Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have I just been coming at the wrong tines, Or is the forums activity falling

+5
TheOneAndOnnlyHuman
Dregan
ChaoticBou
Electrisa
kingleon
9 posters

Go down

Have I just been coming at the wrong tines, Or is the forums activity  falling  Empty Have I just been coming at the wrong tines, Or is the forums activity falling

Post by kingleon Sun May 07, 2017 8:10 am

I'm seeing less people joining in 24 hours
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Have I just been coming at the wrong tines, Or is the forums activity  falling  Empty Re: Have I just been coming at the wrong tines, Or is the forums activity falling

Post by Electrisa Sun May 07, 2017 12:58 pm

A lot of people are going through school stuff right now, Leo xD So they can't be as active as usual.

That being saaaaid, I think your time zone has to do with that, too, cause there's a fair few active RPs and active people, but I never see YOU online when I'm on, so I think that might be the reason as well!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Have I just been coming at the wrong tines, Or is the forums activity  falling  Empty Re: Have I just been coming at the wrong tines, Or is the forums activity falling

Post by ChaoticBou Sun May 07, 2017 5:13 pm

For me, I've honestly never been more active before. And I can see that this forum isn't really showing signs of dying at the moment.

Like Elec said, school is throwing their devastating finals around at the moment. Summer is also slowly coming, which leads to some people joining many activities that are being held outside, where there is no wifi.
I guess this is just natural. Don't worry about it! It'll be fine! 8D
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun May 07, 2017 5:51 pm

I'd also suggest the amount of people who join in 24 hours isn't all that important. More, the activity of the people who do come on. You can have a forum with 10,000 people daily, but if none of them do anything... well, that place is gonna be much more dead than a forum with 10 who post every day.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOneAndOnnlyHuman Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:52 am

YOU'RE MORE DEAD THAN A FORUM WITH 10 WHO POST EVERY DAY!!!!

TheOneAndOnnlyHuman
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmookiSmooku Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:28 am

You, do know this post was dead, right?
SmookiSmooku
SmookiSmooku

Back to top Go down

Post by OsFortyTwo Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:48 pm

To be honest,It does feel that way.I have joined this forum at least a week ago and there have been no replies at all to anything I say.
OsFortyTwo
OsFortyTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:52 pm

I think people do need to take in mind that it's the middle of the summer break in most countries. I do suspect the activity of the forums will come back once people start coming back from their vacations. Also, there's some stuff with school for some people, including me as well, that's taking up a lot of time and energy! ;D
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OsFortyTwo Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Okay!Its nice to reassured about the forum situaton!
OsFortyTwo
OsFortyTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Keeping in mind that while there are younger members on here who are going back to school soon, so will be working on getting sorted out with that with regards to supplies.
Then you have older members who have full and part time jobs, or are going to be going to college and all that usual stuff. We are right in the middle of a sort of limbo right now with what time of the year it is.
It will hopefully pick up in the next few weeks once things are settled down with everyone who is usually quite active.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down