Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strings Of Fate & Falling

2 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Strings Of Fate & Falling - Page 19 Empty Re: Strings Of Fate & Falling

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Max's eyes glowed red as he snapped his fingers. The pain in the hedgehog's wrist went away. In max's hands was a chip.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:00 pm

He let out a choking noise before he sighed slowly at the sudden pain relief. He looked to Max and then to his wrist as it was starting to come back to him now. "Of course..." he sighed, before scowling. "...that bastard."

Roxanne inspected the object in Max's hand. Her eyes widened. "Was that...causing the pain? Hang on." she looked to the hedgehog. "Did you have that planted inside you?"

He nodded. "I forgot he did that to all of us. Planted a small chip between the veins, it's, kind of like a tracking device, but more advanced. Ugh.." he frowned.

Kieko stiffened, walking over to him. "Who did this to you?" he asked.

The hedgehog winced again before shaking his head.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Max crushed the chip. That's when he senced a dark presence. "Kieko? Do you feel that?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Kieko tensed up and nodded to him. "Yes, and there's another one too." he said before he headed to the window for a peek, not wanting to be caught off guard if they went outside.

The hedgehog tensed himself. "Damn it...they followed me."

Roxanne sat beside him, looking into his eyes. "They're not going to hurt you, not anymore. I won't let them." she said sternly.

"Ash ~ Ash sweetie. Time to come out ~" A female voice started singing.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Max growled grabing his sword. "Ash isn't here can I take a message?" He said grinning. His eyes glowed blood red ready to fight if need be
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Kieko stood by Max's side just in case, his palms glowing a pulsating white.

Roxanne sat beside the hedgehog on the couch, staring out the window.

The female laughed before she trudged closer. "Oh he's here. We tracked him. And I have a hunch you're sheltering him in there..." she then whispered threateningly. "Deliver this..." then her voice entered Max's mind. "If he doesn't come out, then we'll personally decorate your house a new shade."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:46 pm

"Just try it girly." He snarled but his mental voice started to cause her pain. "Your in my village," he drew his blade. "If you have a problem with that come and get me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:55 pm

She smirked evilly, pausing for a moment before she started singing again. "Then why don't you come out and settle things with me now? ~ Since I have permission ~ " she teased.

The hedgehog groaned, whispering to himself. "Cut it out Thorn." he hissed.

The female laughed again. "Come on ~ What are you waiting for? I'm not getting any younger here."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Max appeared behind her. "An I'm losing my paitience" he said throwing her off his pourch. His blade at the ready "hopefully your a better fighter than you look"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Thorn pouted a little, as she looked up at him from the ground. Though with a little breathless giggle, her pout turned into an insane look a second later. She rose up from the ground and bit her lip, eyeing him up. "Not bad." she commented, seemingly interested though she suddenly laughed. "Shame Ratchet's going to turn you inside out ~ "

She giggled again before leaping backwards, doing a backflip to get distance. "It's a riot!" she said gleefully, before she launched her attack, the insane glint in her eyes coming back to her. Several tornado's that seemed to be formed by a dark energy surrounding the house. Suddenly, one came up from the ground right in front of Max, causing a large hole in the ground. Thorn laughed hysterically.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Max roared. Large fists slammed on the ground making each tornadoes disapate in a cloud of dust. Revealing max in werehog form. He roared loudly before assaultig get mind again. "Do ou Realy think you can win? Where's this ratchet? Is he too scared to show himself?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:25 pm

She tilted her head. "Of course he's here. He just wanted to make he wasn't wasting his time fighting you all, and so far, he's right." She grinned evilly, laughing again. "It's a riot!" Thorn chortled again, before she started making random explosions occur around him.

"This is so fun!" Thorn shouted as she continued making explosions, each one getting closer and closer to the house.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Suddenly max's hand went around her neck squeezing hard. "You got a death wish girl?" He snarled. "Is this some game to you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Thorn pulled a grin, her eyes wild. "Life is a game, hon. I'm just playing the game." she whispered, before slashing him across his chest before leaping out of his hold, doing a backflip to get distance again before making more explosions.

Though her expression changed to something serious. "Now, I'm kind of bored." she said before her body enveloped in darkness. "If Ratchet won't tear you inside out I will!" she yelled.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:14 pm

"Kieko! Could use some help here buddy!" Max shouted as he envelpoed his body in flames drawing his sword
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:25 pm

"Max! I can't - I can't get passed the door. Something's restricting my movement!" Kieko called. He couldn't do a thing.

"Mine too!" Roxanne said worriedly as she was still sat in the same place. She was worried about Max, but she couldn't move.

Thorn's hands started to glow purple with a strange chemical appearance. With this ability, she was able to destroy anything with just a touch.

"It's a riot!" she shouted before charging at him with incredible speed, getting into a homing attack.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Max's instincts flash danger as he dodged each attempt thorn had to hit him. "To slow thorn. He started to grow worried what he heard that they couldn't move. But now a sheild covered the house. A Templars holy sheild. His father was blocking them from any harm while max faced the opponent outside
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Thorn groaned as she was just about to start taking some more hits at him, but a sudden boom of thunder made her freeze on the spot. Red clouds appearing in the skies before a huge cloud of black smoke shot straight through the shield, breaking and shattering the windows as it entered the house.

Roxanne yelped as she clung to Ash as if to shield him, but the smoke came rushing through him and her. When she opened her eyes, she saw red ones staring back at her in the smoke before she suddenly felt like she was being pulled.

When the smoke cleared the house, exiting through the other window, Roxanne and Ash had disappeared. Kieko tensed up.

"Roxanne!" he yelled worriedly, when the smoke disappeared completely.

Thorn groaned again from outside. "Damn it. Ratchet I was just starting - Uh, ok..." she sighed before disappearing in the same cloud of black smoke, shooting a devilish grin at Max before she was gone.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:15 pm

"Roxy!" Max dashed to the house "roxy!" He looked around "damn." He growled. Looking around outside. 'In know you can hear me thorn. If your boss lays a finger on my girl your both going straight to hell!'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Thorn's voice echoed in his mind. She was laughing sadistically. 'We've both been there, hon. Got spat back out. And don't worry, Ratchet's going to take extra 'care' of your girl.' she giggled.

Kieko was seething with anger. "I can still sense that dark presence. We can still follow it." he said sharply, trying to keep himself together as he was so worried about Roxanne.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Max roared turning werehog. 'Get on my back kieko we're gonna need to get there fast"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Kieko frowned, his eagle wings emerging from his form, glowing a bright white. "Right behind you." he said before they began dashing off after them. Kieko eventually saw the remains of smoke in the sky. They were obviously getting close. Just how far were they travelling?

He heard Roxanne's voice and that triggered something inside him as he suddenly shot a blast of white light in the direction of the smoke. There was a loud growl echoing over the mountains before they was a blast of black.

~

The next thing Roxanne could feel was her falling, but then it stopped when she opened her eyes. She was in someone's arms. When she looked up, she expected to see the hedgehog holding her, but what she actually saw, was a dark, wolf looking onwards. She tensed up. Was this the guy?
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Max roared running kieko would be able to see he was in a full rage. There was no control only the instinct to find and protect Roxanne.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Thorn emerged from the smoke, while Ash's form was still nowhere to be seen.

Ratchet sensed something coming, and he snarled, before his eyes suddenly wandered to Roxanne. His eyes bored into hers. "I didn't come here for you." he said simply, his expression blank.

Roxanne's brow furrowed. Was this really the guy the hedgehog was on about? He wasn't what she was expecting.

Ratchet gently lowered her to the ground and walked forward, about to confront a raging Max and Kieko.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Max rushed out  landing next to Roxanne. He stood over her protectively he glared at the wolf and his eyes also shifted to thorn. He turned back to himself and glared solely to ratchet. "Glad to see you didn't harm roxy, now where's the hedgehog"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next