... was. It was, if anything, boring, "Are you okay?" Despite that, it was rattled with a fatherly concern, and his brow furrowed a second after.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Nearby the square, a cerulean figure was strolling about the city, only to stop by the forest. The environment itself was truly beautiful, but that didn't mean he couldn't stop to envelop himself in the surrounding area. Therefore, he continued his stroll, all while taking in the ambiance of the forest, which felt surprisingly peaceful.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:46 pm

I think that's all the people that said they'd join as DS is offline, SO! Of course the RP is still open)

The orange hedgehog opened its blue eyes, her ear twitched as she heard a familliar voice. She turned to the other hedgehog, and gave a big happy smile! "Kal! Hello!" Aaand her voice, to contrast the other one's greatly, was high-pitched, slightly squeaky, and just a liiittle bit hoarse. The chilly air probably didn't do it good.
Fixing up her scarf and the poncho slightly as it slided down her shoulders from the wind, she patted the ground beside her. Probably so the yellow one would sit down with her. Ground wasn't particularly comfy but it's kinda hard to find a bench in the forest so shh.  "I'm good! Kinda cold. My tree is doing fine though, look how much it has grown!" The hedgehog poked at the little oak shoot beside her. Well, people have weird hobbies. Hers was petting trees apparently. "But look at all this too!" Flail! "So many things to draw! And-" Pause. ..That was a lot of footsteps somewhere in the woods. Somewhere near at that. I mean she wouldn't be able to hear it that way. Elec glanced away for a moment, looking around the small clearing. "..The forest seems.. uh, sounds to be.. busy today." Not that it was her private property. It just seemed off. ...Ah, well!
"Anyway how are you doing?" Baack to the yellow hedgehog!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Ryder looked at orange hedgehog. it was odd, cuz Ryder had never seen him/her before  "he quickly got up and Yelled "CEASE FIRE !!!!!!!" his voice echoed throughout  the forest, Ryder's friend Dennis  yelled "cease fire" too  everyone  soon stopped moving. Ryder ran down the hill  towards the or orange hedgehog  he fell but he got back up. Dennis looked at Ryder "bro what happened (Ryder : "there are  civilians here... we can't have an Airsoft war with civilians here... some is going to get hurt" he said.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:50 pm

Allowing her to speak, the yellow hedgehog simply wandered over to her and sat beside the smaller one, nodding his head with a slight smile upon his face. He was going to reply, but her words seemed to be cut off by her noticing another. How unusual. Regardless, that smile twisted back to the standard frown, and Kal replied; "Well... I suppose. I've been trying to find a job recently. I need to... get myself active again, perhaps. Give something back." His voice faded into a mumble.

And then his eyes shot open, as the voice of Ryder rang across the clearing, and his ears pricked up on full alert. His fingers instinctively dug into the dirt, grabbing a clump of glass in each of his hands.

"'Cease fire'?" he repeated, to himself more than anything. He played with the words on his tongue. His frown worsened to an angry scowl. With the addition of further footsteps heading their way from multiple sources, Kal heaved himself up and stood in front of the sitting Electrisa in a protective stance. Goddammit, he only wanted a nice day! Why did people have to keep ruining these small blessings?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Not too terribly far from Ryder and his friends, an unusual cat walked, he was black and red, his fur a bit fluffed. Envy was just trying to get away from people, like when he was younger. Darkedge as usual in the sheath slung over his back, the cat wanted to sit down, and he got his wish in the middle of four trees. So he plopped down, and covered himself til about his eye level with leaves, after of course he was on his back, looking to the sky. Unfortunately this spot would be right in the line of view from Ryder, should he bother looking.

Envy was in thought about a great many things, he was starting to get depressed from not seeing Cruz nor Xerlin for a long time, to make it worse, he had an mp3 player he obtained playing a fitting song for his thoughts. The song? Oh let me think... 

R.E.M - This one goes out to the one I love. (Couldn't put a link or anything, sorry.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:04 pm

His footsteps suddenly stopped when he heard what seemed to be a sound, causing him to shudder. What caused him to stop was quite unknown, but the cerulean figure had a horrific past in his younger days. He let out a sigh, then continued to stroll the forest. After all, it did offer a somewhat more natural resemblance to where he lived, so it made him feel a little better in the process. As he did, however, he began to think about who could've made the noise.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:16 pm

"Gosh, it is taking you a while!" Good, Elec. Very motivating. Best friend. Not really. "But I'm sure you'll find something sooon~" A poke on the older one's cheek. That's better.
..And then someone shouted 'CEASE FIRE'. This caused the orange one to glance around again, this time more carefully, trying to see bushes moving, figures appearing, anything. She did in fact see some silhouette moving in the distance, but.. a fairly big distance. ..Well.. They could run if things turned out to be bad in that case?
"Oh.. Oh nooo... why noooow.." The orange one's ears dropped down continually before flattening against her head completely. She stood up as the yellow hedgehog did, fiddling with her fingers. "What iiiis it this tiiime?" Honestly she could not decide wether she should sound worried or irritated so it just kinda happened to be something in between. Worritated. Perfect.
..She did just slightly maybe curl up from this sliiight impulse of fear. She knew from experience that apparently soldiers liked to hang out in forests. She did not know WHY they did. But she knew they did it.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Ryder approached and  looked at orange hedgehog and  the yellow hedgehog" oh sorry .. please don't be alarmed... me and my friends were having an Airsoft war... i saw you two and  i wanted to make  sure that y'all wasn't hurt or anything" he said smiling. Ryder then looked at Dennis " go and get the others please" he asked nicely. Dennis nodded and ran out into the forest. 
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:37 pm

The yellow hedgehog glared at Ryder. It was almost... intimidating. A stoic, still look that could penetrate steel if it were a physical entity. His eyes were a natural red, there was nothing strange about them, but it was certainly unsettling with such a strong intensity upon his face. His fur raised. His teeth were bared. He clenched his fists. More so due to Elec's reactions to the whole ordeal.

"Leave," Kal stated, firmly. His voice was cold, almost devoid of positive emotion, the most prominent being anger that was carefully and calculatingly constrained, "Go play your war game elsewhere."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:58 pm

As he approached the group, he suddenly stopped, a worried expression crossing over him. The cerulean figure watched from afar, trying to not let the memories of his past overcome him. What's...going on? he thought, a slight frown replacing his previous expression. I just hope there wasn't a war involved... The thought caused him to shudder, and he began to back away silently. He hoped he would be unnoticed if that had taken place; he really didn't want any trouble now...
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:05 pm

(skip'd because lack of activity)
The hedgehog stared at Ryder intently, listening to his words. Still slightly unnerved, she glanced about to see if anyone else was approaching, and she took notice of the cerulean.. hedgehog silhouette nearby? She didn't pay much attention to them though. Slowly, her nerves seemed to settle down, and she gave a slightly nervous laugh, her hands raising to clutch weakly onto the yellow hedgehog's sleeve.
"Ah.. ahaa.. haa.. a game.. Oh dear, they're just playing a game! Oh, that's.. a relief." She glanced up at Ryder again, "It.. it would be great though if you could find some other place to do it, yeah. The forest is big." Her voice was slowly getting more confident. No real danger! No getting their heads blown off! They were NOT like this one soldier she knew! Oh JOY!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Ryder smiled at her, Dennis comes back with the others "Ryder... charlie is missing... i can't find him"   Ryder: well, Go and check where we parked he's probably went back to get something  (Dennis runs back into the deep forest)  Ryder looked yellow hedgehog , he smiled and said Hi (^_^) to him/her
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:47 pm

The yellow hedgehog sensed movement.He felt the gaze of another subconsciously, and he felt uncomfortable. He didn't sense it magically, but it was that innate feeling of being watched by another source. Unknown to him, it was the cerulean being. And his stance stiffened, and the hair on his body stayed raised defensively.

"Find another place to play your game," the bearded man repeated, ignoring the kind hello from Ryder and instead he gave a stern, angry scowl in return, "I do not tolerate children when I'm trying to have a peaceful time in the forest." His gaze cast over to Elec, who clung to him, and it shifted back to the opposing hedgehog, with his eyes as rigid and cold as stone.

"And if you won't leave? Then come, Elec. Let's get you somewhere safe where no war-games are being held."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Suddenly, he froze in place. He knew he was being watched... By the way, the figure wasn't a hedgehog; it was a seedrian, and those were rare, right? N-No, I'm being watched...! he thought and tried to calm down, worried he might attract more attention. Oh, wh-what do I do...? he thought, suddenly beginning to look around frantically.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:26 am

All the commotion nearby, despite not being spotted, ruined the moment of silent sleep Envy got, his mp3 wasn't playing anymore. Leaves rustled as a black and red figure lofted itself out of the bed of leaves that were once laid on the ground.

He looked at the figures in the short distance, his vision slightly obscured by being awoken. (I'm not the only one who has had that feeling right?) He thought he recognized one from a veeery long time ago. Not Cruz, or Xerlin... But that other guy... No, not Ernest. Envy let a few words to the air; "What the hell is going on here?" He also gestured at Ryder. "Do I know you?"
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Elec gave an unsure smile back to Ryder, but it faded quickly as she saw more people gather around. She wasn't really nervous anymore, more just.. confused by the whole situation. Her ear twitched slightly at Kal's words, it took her a while to gather that he was speaking to her... kinda, and she just nodded her head slightly in response. 
She took a while to back off a bit and swiftly put the glass.. let's say cone over the small oak tree, partially happily noticing that it was slowly growing out of it, yeya! While leaning out her sight fell on the seedrian again. ...the silhouette was still there? Staring? Why??? She decided to give them a light smile before returning to Kal and Ryder anoooh there was another person approaching. It seemed to be a child. It was also shouting something. What was all that she didn't even.
"Yeah we could actually go," she spoke in a hushed tone, lightly tugging at Kal's arm again, her expression growing unsure again. It's not that she did not like people, it was just getting too crowdy too fast.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Ryder looked at the  cat " I don't believe we've met " Ryder then turn to the yellow hedgehog and Growled at him. (Thinking):"This boy is about get his ass whopped!!!"  Ryder's body started to Heat up as he clenched his fists "How the fuck are you gonna tell me where to have an airsoft war... We were here first anyway! "Ryder said angrily.  (please Excuse Ryder's language y'all)  
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:35 pm

"Funny how temperamental people get when you disagree with them, isn't it? So eager to throw a tantrum like a child," Kal stated, though there was a pinch of amusement in his voice, and a slight curl of a smirk on his lips. He glanced at the newcomer, Envy, for a moment with vague disinterest. And he still felt the gaze of another upon him. Indeed, this whole situation was uncomfortable, and he didn't like it. Regardless, he addressed the newcomer with an arched brow; "Children with guns," Kal replied.

He stared at Ryder a final time. A bored look. He saw the threat was there, but he paid it no heed. It wasn't worth his time. If they wanted to throw a tantrum and start a fight over this, then this was not the sort of company Kal wanted to be involved with. And then the yellow hedgehog raised his head and walked away without saying anything else to them. "Come on, Elec. We should stay away from these violent thugs."

Now admittedly, he did feel a pang of sympathy, very small but evident, over leading Envy there, as he turned to walk off. The same with the curious hidden bystander, and he hoped that neither would get involved. Or spark this argument again.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:59 pm

For once, he felt reassured, causing him to give a shy smile to whoever gave him the same look. Before deciding to resume his stroll through the forest, however, he gave one last peek at the commotion that was taking place, which made him feel uneasy once more. That was gone shortly afterwards, and he felt strangely calm for some unknown reason.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:02 am

Envy watched as Elec and Kal walked away... Before he turned and was going to do the same. Yet before he did, he looked back at Ryder, then turned back away, turned on his mp3, and started walking.  And since you may be curious what song he was listening to... Pink Floyd: Hey you (from The Wall)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:13 am

The orange hedgehog began following Kal shortly after, although her eyes were locked on Ryder, watching his moves carefully for a moment, as if she was worried he might attack despite them leaving. Well, it seemed possible. With the corner of her eye she saw Envy turn away. And good. She didn't want any children involved with all this. She didn't try to find the Seedrian again, but the silhouette seemed to be gone as well. Then she quickly caught up with the yellow hedgehog and shuddered slightly, 
"I.. really hope this forest will survive their.. game.." Admittedly, a few of those people did seem to have rather.. destructive tendencies. Huff. And a light prod at Kal's side. "...You up for a cup of coffee? You look like you need some." She gave a small smile. Coffee would be a nice distraction from that.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:18 am

Ryder growled at the yellow hedgehog ,Ryder's body heat up  and  change color as his fur turn from red to white, the immense from him burned the leaves off of the trees, Ryder growled demonically and raised his and a  reddish-orange medium- sized heat energy sphere appeared in his hand aimed towards the yellow Hedgehog.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next