Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Mythical Powers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

35 Mythical Powers Empty 35 Mythical Powers

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:41 pm

So this RP is made in attempt to not only reboot one of my characters but to also reboot my want to RP @_@ (Anyone can join and I made make this open to more than one if all goes well.)
-----------------------------

It's not often that there will be a peaceful, relaxing and quiet day, however today..... Was still not an exception. Although the hub-bub wasn't over a monster attacking the city, an alien army invading or even a massive fight. Rather, the park area was over taken by a massive red tent, the door was open but upon the very entrance was ripped sheets of paper, miscellaneous books and chewed up pens. Deeper inside a low, aggravated grumbling was heard as paper was thrown left right and centre across the floor from a single wooden seat next to a wooden desk. Piled with books of a mahogany color, at this chair sat a black lion. Garbed in red and gold, grumbling away as he wrote, read and threw his little temper tantrums.

Back to top Go down

35 Mythical Powers Empty Re: 35 Mythical Powers

Post by Spekkal Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:58 pm

"Excuse me?" came a soft yet slightly deepened voice moving within the tent, closer and closer to the lion hidden within. The sound of footsteps was evident, as it echoed lightly against the ground. Clack clack clack. Heels, sharp ones at that to leave that sound so sharp. Honestly, the park was for everyone. And one particular person was rather confused and a little miffed that such a thing had been taken over by another. Why, there was no entertainment in here, nothing but books and papers and research material, no doubt! Clack clack. Now this individual was one for playground and fun games, not one for studying and creating a mess. Especially in such a public place where anyone could just wander by. Clack. A pink-gloved hand pressed itself against the wonderfully crafted desk, "Excuse me."

Standing before the richly dressed lion was a griffon. White feathers like a dove, or more particularly like an eagle, with the occasional pattern of red at the tips. She was dressed in pink, perhaps a bit too much for it to be concerning, with a dress to the knees and socks to the calves, as well as flowing red hair which cascaded down to her spine. Though it was funny, she was rather flat-chested too. A little disappointing, "I remember you, sweetie," she giggled, leaning back to stretch as her talons clutched the underside of the desk and that large halberd weapon clanging against her backside, "You were at that festival. We danced. And now, honey, you're taking up space in the park."

She tilted her head to the side, raising a finger to lightly brush away a strand of hair that fell across her face, pink eyes (well, contacts) looking the young man over, "Maybe here isn't the best place to do your work, hon'. There's kids who want to play, unless you want them wandering in here to cause a bit of a ruckus."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 pm

The red garbed lion took a quick glance up at her, dawning a half smile for a fraction off a second before glueing his eyes back down to his current book. "Oh, yes, hello. Sorry, busy, yes, very busy, books, myths...busy..." He, didn't sound very healthly at the moment that was for sure, his constant muttering and inability to form a sentence could easily make anyone raise an eyebrow.

He looked back down at the book before slamming it shut. "No good, next one." He flung the book behind him quickly snatching another from the large pile he had formed. "Um, um yes, uh, studying in the park cause, ship is preoccupied, can't use my ship, no big open areas to put a tent, so park yup, study in the park." Well...he wasn't making a very good second impression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:23 pm

"Busy," the griffon calmly echoed his words, strolling around the room to examine the books tossed to the side like a child's unwanted doll, picking them up with careful hands to read the covers as a passing-glance out of curiosity than anything else. If it was tossed, he wouldn't mind, right? The guy seemed to be in a bit of a mess anyway, perhaps a bit too much for it to be both healthy and sane, "And what's making you so busy, huh dear? Researching myths, you said? Fairy tales of the ages?"

She flapped her wings, a few papers rolling off to the side as she arched an amused brow, "Come now. How about you take a break? You're not exactly making yourself presentable for guests, since you left your entrance wide open for the public." The emphasis on her words was strong, her lion tail rearing up to grab a few dead pens and pencils to toss them to the side.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:33 pm

He leaned back heavily on his chair, taking a deep breath and sigh before standing to face her. "They are not simple myths passed down by generations. These books are what remains of the legendary tales the desricbe thirty five powers hidden on this very land. But its not just another peasants tale..."

He takes another breath before going around and picking up scraps. "The way these stories merge together, they have to be true! And I have to find them, who knows what secrets can be found! Its so exciting!" He calls out before putting his scraps on his desk and leaning over it "So....so...exciting..." He flintches, greatly trying to resist a quick nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Maxi raised a single raised finger, going to speak but rather it faltered awkwardly in her mouth as she held the bridge of her beak instead. At least he was passionate? "You know, that seems more stressful than exciting," she remarked in her deep tone as she settled a few books onto his desk, careful of the pages within. This room was a mess, that much was obvious. It was cringe worthy. Poor guy. "Maybe you should take a break and focus on these magical mystical adventures later when you've refueled your energy." She placed heavy emphasis on the word 'break' there, though the griffon assumed that he'd end up collapsing and snoring instead.

"Besides, what's your ship preoccupied with?" she inquired. Sleeping in a tent in the public probably wasn't the best, and if he couldn't stay on a ship of all things it made her wonder just what was going on there. If he'd reply. She was rather worried he'd end up falling unconscious before he mattered to utter out the answer.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:55 pm

"Ship?" He stood back up with a stretch "Oh, yes um, preoccupied, the new sidekick. The ship is being painted and washed by the new sidekick." He nodded as if he actually said something that made sense.

He soon sat back down, leaning over his chair "How can I rest when so much secrets, powers and treasure awaits me!" He grins despite his obviously tired expression

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:19 pm

This guy was a lot loopier than when she saw him at the festival. That was a little concerning. What even happened? Was this guy always like this? "Because rest means you have enough energy to go find the treasures and secrets and whatever." Walking about the room, the white-feathered griffon grabbed his shoulders as he sat, patting them lightly, "Hon, you're useless like that. Your state is awful and you can't go adventuring to whateverland without taking a break."

She grabbed his cheeks, shaking them about with a smirk, "You sound like a superhero with all that sidekick business. Maybe swap places and let this guy or gal research while you get a good nap, mm?~"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm

"Heh, I don't exactly think that my sidekick is the right choice for a studying job. But, you seem pretty persistant so if you must insi-" CRASH. "Oh dear lord.... that would be her..."

An annoying loud, high pitch voice would get closer as he held his arm out, a robotic bird landed firmly there. "Marvelous! Marvelous! Did you get your work done? Huh?" Marvelous sighed deeply "Not yet Navie....Calm yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Maxi leaned to the side, rather surprised at the appearance of the mechanical contraption. Admittedly, when she heard the word 'sidekick', a little metal bird wasn't really what she expected at all. And, if this was the sidekick, then how could such a tiny thing clean and paint? ...Actually that's literally exactly what she asked a few seconds later, "If that's the sidekick, how does she do all of things you said?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Marvelous looked to her and smiled "Simple really. Navie." The mechanical bird jumped up, flapping its steel wings before the retracted into her body and small claws popped out. "I don't understand myself, I saved Navie from a bunch of kids trying to melt her for parts. I took her in and shes a good addition to the um, 'crew'. " He nodded as Navie waddled her way around the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:44 am

Admittedly the little contraption was quite impressive for a bot, the bird probably having its fake hands full every passing day with work. It made her wonder if it was actually alive, so to say. That it had a soul and emotion and thoughts and feelings. It was capable of speech and reason, so it would be no surprise if it were like a normal mobian. Food for thought.

"That all the crew you have, tiger?" the white-feathered mobian inquired with a smirk, starting to place a few books into a nice neat pile, "You'd think a captain of a mighty vessel would have more crew than just you two!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 pm

"Eheh" He scratches the back of his head an laughs awkwardly "Truth be told, it is just us. I don't even know the ships origins or anything, I guess the title of captain just sounds so...right" He said, smiling away like a little kid. 

"Besides, Navie is good company, she works hard sure, but we have each others back." He nods to the robotic bird who seemed to be glancing over the papers too

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:09 pm

The white-feathered griffon girl gave a smirk, flicking her tail side to side lightly as she observed her little bit of work to help this guy. The fellow was a strange one, she'd admit to that in a heartbeat, and having a robotic bird as their only companion didn't exactly help that, but being a bit odd was hardy a bad thing. I mean, so was she. Very much so. Everyone's a little different, and Maxi couldn't really fault him for that. Everyone's gotta get by some way.

"So what are these mystical powers then, and why are there a specific amount?" the pink-dressed hybrid asked curiously, examining the two from the corner of the room as she folded her arms, "You haven't exactly explained yourself, and I am curious."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:16 pm

He quickly turned to face her with a smile as he grabbed a single peiceof paper with a simple diagram, 35 drawings of armor-clad men and women all leading one to another. "It is said that in legend, every time a significant foe threatened the harmony of an area in the planet, a warrior would rise to protect and serve, each warrior had his own power, be it super or not, and every time evil was slain... a new evil rose, along with a new hero..."

Still holding the paper he began speaking again "But this legend is all too true, you see here..." He takes a second sheet which seems to be all torn and wearing away "This is a fragment of the 35 and final hero, and this is the key to finding the mythical powers that can unlock all kinds of secrets and can help the people here!" He took a breath "And thats the story"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:05 pm

She raised a hand, like a child would to a teacher, and leaned forward with an inquisitive stare, "I have a question," the griffon asked in that deep voice, leaning back and lowering the hand, "If that's true, then there'd be thousands of heroes like that, if it was each time an evil threatened the world or whatever. Why specifically thirty-five? Why has it stopped? Surely there's going to be more evil, there always is, so why don't they all just band together and start a team? Are they dead? Were their powers taken away when evil was slain? If they weren't, what was the need of a new hero?"

She pushed her talon fingers together, glancing up towards the ceiling of the tent, "I'm just saying - this all seems fishy to me. And I'm a fan of fish, hon, but what makes this worth pursuing other than a bit of torn parchment?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:55 pm

He paused before taking a breath. "The 35th warrior, known simply as Sen, was told to harness the power of every single hero before him, in order to put an end to the evil that continued to rise, he struck right through them and killed off any remaining terror that remained there.." Once again he breathed. "After this act, yhe previous 34 warriors lost thier power, it was all drained in that final attack, they faded away into normal life and lived that way until death...Sen however, wrote of his stories, wrote about the heroes, and this Sen writes in his diary, that if one was to relocate the place where the climactic battle happened, the powers would lay there...resting." He nodded to her before Navie squaked up loudly "Marvelous! Marvelous! I found something!!" She cried out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:19 am

"Well it didn't exactly work," the white griffon responded with a large huff, "I mean there's still a lot of so-called 'evil' in the world. I mean yeah, it's pretty subjective on what's evil and all that, blah blah not a fan of philosophy, but-" Maxi deftly spun her large halberd from behind her back in a singular swift motion, tapping the base against the ground as she leaned on it with a bored expression across her face, "-But if it was all drained to stop a single evil, like you say, then they kind of failed their job at protecting the place." Now admittedly, this 'power' thing did strike her interest. While she wasn't a fan of the story, and not in the slightest, you couldn't go wrong with swiping an artifact of energy of power from under the gullible fingertips of a tired, gullible lion and their little pet bird. She was sure they'd hand it over nicely on a silver platter, and she was also sure it'd make her job these days a lot easier. Hm.

Though speaking of that mechanical avian, she looked up to hear its shrill voice saying it had found something. How wonderfully, fantastically convenient! A gentle smile spread across her lips, as she waved a pink gloved hand in a swiping motion, "Looks like luck is shining brightly on you today, darling~"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:19 am

Navi fluttered her way over to the desk excitedly, sheets of crumpled paper between her mechanical beak as she plopped down on the table. She dropped the papers down and folded then with her "wings". "Look! Look!" She stated like an excited school while pointing to an illustration right on the centre of said paper. Marvelous leaned forward, examining the picture. "OF COURSE!!" He yelled out suddenly, right in the middle of this picture was small, crudely drawn map, it was barely recognisable as any type of landscape but it was just enough to be seen as land upon mobius. "There! That's where the powers must lay!" He said excitedly, noting where a small sparkle had been drawn on the map.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:43 pm

Awfully convenient and lucky, but she was hardly one to complain. The griffon straightened her back from leaning on her weapon, raising her brow in curiosity at the sudden reveal at this mysterious secret now solved. This was something worth jumping onto, and as such... "I'll tag along" Maxi stated with a smirk on her beak, a motioning hand towards her weapon, "If it's just going to be you two lovelies, I doubt you're gonna last long if you're assaulted suddenly along the way. If these magical mystical powers are as delicious as you say, then you're bound to be facing trouble!" And, thankfully, this was her week off from work. That was a bonus.

"Where is it anyway?" She leaned forward towards the ye olde map, scanning it with bright pink contact lenses eyes to see just where it was, find some sort of location, anything to help her find her way around with a few stares, "Is it close?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Marvelous decided to ignore the remark about them not lasting long, he wasn't about to argue at this time. He studied the illustration carefully. "The color and lines here imply it is upon a mountainous region, possible snow filled... Located near by grassland and caverns...perhaps the mountains beyond the forest?" He said, looking at The griffon then at Navi. "Not exactly the safest of places, but the wait must not continue..." Almost instantly marvelous shot out of his seat, grabbing his bright red jacket and clipping up the golden buttons equipment attached to his waist including a modern hun modelled in the shape of a olden time revolver, a cutlass styled sword and a strange cell-phone looking device. "Let us waste mo more time! Away!" He said with enthusiasm as he swung the tent sheets open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:08 pm

She pointed at the exit to the tent, a perplexed expression across her feminine face, "You're just... going to head off? Now? Hon', I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself," Blinking a few times, she settled the weapon back onto her back and strolled outside with a steady and relaxed pace, unlike the lion and the bird which seemed like children during a present-giving holiday. She stretched her white-and-peach wings in the sunlight, basking in the warmth of the rays for a few brief moments. "Marvelous, dear, at least put the tent away. It's quite a mess."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:31 pm

He stopped mid step "Oh, right." He turned three sixty as him and Navi got to work, unhooking the tent and letting it dropped before folding it away and letting Navi carry it. "Done and done! Now! To the powers!" He said, pointing onwards and moving on towards the forest, the 'map' within his grasp. He was barely even watching his step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:40 pm

"But what about the book-... nevermind," the griffin shook her head once more, crimson hair flowing at each specific movement of the head like the smooth flow of liquid. She sighed under her breath, following the majestic lion from behind, matching his every footstep. Left right, left right. Didn't this guy say he had a ship? 'I mean, if the little tin can of a bird was here instead of cleaning the deck, then wouldn't that mean...'

No matter, it was exercise and she wasn't going to complain. She'd put on a bit of weight recently and the walk would do her good. This kitty cat seemed too excited for her to ruin it, after all. And the forest wasn't usually a dangerous place. Would it be any different this time?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:59 am

Today was no different, a group of grinning, knife weilding mobians in black hoodies stood out from the trees "Not since fast kiddies...you look like you're going somewhere, so how bout you drop your cash and we'll let ya walk scot free." One of them piped up, his voice was broken in pitch and his teeth were brown and wobbly.

Marvelous let out a small sigh, placing the map into his pocket, he turned back to the griffon and gave a nod, his right hand gripping his cutlass. "I could let you take our money, but then again, you guys could make a good warm up for the rest of this journey!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next