Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Mythical Powers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

35 Mythical Powers - Page 2 Empty Re: 35 Mythical Powers

Post by Spekkal Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:45 am

The sudden rude intrusion of others, black-clad and with a severe lack of dental hygiene, was more at least more of an exercise than anything else, rather than an annoyance along the way, "Knives?" the griffon laughed, breaking into a giggle at the sight of them, "Hold on, hold on hon' but this is hilarious." She tapped her halberd upon the ground, with a flicked wrist did it point towards the foul ruffians. The size of the steel weapon was significantly more impressive than a knife, that was for sure. And a lot more intimidating, especially when she held it with such brimming confidence. "Babes, please, you're bringing knives to a nuke fight. Why don't you play dolls somewhere else and let the big grown-ups continue on their way?"

Maxi extended her wings and gave a little flap, her pink eyes cloaked and smothered with something similar to that of glee as she sized each of them up, anticipating their moves before they had hatched them. She didn't think they would have much strategy. They looked like desperate mobians with warped and wrong minds too foul for society, and that meant they often rushed head-first into things rather than planning ahead, "I'll even let you little boys make the first move. My treat."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Stupidly, the thugs rushed forward, knifes held out and yelling loudly. Marvelous took to the right, cutlass in his hand as he swiftly ducked behind them and slashed his cutlass along the backs of their hoodies, making a huge rip just above the skin. He then looked to Maxi, noticing that another part of the group was rushing towards her, he watched, wondering about her own power and ability as the 3 thugs shuddered in a cowardly fashion.
"Let's see what you can do.." Marvelous folded his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:07 am

A thankful thing was that fighting was her expertise. Something she was trained to do all her life under the watchful gaze of another, more powerful man. But she was not a brute with her weapon, she was not one for force and pure power and all of that nonsense that was in that big ball of simple violence. No no, she was more graceful than that. There was an art to her skills, it retained something similar to dancing.

Three. There were three. As they barreled towards her, in all their brutish and thuggish glory (and what little glory there was), Maxi leapt forward herself, using her long, steel weapon as a pole to dig into the ground, mid-aerial glide, to spin around the halberd and smack one of them in jaw, most likely dislodging it from the sheer momentum. And probably internal bleeding considering the griffon was wearing heels. She used this impact to use their face to launch herself in the opposing direction with incredibly quick footwork, grabbing her weapon along the way and uprooting it from the ground to pierce the hood, and ear lobe, of one of the others who was in her trajectory path. The catch of fabric caused the thug to be pinned to the ground by his ear and hood. With one stunned, another pinned, and a final one only just realising what had happened in the span of a few seconds, she simply tore her halberd from the ground (and the poor man beside it) and pointed the bloodied tip in his general direction.

"We'll be on our way, lovelies," she spoke bitterly with a sneer on her beak. There was a rule she followed, you see. Never kill unless they are your orders. Avoid murder and avoid drama unless stated otherwise. These fellows were lucky of that.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Marveloys simply gave a half smile before quickly shufling away from the shocked and stunned thugs. He thought to himself, Maxi seems to be a valuable assest in this journey, how will the powers react?

He shrugged to himself before continuing their path through the green woods. "I assume you've had more than a lot of combat training then?" He pipes up as Navi rejoins them, perching on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:59 pm

"It's a hobby," the white griffon replied as she leapt forward with a flat of her wings to join them in a single bound, the weapon once more tapping against her spine as she strolled alongside. A shrug of the sounders, and it was obvious she was going to leave it as that. It wasn't their business after all, "And an art. How long must we tread until we reach our destination?"

(Sorry for the short post << >> )
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:21 pm

He raised his eyebrow to her then decided to leave the fight subject. "Well.." He said as they reached the end of the forest trail and onto more plains. "We must climb those." He pointed to the large mountains ape and nodded "Somewhere up there, the power lies, I'm not sure on exact location or what awaits us...  But that's where we're headed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:33 pm

There was a pause between his words, and the griffon sloooowly spread her wings to their full height, large feathers of white and peach and the between variations of colour, her thumb pointing behind her, "I can fly, dear," she said bluntly, "Mountains aren't a difficult thing for me to get to, and honestly if there's flashy-flashy 'boom power' lights then I'm going to notice them." But she couldn't exactly leave this fabulously suave lion to fend for himself while she went on ahead. And he was the one with the map, not her. He knew where he was going... somewhat. And she was just a tag-along. The last thing Maxi wanted to see was his dead body without a map. Searching the mountains aimlessly sounded so... boring.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:56 pm

He placed his hands on his hips with a sarcastic tilt of the head "Well if you wanna head up there yourself be my guest, but unless you feel like hanging out aimlessly for a while or carrying me, that isn't gonna help, and I'm not exactly a featherweight." He nodded with a half-smirk before placing the map into his pocket then walking over to the uphill slope climb, taking big long steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Oh har har har. She rolled her eyes at that comment, following the lion from behind and matching his footsteps, but her raised wings with the occasional beating of those feathery majesties was making it significantly easier than the poor guy in front of her.

Now, how to pass the time... they were going to be walking for a while. Well, walking in his case, and doing so in silence would just be awkward and make it all the more longer. Time flies when having fun, after all. "So tell me about yourself," she asked with a smirk, "Come on, you must have some sort of story to tell. Some sort of adventurous tale!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:40 am

Marvelous huffed and puffed as he made his way along the steep trail, sighing and grunting before listening to the griffon's question And nodding. "Well my story is...certainly different, you see although I am completely mobian, I was born up there, in space. My parents, Aka and Rey, were adventurers too, they travelled space in search of treasures and secrets, they traveled in the sky ship itself that I still have. We came back to möbius when I was 17 and I decided to go on my own adventure with the sky ship and then go to find my Parents again. So I travelled möbius at my own pace, looking for myths and legends until I found the legend of the 35 powers.. And loads of research led me to today..." He took a deep breath "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Welp, time to lie: "I was born to a rich family. I was an only child, and was sent to a specialized school," she flicked her hair with a grin, "Best of the best, I was~ But my mother pushed me to take on physics instead of dance and..." the griffon puffed out her cheeks, "...And I ignored her! Because I did what I wanted to do! And when I graduated, I ventured into the world to explore and earn money! Oh but I'm hardly as adventurous as you, darling~" She flapped her wings steadily as she spoke, examining the sky above them with a slight frown on her beak. A lie, but a trustworthy one. She wasn't one to give her actual details out, after all!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:39 pm

He nodded as they went along, still huffing as they steadily approached flat ground. "An adventurer is an adventurer. If I didn't think you were, I would've turned you back." He sighed as they finally reached flat surface, it was colder and windier as it was high in the air, he turned to face her. "I mean I'm sure theres someone out there looking for this treasure too" As he rabbled on, mobians in metal get-ups were approaching, they were covered for head to toe will carrying odd equippment, Marvy didn't notice "Who knows whats gonna happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2