Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 37 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:07 am

Skoll nodded as he looked to his brother. Then walked over and hugged his sisters.

Ignis sniffled. "I'll end ratchet....
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 37 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:19 am

Roxy looked over at them just to check they were okay as they can be, before she looked back at her son. "Shh...I know. I know one of us will. One way or another, he'll get his comeuppance." She whispered, kissing his forehead. "But for now...we need patience, okay?" Roxy stroked his head calmly.

Last edited by SilverSpirit on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:21 am

"Yess ma'am..."

Skoll sighed. "I don know if we can go back... Ratchet will be waiting for us."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:30 am

She still held him against her as she looked over at Skoll. "No...you guys have to go back. Not only because you're from the future, but because your dad's still out there right? If and when he finds out about....that, don't you think his reaction will be even more dangerous? He'll need you four more than ever....." she said sadly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:39 am

Skoll shook his head. "Dad was facing ratchet before we got the call from future you... We heard her say all had gone quiet. Then we heard ratchet" he didn't want to continue after that"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:00 am

Her eyes widened at the prospect, but then they squinted in deep thought. Something was suspicious about that. I wonder...

Roxy looked between them. "I know you won't risk a paradox if you were to stay here for a long time. Hmm...." She frowned. The idea was picking at her. "Perhaps I need to take a trip to the future myself...." Roxanne thought as she stood up.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Ignis tenced. He made her look him in the eyes. "Your not going! I will not have you die again. I won't be able to live with myself if that happened." He snapped. 

Skoll tenced looking to his brother.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Roxy frowned, pushing him away from her. "He wouldn't be stupid enough to kill a past version of me. For everything's he's done. Everything's he's done to me years before you were born, for hurting you all, for forever ruining my life and haunting me to this day....I'll kill him myself." She growled, heading back to the house.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:41 pm

"Your not going alone." Azrael stood at the door. "I'd like to be sure you come home. Just in case" he had heard everything. And was prepared for a fight by he looks of it

Ignis growled. Suddenly it wasn't him talking anymore. "Hehe same old Roxanne" came the voice. The familiar voice both she and azrael knew.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Roxy scowled at nothing in particular, the seething hate rising to the surface. "I'm just sick of cowering in the corner, afraid of his shadow... I don't care if I die in the process, I want him gone. I...for the sake of you all..." She said, tears prickling at her eyes as her fists clenched. "Including Maxus...."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Ignis sighed. "Fine if you don't want us to exsist you should have just said so!" He growled 

Skoll looked to his brother walked over and full on punched him. "Shut up!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:53 pm

"Stop it!" Roxanne bellowed, and everyone tensed up, remains silent. The first twinge of her 'hysteria' was coming through, but she forced it back. "All I meant by that was just I'm putting an end to him." Then she stepped into Ignis' space. "You know very well I love you all, but a life in terror of that abomination is not worth living. I'm not just doing this for myself you know!" She snapped back, clutching her necklace with a trembling hand.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Azrael snarled walking past Roxanne. He grabbed his boys and growled. "Now listen up you two! While your mother an I are gon I want to two of you to take care of your sisters! Am I clear!"

Yes sir" they said in unison
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm

She sighed a little, feeling a sense of guilt. She went over to them both and kissed them on the forehead before hugging them both. "Be safe... And...I'll be back, I promise..." Roxanne whispered in their ears.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:19 pm

"Yes mom..."
"Don't die on us" 

Both of them were crying as they hugged her before leading ruby and nova inside
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Roxanne quickly wiped away any tears as she took a deep breath. "Ok, what have we even got for time travel? Are those relics charged up?" She asked herself.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:56 pm

Azrael smiled. "We can use mine" he said holding up his relic. "Just stay close to me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Roxy smirked, shifting close 'till she was clinging to his arm and looking up at him. "How's this?" She snorted, before looking to his relic that began to glow. She briefly looked over her shoulder to the kids, giving them a firm nod in assurance.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Azrael smiled as he held her close as they vanished from sight. Now goig through the time stream. When they appeared tey were in the ruins. Still standing was the house they lived in but outside looked like a desolate wasteland
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Roxanne still clung to him as she looked around at the ruins and the sinister sight surrounding them. "Of course, the future is never sunshine is it?" she sighed, looking to him. "All the better to put a stop to him now." she said.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Let's get this over with." He said. "As much as I want to know why the wards are still up we need to end ratchet."

"So you've come instead of my children" echoed azrael's voice
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Roxanne's eyes widened as she heard his voice, looking around. So he was still alive? The feeling she had wasn't just a foolish thought then. So just maybe...

"I know we may have made a foolish move at travelling here instead of the kids...since this world will be affected considerably if something should happen to us. But there's only so much I can take of other people's suffering. Especially those I care about...so it was my decision to come here and end it. I'm going to kill Ratchet myself." She said sharply, her hand entwining with Azrael's and gripping tightly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:45 pm

A shadow rose up from the ground revealing. An older azrael. "I actually was expectig you.... I was actually surprised ratchet spared me when he finally got the best of me...."

Azrael sighed. "Do you know if roxy's still alive?" 

"I can still feel the warmed of maxus's soul"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Roxanne sighed, dragging a hand down her face. She was stumbling a little as her body felt like it was being drained. "I feel it too...I must have some sort of connection to her...but it's fading..." she breathed, looking between them as she steadied herself. "There's always a possibility that she's dead but Maxus' soul is resisting. We need to find where he's hiding and quick."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:35 pm

"Ignis would have been able to track her down. He's more connected to max than you if you hadn't noticed" future Az said

"If we could channel enough demon energy into roxy. Then maybe she could do the same" Az said

"It could work"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next