Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from the dead ((Darks return))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Back from the dead ((Darks return)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back from the dead ((Darks return))

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:22 am

She felt her cheeks grow warmer as she hugged him back tightly. ''i missed you...''

Back to top Go down

Back from the dead ((Darks return)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back from the dead ((Darks return))

Post by Azrael Mon May 19, 2014 7:30 pm

"I missed you to dark" he kissed her forehead as they cuddle right there. They were so close dark would be able to hear his heart beating in his chest.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 8:10 am

She smiled lightly before a large snap was heard outside, making her jump. ''w-what was that...?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Azrael sat up a hand on his sword. "I hope it's not what I think it is"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:20 am

...? And what would that be..?'' she looks at him quietly. The cat seems to know what it is, running upstairs and hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 24, 2014 1:35 am

"I was thinking a demon. But I can't say for sure" he said drawing his blade moving dark behind him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:32 am

''well...We are just going to have to find out, arnt we..?'' The girl says with a small bit of worry in her tone of voice as she gets up, looking around before jumping slightly, hearing another loud snap, at the front door this time. ''....''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:43 am

Azrael growled his sword ready as he slowly went for the door. 'Whoever it is I'm not letting them take dark.' He thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3