Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTT Discussion Thread

+14
Ryder the hedgehog
Froshana
Envy the Jealous
Dregan
spark tb
Spekkal
DeuxExDimensia
Uncanny-Illustrator
Sparknish
Blitz Zhavanx
ChaoticBou
Caliburn
C.S.O.
Midknight
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TTT Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: TTT Discussion Thread

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:55 am

Whut? I have no idea what's going on ._.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:42 am

Oh ho my god, so I'm not the only one who thought it! Ha!
Gotta admit, there's something going on there?? Can't make any promises on the hedge-nerd's part, but I guess we'll see if anything happens. :P

And now that I've been reminded to do so, I'll wish good luck to everybody in this round! I'm looking forward to seeing how all the fights go and who all emerges victorious. >:P
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Actually reading all of the fights as they're going on right now, and some of them are super great! Reading through everyone else's rounds is like half the fun, haha

It sorta reminds me of when I used to enter OCTs on DeviantART- except with better judges. 
Everyone on DeviantART was biased as heckie, man
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:38 pm

DeuxExDimensia wrote:It sorta reminds me of when I used to enter OCTs on DeviantART- except with better judges.

Either that's a compliment, or the deviantart judges were terrible. Either way, I'm gonna go feed it to the ego machine, because I am toats the best yo.

On a seperate note, two days til we close up the threads! Taking a glance over, especially taking note of a couple of particular threads, it feels we may have less judging to do than neccesarily anticipated. (Again.)

(Frosora4SureA)
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:14 pm

Dregan wrote:
DeuxExDimensia wrote:It sorta reminds me of when I used to enter OCTs on DeviantART- except with better judges.

Either that's a compliment, or the deviantart judges were terrible. Either way, I'm gonna go feed it to the ego machine, because I am toats the best yo.

Haha I remember for one of them it was found out that the judges were playing by favorites. Like, that was for sure a fact. It was absolutely insane. I haven't joined an OCT since. 
So yeah they were pretty terrible, but that doesn't mean you guys aren't good judges either! It's just only been one round, almost two, so I don't really have much to go by. (But you guys really smashed my expectations for round 1)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Well, hopefully we can smash expectations again, because once more it's judging time! Whilst we roll our way round to that, how did everyone feel this round went? I note it was a lot less active than the first round, though that's kinda to be expected, given the time of year.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Disappointed at the circumstances of my victory, but reading the other rounds was pretty fun. Some of them were super intense so it was pretty cool. All in all, I'm pretty excited to see who advances to the next round!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrRapierre Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:17 pm

It has been quite some time... I can wait as much as needed but, ¿could anyone tell me if we are still in the judging part? It's just... You know, taking it's time.
ZephyrRapierre
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:11 am

Ack, sorry. I'll be honest, this has basically been... entirely my bad. We are still at judging phase, and we really shouldn't be, and I really do apologise.
Essentially this round, uh, didn't go quite as planned. Timing got shoved around a bit, which wasn't too much of an issue... until we wound up with people literally not posting at all in some threads. That and some people cancelling out, and then one contestant getting banned... Basically morale took a bit of a hit, and with that motivation too. Aaand yeah, judging - at least for me - often takes a long time, and when motivation is dead... well yeah.
Still, whilst that's the reason, that's not an excuse. Really shouldn't have kept you guys waiting as long as we have, especially not when we're putting expectations on you to get matches and things done in such a strict space of time.
So yes... apologies about that. Will endeavour to get my own judging done by the end of the week. I realise it won't make up for the wait, but... yeah. Really genuinely sorry.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrRapierre Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Aah, so that's the reason! Now that I know what's happening, I'll be less worried about waiting. Don't worry. Take as much time as you need. After all, you're the mastermind of the tournament. You're the one pulling the strings from the backstage. And, in order to make the best performance ever, everyone must give it their all. So, all of you, cheer up and get ready to rumble!  Very Happy

Last edited by ZephyrRapierre on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Little grammar mistake.)
ZephyrRapierre
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:38 pm

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ TTT OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:53 am

Once again, apologies for the huuuuge wait, but I've completed my judging for this round! As soon as Elec finds the time (not gonna make any promises for her as to when) we'll get on to rolling things forward into the next round! Once again, huge apologies, I have not been on top form at all.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 am

It should beeeee on Thursday. And till Sunday. It would be today but I got a test I need to be studying for.
i am so sorry too , I have like. No excuse except for school, but even that isn't too good.
..WELL THAT'S ENOUGH TALKING FROM ME
-ROLLS OUT-
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:04 pm

Well, apologies for the length of time it took, but we're finally through judging all the topics that required judging, and determining the winners! Ideally now we should be able to get back into the swing of things, and moving forward we'll have a smoother run at the tournament from here on out!
I'll leave the current Lounge running til Friday if people are wanting to jump back in and/or wrap things up in there. Then I shall start up the next Lounge day, and hopefully provide a concrete time for the start up of the next round!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 pm

'Ayyy finally! It only took -looks at watch- ...oh.
Jabs aside, glad to see things are moving! Hopefully we can get some activity back after this lull.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:37 pm

*Dusts off foam finger*

Ready to cheer again. Smile

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 pm

If his helps in any way. I can replace people who drop out in the middle of their battle
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:24 am

Unfortunately at Round 3 it may be rather late to enforce something like that - especially when everyone in the tournament thus far has had to've gotten through at least 1 round to progress. I think the only way that could actually be enforced is if someone drops out BEFORE their match is started up - which is a situation we've unfortunately yet to run into, since most drop-outs have occured mid-round.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Sooo... one-out-of-four battles to judge for the quarter finals isn't so bad, right? Right?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Man oh man, should I just... back out now and give you guys a free round? I think that'd be easier on us all, right? 8D

Nah but seriously, it's such a shame to see so many of the fights end early, or not even start. I'm fully aware people had their reasons, it just sucks that only one fight is going to have a proper loser. It must especially suck for those of you who were looking forward to fights, but either had to drop out for your own reasons, or were the one with a sudden win on your hands. 

And regardless of the outcome, the fight was an experiance all of it's own! I must confess to really enjoying it, and think everyone should rp with Froshana sometimes, because holy hell your posts. They are just... godly. Like seriously, I just... it was so much fun.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:48 pm

I'm incredibly disappointed considering I haven't been able to have an actual match since round 1. I have a much longer rant to be had about that, but I might as well not drag everyone down by posting it on a public thread haha.

Uhh, well, the one match that did go on was real nice though. Good job guys!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:10 am

Oh man, Spark over here trying to make me blush and Deux totes not helping. I'll end up as red as Fro at this rate. Razz
But thank you! ;w; I tried to not ramble and just keep necessary details in after round 1's feedback, but I dunno how I did. Guess I'll find out soon!

And oh man, I just keep lucking out with who I get paired with. I've thoroughly enjoyed both of the opponents I (and Fro) have faced off against. Makes me glad I went ahead and joined in! It is a shame about how some of the other fights have ended, though, but I think we all know how it is for real life to pop up and give us a fist to the rp muscle.

Either way, good luck, Spark! owo
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:20 am

Oh, like, Can I say something too? Great!

Although it is sad that I didn't have a proper fight this round, I'm still having a lot of fun! I can see that everyone is trying it's best to keep the TTT alive. And although this round had a 'few minor accidents', I know next round is gonna be fully action packed with great fights!

It feels like a great honor to be in the semi-finals, I honestly thought I'd be knocked out in the first second of the first round. I must acknowledge that I had some luck with my opponents. Not that they are bad. It's just that I didn't have to fight against the best of the best. I thank you guys for that. Now I can die in peace.

Looking forward to the next round!
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrRapierre Tue May 31, 2016 1:05 am

Hate to be the one to say it but, here goes.

Why is it taking so long?  Neutral
ZephyrRapierre
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue May 31, 2016 6:05 am

I can only speak for myself, but RL has been kicking my butt big time hence the lack of being able to sit down and judge properly.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next