Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 17 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:08 pm

"we'll see what I have in the armory" Az said as he dug into breakfast himself "I don't usually use them because it's usually some demons weapon of choice"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 17 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Roxanne swallowed a mouthful. "Then if there is one located in there, just leave that to me." she said, smiling a little as she kept eating up, slightly anxious about what was in store for her in training today.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:23 pm

"Or if there isn't one I'm handy with a forge. I can make you one" he said smilin. "All these weapons except for the sword I use I have all made myself"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Roxanne gave a little giggle as she closed her eyes. "Wow. Anything you can't do?" She asked rhetorically before she finished up the rest of her breakfast, stuffing the meat down. She took a large gulp of her drink before she went to clean her plate.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:59 pm

"Can't sing, dance, can't go to heaven and can't kill a light demon without it doing major damage to me" he said chuckling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Roxanne suddenly leaned forward across the table to shut him up with a kiss, grinning into it. "Oh, shush. I meant that as rhetorical." she said against his lips before pulling away. "By the way, I can teach you to dance sometime if you want. I mean, you know I'm able to dance - well, besides the poll dancing I gave you last night - It's actually not that difficult." she offered with a smirk.

"Nothing wrong with swapping the roles as teacher now and again."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Azrael chuckled. "Hopefully you have better luck than cilia did" he said. "I almost broke everything in the house last time" he looked to her. "You know you gave me an idea for what we can do tonight" he said with a grinn
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Roxy suddenly smirked, perking an eyebrow in interest. "Enlighten me. Because I can't think of anything else besides you suggesting dirty dancing." she snorted, drying up her plate and putting it away.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:16 pm

"Teacher student roleplay" he said going to clean his plate. "Unless you want to be an dominante seducress.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Roxanne smirked again to herself, before she suddenly made him put down the plate and pushed him against the counter with her leaning towards him, her hands bracing on either side of Azrael's form. "Aren't I always?" she asked innocently.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:38 pm

"Of course you are love" he said smiling. Kissing her. "Now let's go look and see if we have your blade in the armory.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Roxanne nodded. "Alright. Let's hope there's something similar in there at least." she said, looking to him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Azrael flipped the switch an the armory revealed itself. There was a machete on the far wall a name engraved across the blade. Frozenthunder. "I forgot about that one." He said grinning
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Roxanne walked over to it, staring at the weapon intently before she reached a finger out to touch the steel. The blade seemed to spark against her finger that she pulled away a bit in surprise.

"That name sounds like a bit of sign to me. Being my elements and all."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Az smiled. "That's caus I made it that way. It was a few years ago. Almost everything I know about you I got from max... I guess something hit me cause I kinda guessed on this one."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Roxanne looked to him as she went to touch the blade again, feeling the same charge run through her body. "You made this for me? Back then? No way." she asked, giving him a smile.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:37 pm

"I was going to give it to you as a gift if you ever wanted to join me and max in killing demons. But now is as good a time as ever" he said with a smiled
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:53 pm

She gently pulled it from the wall, holding the handle and placing the blade in her hands just to get a feel for it. "It's awesome." she said before she did a few practice swings, already finding the weapon to smoke at her hold.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Azrael smiled. "Why don't you test it out outside" he said walking towards the door. "And we'll see how good you really are with that thing." He grabbed his own sword before heading outside
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Roxy nodded before wandering outside, swinging the blade a few more times just to get a feel for it's weight. "Alright, show me what you have in store for me this time." she said, chuckling a little.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Azrael smiled as he drew his sword. Tossin it's sheath aside as he turned to face her. "Only way to see all your skills is a sparing match. No powers, only the blade first one to knock the sword out of he others hand, or gets the other in a finishin blow."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Roxanne looked down at the machete and back up to him, looking hesitant and unsure. "You want me to fight you?" she asked, frowning a little as she gripped the handle tighter.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:58 pm

"A sparing match. A fight would mean you want to kill or hurt me. This is just a little practice since I've never seen you use a melee weapon other than your ice spikes."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Roxanne sighed looking down at her weapon. "Alright...if you're so sure." she said, before she decided to go along with it, as she raised her machete.

Without warning, she suddenly ran forward at tremendous speed and with a loud and aggressive growl, she swung her blade.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Azrael smiled blockin the each attack she struck. The metal resonating perfectly with each strike as azrael watched her every move he wasn't even trying to fight back he was simply just blocking all of her attacks
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next