Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venture Forth!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Venture Forth! - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Forth!

Post by True Lycalo Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:49 am

"Umm..." Twilight started, his ears lowering somewhat as a nervous chuckle escaped his muzzle. "I uh, can't exactly stay here all day. I sorta kinda have to be back home before a certain time. Long story." he explained, scratching the back of his head.

Champ's excitement turned into mild fear as he shivered at the sheer thought of what the wolfbat was talking about. Due to the Lycalo curse that plagued him since the age of 18, he transformed into a mindless and feral beast with his only though and motive being the desire to feed his endless hunger. Champ had formed a bond with the hybrid, which granted a couple of abilities, including a transformation of his own should he be within close proximity of Twilight whenever he transforms. Both of the monstrosities.

"He's scary when it gets dark sometimes." he told Equity, his emotion ball becoming  a spiral as memories ran through his mind.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:04 pm

"Is it a curse that you suffer, Wolfbat?" asked Lyn with curiousity.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 pm

A curse...

Skyler thought to himself. About Tyson's so called "curse". It wasn't much of a curse, more of an... emotional possession? He was just glad Tyson is able to control it... more or less.

He passed the thought aside. "If we head to the mountains, the sun will have already set. Maybe somewhere closer..."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:41 pm

The light ball a top Equity's head formed a question mark as Champ told him that. He wondered what the big deal was, but the thought seemed to make the two uncomfortable. 

"Oh.." He said, half lost in thought over what this 'curse' might be. "... Aww.." He looked rather dejected after his suggestion to explore the mountains was declined. "Where should we go then?" He asked, looking at everyone else.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Twilight turned towards Lyn, ears continuing to droop. It was quite evident it brought him discomfort speaking about his dark alter ego. But he ultimately was happy to be open about it. 

"Yeah, it's a curse,  a pretty bad one." He replied. Just then, his ears perked up and his face looked as if a light bulb went off inside his brain. "Hey, I just thought of something." He went on, sounding excited somewhat. His long and bushy sky blue tail even began to wag. Champ was certainly curious on what his buddy was talking about as much like Equity, a question mark formed above his head.

"You guys can still camp wherever and whenever you'd like. I can easily find myself back here. And if I leave at the first break of sunrise. I'll probably arrive just before you all wake up." He explained with a chuckle. "Sound like a plan?" He asked the small group, crossing his arms  as  he exchanged glances between them.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:30 am

Lyn looked at Twilight and said "If you fear your curse as much as those around you, then I would say that it is a prudent course of action."

Lyn rubbed the bandaging around her neck as if it itched before adding "So when did you learn of your Lycanthropy?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:46 am

(Aaaah, big words. C'mon Google, load -w-)

Skyler looked to the left of the mountain range. That's where the plane had crashlanded... further down was just a whole bunch of rubble and stones. What was it? It wasn't the plane...

Meanwhile, Zetski listened to the conversation. He has heard of Lycanthropy before...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Equity put a crabclaw hand to his chin, as if he was thinking about what he thought of Twilight's plan.
"Well, that's one solution! If you don't mind doing that, then I'd be okay with it too!" Equity said. "Not sure I could think of anything better." He laughed. 

Equity floated in the air, listening to the conversation that was going on. 'Lycanthropy? What does that even mean?' He thought to himself. He was totally clueless, but seeing as how it had something to do with a curse it probably wasn't any good.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 am

"From what my parents have told me and the research I've done about my people; the curse has been laying dormant inside me since birth." The wolfbat started, turning his head toward Lyn. "It's been about 4 years since it first unleashed itself though. Haven't found  a cure or a way to control it, but I did find out how to prevent it from being unleashed, hence why I'm gonna return home for the night." He went on to explain.

At this moment, Champ flapped his wings and proceeded to float in front of the hybrid's face, where the duo just sort of stared at each other silent. What was strange though was.their expressions suggested they were somehow having a conversation. In truth, they were, telepathically to be precise. Because of their strong bond, Twilight and Champ were able to speak with one another through sheer thought. 

"It seems Champ here is quite curious about all of you and says he'd like to camp with you guys for tonight. Is that okay with everyone?" The Lycalo asked after Champ sat back.on the top of his head.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:17 am

Lyn glanced at Equity for a moment and said to him "It is where one being turns into a violent, almost uncontrolable beast."

Then, turning to Twilight, Lyn gave a faint smile. "It is alright with me." she said, "But you share a strong bound with you chao friend. Would it be wise?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:06 am

Zetski looked back and forth, paying close attention to the conversation.

Skyler pushed the thought of the rubble aside. It should be there in the morning, so the group can explore it in then. Past that rubble was a lake, along with some trees, making a path into a forest. By the lake was a grassy hill, with an opening facing the group. The area was relatively close, most likely taking only five or ten minutes by foot. A great spot.

Skyler looked back at the group. "To the left of the mountain range, close by, there's a lake and a couple of trees, as well as what seems to be a cave. 'Should only take about five or ten minutes to get there, and it seems like a good place to shelter. Shall we head there?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Equity hovered near Lyn, closer to Twilight and Champ as well. "I'm sure it'll be fine! I don't have a problem with it anyway! Champ's cool!" He nodded to himself. 

He looked over towards Skyler, and figured the others could decide that. He sorta just slept wherever he felt like. He looked back at the others, more-so Twilight and Champ.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:18 pm

"Champ will be okay. He's strong for a littpe guy." Twilight said with a small laugh, grabbing the Chao and pulling him in for  hug. The small gray creature nuzzled him, his emotion ball forming into a heart. He was a little hesitant about being away from the wolfbat for a night, but he knew everything was going to be okay and that he'd be able to go home tomorrow. 

"I'll follow you guys to wherever you decide to camp, then I gotta head home before it gets too late. Champ has no objections to the cave, so if everyone's okay with that, I think we've reached an agreement." The hybrid explained, nodding a couple times and exchanging glances between the group.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:09 am

"I see then.." said Lyn with a smile, "Well then we shall see you in  the morning."

Lyn moved a few steps before dropping a wooden bolt onto the ground.

She spotted it and moved to pick up the projectile before the others could notice.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:33 am

Skyler nods. "Agreed. So the rest of us shall head left." Zetski turned to Twilight. "Thanks for saving the both of us. And be safe." Zetski turns back to the others, waiting for their response, and waiting for Skyler to lead the way.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Equity nodded and flew beside Champ, he liked being around Champ more. "Now we can explore those mountains together! That's awesome, right?" He said happily, not seeming to acknowledge the others very much. He looked back at them and nodded, and then looked back at Champ so he could continue talking with his new friend.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:58 am

Twilight released his grip on Champ, allowing the Chao to float beside him. 

"I'm still gonna follow y'all to the camp sight, so we're not parting ways just yet." He said with a laugh. He saw Lyn drop, then pick something up through his peripheral vision, but payed little mind to it. She seemed like she didn't want anyone to notice, so it did grab the wolfbat's attention to an extent. He then proceeded to follow close behind to those who led the way.
Champ turned towards Equity, smiling gleefully.

"Yeah. It'll be super fun." He stated with an elated clap of his dark blue hands. Seeing Twilight begin to walk off, the small creature trailed behind and soon positioned himself on the top of his sky blue furred head, watching the passing scenery.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Lyn didn't say a word as she glanced behind her. The crest on her head glinted like a gem in the fading sunlight.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Skyler took the response as agreement, and lead the way to the camp site. Zetski closely followed by, looking around at the scenery.

His mind began to wander as he walked.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:33 am

Equity watched as Champ rode on Twilight's head, then flew to catch up with the others. As they walked, Equity looked around and not only observed the scenery they passed but made a point to interact with anything he felt was interesting enough. He climbed up trees and rocks and nearly got lost in tall grass- but he always made a point to keep the group in his sights. When he was done playing around, he'd fly back up to the group and continue following them.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Twilight grew quiet as the group moved forward. The hybrid had a sense of awkwardness with the ensuing silence as things became quiet. He wasn't one to start a conversation, especially with strangers. He let out a silent sigh, his large ears drooping ever so slightly as he did so. Just then, something caught his attention, something glowing it seemed. It snapped him awake from his thoughts and this is when he realized the fading sunlight.

"Holy crap. When'd it get dark so quickly?" he asked, astonishment drenching his tone. There was also slight panic as this left him very little time to get back. "I think this is my cue to go..." he finished after another sigh.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:02 am

Lyn looked at the panicy hybrid.

The sun had seemed to set somewhat faster then normal.

"Then leave quickly before the light fades for the day." she said, her tone somewhat calming.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2